Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday 12:56 - Nov 23 with 1663 viewslosethedrum

Two here from north and south norfolk . Going up monday and returning wednesday , good of the premier league to send us here midweek .Drinking in newcastle tuesday lunchtime before weatherspoons in sunderland prior to game .
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 12:57 - Nov 23 with 1660 viewsNorthernr

three in the LFW travelling party.

Incidentally, we do have a spare match ticket if anybody wants it.
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 13:11 - Nov 23 with 1643 viewsthemodfather

Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 12:57 - Nov 23 by Northernr

three in the LFW travelling party.

Incidentally, we do have a spare match ticket if anybody wants it.

if i shake off the man flu..i want to be at this party!!!
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 13:21 - Nov 23 with 1634 viewsYorkRanger

2 or 3 from here
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 13:25 - Nov 23 with 1631 viewsstowmarketrange

One from Stowmarket.Get into the toon early afternoon.Stopping in the premier inn for the night.I too have a spare ticket if anyone wants it cheaper than the box office.
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 13:41 - Nov 23 with 1614 viewsgjc104

My daughter and I will be there...once I tell the wife!
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 13:44 - Nov 23 with 1609 viewsheadhoops

2 of us - cannot wait for our second away win of the season!!

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 20:59 - Nov 23 with 1568 viewskomradkirk

one man riot fom here...well i may scowl a few times.
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 21:40 - Nov 23 with 1540 viewsDWQPR

Three in my car, and Finney makes four!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 22:15 - Nov 23 with 1531 viewsRoundhayRanger

1 from Leeds. Wasn't going to bother before todays news but it will be interesting to see how much can change in a few days. Was going to buy on gate but will take a spare off someone. Can you do a private message on here?
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 23:07 - Nov 23 with 1512 viewssevenhoop

Getting 4.10 flight to Newcastle from t5
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 23:33 - Nov 23 with 1495 viewsrrrspricey

not quite sure why but im there.

Well i so need to take 3 days holiday before xmss or i lose them so why not i suppose.

"2nd away win"........
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 10:06 - Nov 24 with 1460 viewsAddinall

Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 23:33 - Nov 23 by rrrspricey

not quite sure why but im there.

Well i so need to take 3 days holiday before xmss or i lose them so why not i suppose.

"2nd away win"........

Well done to all making this long trek for an evening kick off,in particular those who committed before the Hughes sacking.Hopefully you can add to whatever support comes for the new start at Old Trafford and let the north east hear the R's songs.Following that Lotus Road MUST rock for the Villa game.

C O Y R's!!!
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 13:49 - Nov 24 with 1426 viewslosethedrum

could be the lowest turn out for an away game since stoke away around 1997 when we took 333 up there and uriah rennie sent off dexter blackstock in a 3-1 defeat ,
still had to work 3 three six day weeks to get the days off for sunderland so will be singing my head off , see you all there
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 16:25 - Nov 26 with 1388 viewsLoyalR

I'll be there now in Newcastle ready for our first win! U Rrrsss
Roll call for sunderland next tuesday on 16:47 - Nov 26 with 1371 viewsNathanNI

4 doing a stop over in Newcastle. 10:30 up there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024