Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laughable 19:22 - Dec 8 with 2520 viewsRAFC1907

Looking at some of the comments made by supporters on this board.

I cant believe people want to accept the 'old dale' in the 'Rochdale division' etc, what planet are you on?

Who is going to pay £20 of their hard earned money supporting trash like that?

Maybe back in the Barrow days and before hand when it was £10 in but not in the modern day, I made a thread on here last week about 'not going up will ruin the club', todays attendances are evident that im right.

For those who are happy to waste their money, good luck, we will be like Hornets next.

People want promotion, good football, and a good match day experience.

Poll: Bottomley...

Laughable on 19:23 - Dec 8 with 1756 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Any one of the bottom 3 would be a start!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Laughable on 19:26 - Dec 8 with 1739 viewsstuartcryer

well said our performance and attitude stinks

wardle blue

Laughable on 19:28 - Dec 8 with 1730 viewsAtThePeake

Wait, let me get this straight.

We're wasting our money if we go, so we shouldn't bother going.

But the poor attendances show the club is going to ruin.

Logic.

Tangled up in blue.

Laughable on 19:31 - Dec 8 with 1715 viewsDySporting

In league one we had the second or third smallest budget. In this division weve still a small budget compared to the majority of teams. Realistically we're in the correct position in the league if not over achieving. No one likes seeing defeats but maybe you need have a realism check

Fleetwood with all their money can complain, Bristol rovers with 5500 gates and a huge budget they can. Plymouth, oxford c'mon it could be far worse
Laughable on 19:33 - Dec 8 with 1702 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Laughable on 19:28 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

Logic.

Peaky,

I think what the OP is saying is that you MUST question yourself at the sense in paying for the fare dished out at Spotland this week,last week and in fact ALL season.......in these days of austerity with money so damned tight,would you pay to watch that dross.

Answers on a postcard?
Laughable on 19:39 - Dec 8 with 1680 viewsRAFC1907

Logic.

Get in the real world, stop accepting the 'Rochdale division', people are not going to go, League two football at £20 is stealing, especially watching trash like that, if the team is playing as dire as that and it keeps happening you are being robbed, so why do you expect people to go?

To feel sorry for the club? Like I said, Hornets next.

Its already happening, if you cant read the threads on this board or notice the attendances going down, then you'll never get it.

Poll: Bottomley...

Laughable on 19:47 - Dec 8 with 1655 viewsAtThePeake

Laughable on 19:39 - Dec 8 by RAFC1907

Get in the real world, stop accepting the 'Rochdale division', people are not going to go, League two football at £20 is stealing, especially watching trash like that, if the team is playing as dire as that and it keeps happening you are being robbed, so why do you expect people to go?

To feel sorry for the club? Like I said, Hornets next.

Its already happening, if you cant read the threads on this board or notice the attendances going down, then you'll never get it.

What, I'm supposed to expect us to massively overachieve season upon season?

League Two football at £20 is stealing. But everyone else charges the same amount. And if we didn't charge that much, then we really would be in trouble money-wise.

I can read the threads and I can notice the attendances going down - I just think it's the completely wrong way to go about SUPPORTING the club. If you SUPPORT the club, you go to the match and you get behind the team.

Tangled up in blue.

Laughable on 19:47 - Dec 8 with 1652 viewsstuartcryer

so what we accept this get a backbone lad

wardle blue

Login to get fewer ads

Laughable on 19:57 - Dec 8 with 1618 viewsR17ALE

Laughable on 19:47 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

League Two football at £20 is stealing. But everyone else charges the same amount. And if we didn't charge that much, then we really would be in trouble money-wise.

I can read the threads and I can notice the attendances going down - I just think it's the completely wrong way to go about SUPPORTING the club. If you SUPPORT the club, you go to the match and you get behind the team.

That's a bit rich!!!

Posted by AtThePeake on 18:14 - Dec 8 with 191 views

Admittedly I've not been much, only been to about 5/6 games this season...

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Laughable on 19:58 - Dec 8 with 1611 viewsNewMilne

Laughable on 19:31 - Dec 8 by DySporting

In league one we had the second or third smallest budget. In this division weve still a small budget compared to the majority of teams. Realistically we're in the correct position in the league if not over achieving. No one likes seeing defeats but maybe you need have a realism check

Fleetwood with all their money can complain, Bristol rovers with 5500 gates and a huge budget they can. Plymouth, oxford c'mon it could be far worse

Unfortunately people wont pay to watch petulant players and a manager who behaves even worse on the touchline. Its not the defeats, we have had worse seasons, its the nature of those defeats and a manager who seems to have no game plan. If colemans main tactical change to get a home win is to play in yellow then god help us.
Laughable on 20:02 - Dec 8 with 1577 viewsTalkingSutty

Laughable on 19:57 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

That's a bit rich!!!

Laughable on 20:09 - Dec 8 with 1551 viewsjasp67

Laughable on 19:47 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

I don't mind paying the £20 entrance fee. I really enjoy going, win lose or draw. I prefer the winning, but that won't happen every week. I get to the ground at about 2 o'clock and get home about 6. At £5 an hour I see it as good value for money.

We try and play good football and quite often we do, we also seem to get punished for every mistake. That will balance itself out, I am sure!

Come the end of the season we will be up there. Up the Dale!!!!!!!
Laughable on 20:11 - Dec 8 with 1540 viewsAtThePeake

Laughable on 19:57 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

That's a bit rich!!!

As I've said countless times, I attend University in Sunderland, hence why I don't get to many games.

Tangled up in blue.

Laughable on 20:12 - Dec 8 with 1536 viewsstuartcryer

if you get there at two you must be pissed by kick off to see that is value for money half time with the kids playing is best value

wardle blue

Laughable on 20:16 - Dec 8 with 1515 viewsR17ALE

Laughable on 20:11 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

As I've said countless times, I attend University in Sunderland, hence why I don't get to many games.

