Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's hope yet... 13:13 - Nov 17 with 2057 viewsDale_Pea

http://www.thefa.com/England/News/2012/hodgson-norwich-visit-171112.aspx

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

There's hope yet... on 13:38 - Nov 17 with 2029 viewsDaley_Lama

I think Hodgson has given what is in normal vernacular known as a politcally correct answer there.

Faced with 200 Norwich fans, he's not discounted picking Holt and praised him as a player and person, praised their club and said they can stay up etc etc.

He's not actually saying anything affirmative, he's simply not discounting anything to a willing to listen audience.

Poll: DF in or out

There's hope yet... on 13:42 - Nov 17 with 2016 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I hope Holt & Lambert do get picked so the likes of Rooney have to fight a place in England Starting XI

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

There's hope yet... on 13:54 - Nov 17 with 1992 viewsG_Dale

There's hope yet... on 13:42 - Nov 17 by DaleAwaydayBot

I hope Holt & Lambert do get picked so the likes of Rooney have to fight a place in England Starting XI

I doubt that Rooney will ever have to fight off them two from a place in England team, not saying they aren't great players though

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

There's hope yet... on 14:00 - Nov 17 with 1978 viewsphomem

There's hope yet... on 13:42 - Nov 17 by DaleAwaydayBot

You can't argue that Rooney, Defoe, wellbeck are the main forwards. Best Holt or lambert can hope for is a dodgy friendly call up
There's hope yet... on 14:01 - Nov 17 with 1976 viewsDaley_Lama

There's hope yet... on 14:00 - Nov 17 by phomem

You can't argue that Rooney, Defoe, wellbeck are the main forwards. Best Holt or lambert can hope for is a dodgy friendly call up

Have we got any friendlies due at Carrow Road or St Mary's?

If so, they've got a chance.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024