Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheaterfield prices? 12:22 - Aug 20 with 2729 viewsSkiptonDale

I couldn't see anything on our fishul site, which is pretty terrible (Change is not good!) does anyone know how much they are charging to get in tomorrow night, and if they do a student price?

Ta in advance
Cheaterfield prices? on 12:32 - Aug 20 with 2713 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Chesterfield v Rochdale - N-power League Two - Tuesday 21th August 2012 - 7.45PM Kick Off,

We will be Allocated in The Midlands Co-operative Community East Stand. Admission prices are as follows:

Adult (18+) £21,
18 and under £16,
65 and over £16,
Juvenile (14 and under) £9,

Please Note: There are NO student concessions. Tickets can be bought on the night of game, there will be no cash turnstiles at The Proact Stadium. Tickets can be bought only from the ticket booth's at the ground!!

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/chesterfield-a-admission-august-2012-2

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Cheaterfield prices? on 16:54 - Aug 20 with 2596 viewsMoonyDale

Cheaterfield prices? on 12:32 - Aug 20 by DaleAwaydayBot

Chesterfield v Rochdale - N-power League Two - Tuesday 21th August 2012 - 7.45PM Kick Off,

We will be Allocated in The Midlands Co-operative Community East Stand. Admission prices are as follows:

Adult (18+) £21,
18 and under £16,
65 and over £16,
Juvenile (14 and under) £9,

Please Note: There are NO student concessions. Tickets can be bought on the night of game, there will be no cash turnstiles at The Proact Stadium. Tickets can be bought only from the ticket booth's at the ground!!

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/chesterfield-a-admission-august-2012-2

There are also some at our ticket office at discounted prices so pop up early doors tomorrow and snaffle one of those, if you are local that is...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Cheaterfield prices? on 17:16 - Aug 20 with 2574 viewsBartRowou

Cheaterfield prices? on 16:54 - Aug 20 by MoonyDale

There are also some at our ticket office at discounted prices so pop up early doors tomorrow and snaffle one of those, if you are local that is...

Same price for tickets bought beforehand or not. The PA on Saturday was given/gave out the wrong information. Birrova wasted journey.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Cheaterfield prices? on 18:54 - Aug 20 with 2503 views442Dale

Cheaterfield prices? on 17:16 - Aug 20 by BartRowou

Same price for tickets bought beforehand or not. The PA on Saturday was given/gave out the wrong information. Birrova wasted journey.

But when going for tickets did you get welcomed back to Spotland?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Cheaterfield prices? on 19:08 - Aug 20 with 2484 viewsisitme

Cheaterfield prices? on 18:54 - Aug 20 by 442Dale

But when going for tickets did you get welcomed back to Spotland?

I bought a couple of tickets today and the customer service was good. To be honest I have never had anything but good service in the ticket office.
Cheaterfield prices? on 19:09 - Aug 20 with 2482 viewsMoonyDale

Cheaterfield prices? on 17:16 - Aug 20 by BartRowou

Another case of shoddy customer service with incorrect info given to the fans....Not surprised.

Cheaterfield prices? on 19:23 - Aug 20 with 2467 viewsBartRowou

Cheaterfield prices? on 19:09 - Aug 20 by MoonyDale

Another case of shoddy customer service with incorrect info given to the fans....Not surprised.

The service at the counter was fine in fairness. It was the misinformation on Saturday that jarred.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Cheaterfield prices? on 19:23 - Aug 20 with 2466 views442Dale

Cheaterfield prices? on 19:08 - Aug 20 by isitme

I bought a couple of tickets today and the customer service was good. To be honest I have never had anything but good service in the ticket office.

Don't like posting it but.... Whooooosh!

Login to get fewer ads

Cheaterfield prices? on 19:26 - Aug 20 with 2456 viewsisitme

Cheaterfield prices? on 19:23 - Aug 20 by 442Dale

Don't like posting it but.... Whooooosh!

I wasn't referring to Bart's comments.

More just a statement of truth to pre-empt the inevitable slagging off of the ticket office and other staff!
Cheaterfield prices? on 19:34 - Aug 20 with 2443 views442Dale

Cheaterfield prices? on 19:26 - Aug 20 by isitme

I wasn't referring to Bart's comments.

More just a statement of truth to pre-empt the inevitable slagging off of the ticket office and other staff!

I'd agree, never had any real problems dealing with club staff myself either.

We each have are own individual experiences, obviously.

Cheaterfield prices? on 20:41 - Aug 20 with 2403 viewsMoonyDale

Cheaterfield prices? on 19:23 - Aug 20 by BartRowou

The service at the counter was fine in fairness. It was the misinformation on Saturday that jarred.

I was of course referring to the information given to Dave that was to be relayed to the fans.....I myself have not received anything other than first class service from the ticket office.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024