I think you've missed the point!!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Laughable on 20:17 - Dec 8 with 1514 viewsBeefCurtain

Laughable on 20:11 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

In that case you might not be seeing the full picture. Like I've said previously, I don't want to get rid of Coleman like some people on here. HOWEVER being 3-0 down at home in two consecutive games is undefendable and unaccpetable. The buck stops at Dunphy IMO with the appointment of Eyre but that's another story for another day. The fans are very quickly turning against Coleman and he's making it a lot easier with some of his ridiculous post match comments.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Laughable on 20:19 - Dec 8 with 1498 viewsroccydaleian

Laughable on 20:09 - Dec 8 by jasp67

I don't mind paying the £20 entrance fee. I really enjoy going, win lose or draw. I prefer the winning, but that won't happen every week. I get to the ground at about 2 o'clock and get home about 6. At £5 an hour I see it as good value for money.

We try and play good football and quite often we do, we also seem to get punished for every mistake. That will balance itself out, I am sure!

Come the end of the season we will be up there. Up the Dale!!!!!!!

Fair play to you for that, just think you might be deluded
Laughable on 20:20 - Dec 8 with 1485 views442Dale

Laughable on 20:17 - Dec 8 by BeefCurtain

In that case you might not be seeing the full picture. Like I've said previously, I don't want to get rid of Coleman like some people on here. HOWEVER being 3-0 down at home in two consecutive games is undefendable and unaccpetable. The buck stops at Dunphy IMO with the appointment of Eyre but that's another story for another day. The fans are very quickly turning against Coleman and he's making it a lot easier with some of his ridiculous post match comments.

Your last sentence is the worry. Once a fanbase starts heading that way, it's very hard to get them to change their minds en masse unless a complete acknowledgement and shift in direction is taken by a manager.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Laughable on 20:21 - Dec 8 with 1479 viewsAtThePeake

Laughable on 20:17 - Dec 8 by BeefCurtain

The fact I can't get to every game is irrelevant to the point(s) I'm making though.

People are saying that if we don't go up the club will be in ruin. - Wrong.
People expect us to be challenging for the top 3. - Wrong.
Not getting behind the team and constantly getting on their back - Wrong.

I'm not arguing that the football is by any stretch good football. I just think the over-reactions and the getting on peoples backs isn't helping anyone.

Tangled up in blue.

Laughable on 20:22 - Dec 8 with 1478 viewsBeefCurtain

Laughable on 20:20 - Dec 8 by 442Dale

Your last sentence is the worry. Once a fanbase starts heading that way, it's very hard to get them to change their minds en masse unless a complete acknowledgement and shift in direction is taken by a manager.

I agree and does Coleman seem like the kind of manager (or even person?!) to ever admit he's wrong? I personally can't see it..

Laughable on 20:25 - Dec 8 with 1462 viewsBeefCurtain

Laughable on 20:21 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

The fact I can't get to every game is irrelevant to the point(s) I'm making though.

I'm not arguing that the football is by any stretch good football. I just think the over-reactions and the getting on peoples backs isn't helping anyone.

The first point is pretty laughable I'll agree with you on that one. I'd personally ignore anyone who feels we should be/have a god given right to be in the top three come the of the season. Also, to be fair to the fans, they don't get on the back of the players until they feel there is a need to do so. It's not like the players are lambasted from the first minute...I thought we were very unlucky to lose today but the things that the fans complain about IMO are wholly justified (obviously some idiots complain about anything but you tend to ignore these buffoons after a while).

Laughable on 20:28 - Dec 8 with 1445 viewsAtThePeake

Laughable on 20:25 - Dec 8 by BeefCurtain

The first point is pretty laughable I'll agree with you on that one. I'd personally ignore anyone who feels we should be/have a god given right to be in the top three come the of the season. Also, to be fair to the fans, they don't get on the back of the players until they feel there is a need to do so. It's not like the players are lambasted from the first minute...I thought we were very unlucky to lose today but the things that the fans complain about IMO are wholly justified (obviously some idiots complain about anything but you tend to ignore these buffoons after a while).

It's the issues that are irrelevant to the performance of the team that are winding me up more than anything.

For example, when Ricardo had a go at Bobby Grant for 'illegally trying to gain an advantage' at AFC Wimbledon, everyone lambasted him and took the p***. And now, cause we're not winning as regularly, everyone is having a go saying the way we play the game is wrong etc. But it didn't matter when we were winning?

Same with the whole 'Scousers' and 'Jobs for the boys' thing? Just an excuse to roll out to get on Coleman's back now that we are off form, but nobody cared when we were on form.

Tangled up in blue.

Laughable on 20:31 - Dec 8 with 1430 viewsNewMilne

Logic.

No, wait...... we are supposed to turn up and pay money when we are not happy bunnies? In any other business the directors would listen to their customers. That doesn't happen at dale. There is a complete silence about what the business is doing to attract customers,new or old. As is happening at the moment customers are not turning up. Its all very well looking in from a distance.
Laughable on 20:31 - Dec 8 with 1427 viewsroccydaleian

Laughable on 20:21 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

Did i expect us to be in the top three. No.
Coleman's utter tripe width less, boring shite football is pissing me off though. You are lucky at the moment you don't watch this crap.
Laughable on 20:33 - Dec 8 with 1409 viewsTalkingSutty

Laughable on 20:31 - Dec 8 by roccydaleian

Did i expect us to be in the top three. No.
Coleman's utter tripe width less, boring shite football is pissing me off though. You are lucky at the moment you don't watch this crap.

I see the Carlings kicking in
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024