Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lillis 17:41 - Dec 8 with 3046 viewsmizfit

Can't play again next week too many errors and costing us games
He should come out and apologise to the fans and Coleman should come out and say such a performance is intolerable
Lillis on 17:45 - Dec 8 with 2325 viewsfrequency

i have been saying for weeks lillis should be on the bench too many mistakes
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Hate city

Lillis on 17:50 - Dec 8 with 2290 viewsShun

Well, he doesn't need to come out and apologise but I agree that we need to try Smith. It's been coming for a while now unfortunately.
Lillis on 17:53 - Dec 8 with 2277 viewsmizfit

Lillis on 17:50 - Dec 8 by Shun

Well, he doesn't need to come out and apologise but I agree that we need to try Smith. It's been coming for a while now unfortunately.

He apologised at accy for the error
Why not now when he's cost us a game
Lillis on 20:13 - Dec 8 with 2196 viewsBeefCurtain

Ben Smith next week if there's anything right with the world

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Lillis on 20:17 - Dec 8 with 2185 viewsstuartcryer

should get the rest of the team to say sorry as well as jc and bell

wardle blue

Lillis on 20:34 - Dec 8 with 2159 viewsNerazzurri

Lillis on 17:53 - Dec 8 by mizfit

He apologised at accy for the error
Why not now when he's cost us a game

To be fair he held his hand up to the Pearl St stand at half time so did apologise of sorts.

Personally I don't want him to apologise to me. I know he made a few mistakes, he knows he made a few mistakes, everyone knows he made a few mistakes! He needs to forget about them and focus on not doing it again.

Forza Nerazzurri

Lillis on 20:36 - Dec 8 with 2157 viewsBeefCurtain

Lillis on 20:34 - Dec 8 by Nerazzurri

To be fair he held his hand up to the Pearl St stand at half time so did apologise of sorts.

Personally I don't want him to apologise to me. I know he made a few mistakes, he knows he made a few mistakes, everyone knows he made a few mistakes! He needs to forget about them and focus on not doing it again.

Goalkeeping mistakes are often the mostly costly and we can't keep putting up with it (especially when it costs us games).

Lillis on 20:40 - Dec 8 with 2137 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

You can't blame the keeper for defensive error surely not

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Lillis on 20:40 - Dec 8 with 2129 viewsBeefCurtain

Lillis on 20:40 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

He was at fault for two of the goals. Exeter scored three.

Lillis on 20:42 - Dec 8 with 2122 viewsmizfit

Lillis on 20:40 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

You are an idiotic Mong for saying that tazzy the keeper was at fault for 2 out of 3 the defence was not at fault he gifted them 2 goals
Jesus Christ u surprise me more n more with the crap you say
Lillis on 20:42 - Dec 8 with 2120 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lillis on 20:40 - Dec 8 by BeefCurtain

He was at fault for two of the goals. Exeter scored three.

I know i were there today but it didn't help that our defense wasn't that good our Youth Team would of had a field day with Exeter today they were that bad

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Lillis on 20:44 - Dec 8 with 2113 viewsmizfit

Lillis on 20:42 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

I know i were there today but it didn't help that our defense wasn't that good our Youth Team would of had a field day with Exeter today they were that bad

The defence did nothing wrong for 2 goals he failed in what he was supposed to do
Lillis on 20:46 - Dec 8 with 2106 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lillis on 20:44 - Dec 8 by mizfit

The defence did nothing wrong for 2 goals he failed in what he was supposed to do

The defence never controlled the attacks what were coming at us during the first half so i see this thread as pointless because i saw the match this time i can point out many errors so don't go target our keeper as the scapegoat

Lillis on 20:47 - Dec 8 with 2097 views442Dale

Lillis on 20:46 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

The defence never controlled the attacks what were coming at us during the first half so i see this thread as pointless because i saw the match this time i can point out many errors so don't go target our keeper as the scapegoat

He's not a scapegoat, but he's conceding too many avoidable goals and needs a rest.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lillis on 20:48 - Dec 8 with 2091 viewsmizfit

Lillis on 20:46 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

Are you for real? Watch the highlights tonight and say that afterwards
U have surpassed yourself tonight lad
Lillis on 20:51 - Dec 8 with 2083 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lillis on 20:48 - Dec 8 by mizfit

Are you for real? Watch the highlights tonight and say that afterwards
U have surpassed yourself tonight lad

Isn't that nice let me put it into 9 words for you

WE'VE GOT THE RIGHT TEAM BUT THE WRONG MANAGEMENT

good night sweet dreams cba tonight

Lillis on 20:52 - Dec 8 with 2079 viewsmizfit

Lillis on 20:51 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

Isn't that nice let me put it into 9 words for you

WE'VE GOT THE RIGHT TEAM BUT THE WRONG MANAGEMENT

good night sweet dreams cba tonight

I have 1 word for you
MONG
Lillis on 20:53 - Dec 8 with 2072 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lillis on 20:52 - Dec 8 by mizfit

I have 1 word for you
MONG

1 word

REALITY

night troll

Lillis on 20:54 - Dec 8 with 2066 viewsmizfit

Lillis on 20:53 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

1 word

REALITY

night troll

Hardly a troll just sick of seeing u spout nonsense, please don't defend Lillis performance today
Lillis on 20:56 - Dec 8 with 2060 viewssweetcorn

Lillis on 20:53 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

1 word

REALITY

night troll

thats 3 words?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Lillis on 20:57 - Dec 8 with 2048 viewsClivert

It seems likes a goal a game with Lillis at the moment, it must be time for Smith to be given a chance with the amount of errors that Lillis is making.
Lillis on 20:58 - Dec 8 with 2044 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lillis on 20:54 - Dec 8 by mizfit

Hardly a troll just sick of seeing u spout nonsense, please don't defend Lillis performance today

I'm allowed a point of view not that it'll get across the 1700 odd fans who were there today sums up how bad things need to improve

Lillis on 20:59 - Dec 8 with 2033 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Lillis on 20:57 - Dec 8 by Clivert

It seems likes a goal a game with Lillis at the moment, it must be time for Smith to be given a chance with the amount of errors that Lillis is making.

Edwards will be back soon he did very well in second string games during last season

Lillis on 20:59 - Dec 8 with 2030 viewsmizfit

Lillis on 20:58 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

I'm allowed a point of view not that it'll get across the 1700 odd fans who were there today sums up how bad things need to improve

Because you're the only one who won't hold Lillis to account
Lillis on 21:00 - Dec 8 with 2025 viewssweetcorn

Lillis on 20:58 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

Unfortunatley we already know you're entitled to a point of view and its often a massive load of bollox, you said you were going, so here are my 3 words for you..

F*CK OFF MONG.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024