Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe 20:07 - Oct 26 with 3028 viewsblackpoolcol

As some of you know I now work at Morecambe FC so just to give you some idea of the offers avaliable for the FA Cup game please see below. I have to recomend the pies, simply fantastic and are avaliable at the ground for much less than what they sell for at Harrods down in London town ( http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/harrods-shoppers-snap-up-morecambe-881898)

For the past 2 seasons Morecambe FC have been voted the “Best Hospitality Experience” in Npower League 2. Our award winning chefs have put together a fantastic 2 & 3 course menu from just £30 per person* (table of 10 — 2 course).

What’s included:

Car park passes (1 per every 4 guests)

Entry and ticket/pass collection via Main Reception

Reserved Table in the Wright & Lord Suite

Freshly prepared 2 or 3 course meal served at your table

Team announcement by Manager Jim Bentley

Match programme and team sheet for each guest

Centre Stand match ticket, with Away seating option

Tea & Coffee @ half time

Pay bar facilities with waitress service

Dress Code Smart Casual

For an extra special day or evening out at the Globe, give us a call and ask for further details on 01524 402301 or email commercial@morecambfc.com

http://www.morecambefccommercial.com/page/84/Match-Day-Hospitality.htm

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 20:20 - Oct 26 with 2999 views442Dale

That sounds a great deal, and it's a excellent idea for clubs at our level to promote it to other teams' fans on sites such as these.

Maybe successful, attractive football isn't the only way to get fans into grounds (it helps of course), and it does matter what clubs do to promote themselves.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 20:40 - Oct 26 with 2972 viewsTVOS1907

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 20:20 - Oct 26 by 442Dale

That sounds a great deal, and it's a excellent idea for clubs at our level to promote it to other teams' fans on sites such as these.

Maybe successful, attractive football isn't the only way to get fans into grounds (it helps of course), and it does matter what clubs do to promote themselves.

Indeed.

Do you know if a similar arrangement is possible at Dale home games?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 20:46 - Oct 26 with 2960 viewsblackpoolcol

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 20:40 - Oct 26 by TVOS1907

Indeed.

Do you know if a similar arrangement is possible at Dale home games?

Always enjoyed the Dale hospitality when gone "upstairs". Iain always promotes the offers on twitter / facebook

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/commercial/hospitality/

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:00 - Oct 26 with 2939 views442Dale

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 20:46 - Oct 26 by blackpoolcol

Always enjoyed the Dale hospitality when gone "upstairs". Iain always promotes the offers on twitter / facebook

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/commercial/hospitality/

Where are the contact details on there and exactly what do you get for the £45 in the matchday dining option?

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:02 - Oct 26 with 2928 viewsisitme

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:00 - Oct 26 by 442Dale

Where are the contact details on there and exactly what do you get for the £45 in the matchday dining option?

I think someone needs to look at the Morecambe version on their website, which is well written and informative.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:04 - Oct 26 with 2922 views442Dale

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:02 - Oct 26 by isitme

I think someone needs to look at the Morecambe version on their website, which is well written and informative.

wet written? That'll be the proximity to the sea.

A simple 'what you get for your money' (like blackpoolcol's post) is what is required.

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:06 - Oct 26 with 2913 viewsisitme

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:04 - Oct 26 by 442Dale

wet written? That'll be the proximity to the sea.

A simple 'what you get for your money' (like blackpoolcol's post) is what is required.

Indeed.

That is what I meant by well written and informative!
FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:37 - Oct 26 with 2885 viewsblackpoolcol

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:06 - Oct 26 by isitme

Indeed.

That is what I meant by well written and informative!

In all fairness to Iain, the new FLi websites are an absolute nightmare to use (speaking from some minor experience) and I think the Dale website compared to many that I see is actually quite good.

I just had a quick look on the news stories of the Official Site and found the story below which clearly shows the contact number and email of Iain.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/xmashospitality-387878.aspx

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:39 - Oct 26 with 2874 viewsisitme

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:37 - Oct 26 by blackpoolcol

In all fairness to Iain, the new FLi websites are an absolute nightmare to use (speaking from some minor experience) and I think the Dale website compared to many that I see is actually quite good.

I just had a quick look on the news stories of the Official Site and found the story below which clearly shows the contact number and email of Iain.

It does show the contact details but, unlike the Morecambe one it doesn't list what the hospitality includes.
FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:40 - Oct 26 with 2874 views442Dale

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:37 - Oct 26 by blackpoolcol

Think everyone knows the limitations of the sites, therefore it would always be best to check after publishing a story that all bases are covered.

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:44 - Oct 26 with 2868 viewsblackpoolcol

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:39 - Oct 26 by isitme

It does show the contact details but, unlike the Morecambe one it doesn't list what the hospitality includes.

but the Morecambe website for the commercial department is an "outside" one provided by a club sponsor and not part of the FLi style. It is provided by "fat media" and the club site links into that.

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:49 - Oct 26 with 2858 views442Dale

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 21:44 - Oct 26 by blackpoolcol

but the Morecambe website for the commercial department is an "outside" one provided by a club sponsor and not part of the FLi style. It is provided by "fat media" and the club site links into that.

That doesn't make a difference to content on club sites, surely they can put on whatever info they want?

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 12:00 - Oct 27 with 2733 viewsDomDale

What time will it start?
Keen on doing this, looks good but working until 12pm so probably going to arrive for 1:30pm. Not much point if I miss my meal!

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 12:14 - Oct 27 with 2708 viewsblackpoolcol

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 12:00 - Oct 27 by DomDale

What time will it start?
Keen on doing this, looks good but working until 12pm so probably going to arrive for 1:30pm. Not much point if I miss my meal!

DomDale, not sure on the exact timings but if you give the commercial team a ring on Monday I am sure they will do their best to accomodate you.

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 12:38 - Oct 29 with 2603 viewsblackpoolcol

FA Cup hospitality tickets vs Morecambe on 12:14 - Oct 27 by blackpoolcol

DomDale, not sure on the exact timings but if you give the commercial team a ring on Monday I am sure they will do their best to accomodate you.

shameless bump ;-)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024