Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly 21:56 - Dec 10 with 3369 viewsRalphs12

They've done this alot on Talksport at the minute, what with the ginger whingers team looking like getting relagated.

He claims he would rather Posh went down playing nice footy over playing direct winning footy such as stoke.

What would you rather?
Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 21:59 - Dec 10 with 3357 viewsAtThePeake

Win.

Tangled up in blue.

Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 22:00 - Dec 10 with 3339 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Win Fair and walk away with Fair League Prize like the good old days not a chance of us winning Fair Play League this season

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 22:01 - Dec 10 with 3337 views442Dale

Win, but without constant issues that have nothing to do with winning games.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 22:06 - Dec 10 with 3330 viewsdale_upon_tyne

Often said relegation to the Conference could be the death of this Club ... you therefore have my answer!
Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 22:08 - Dec 10 with 3314 viewsSalwaDale

I go to be entertained. I would not want to watch Northampton football every week.

TBBT

Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 22:18 - Dec 10 with 3293 viewsD_Alien

Winning with ugly football rather than nice footy and relegation

But... NOT winning with ugly, diving, snarling, feigning, in-fighting, fook-you-all footy

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 22:28 - Dec 10 with 3264 viewsBeefCurtain

Winning is paramount. Regardless of the football that's being played, there's no better feeling than the ecstacy of scoring and getting three points.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 22:29 - Dec 10 with 3254 viewsBirchy915

Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 22:18 - Dec 10 by D_Alien

Winning with ugly football rather than nice footy and relegation

But... NOT winning with ugly, diving, snarling, feigning, in-fighting, fook-you-all footy

Trick question, teams that lose don't play nice footy, they TRY to play nice footy.
Teams that do play nice footy, win!

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Login to get fewer ads

Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 22:49 - Dec 10 with 3213 viewsBrierls

#winning ugly
Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 00:17 - Dec 11 with 3171 viewsNerazzurri

Absolutely no question about it, 3 points every time.

I don't think a lot of fans know what they want judging by some of the people that sit near me. The same people who shout 'get it on the deck' seem to be the same people that are then shouting 'get it forwards' two minutes later.

The people who are moaning that we don't play nice football right now are probably the same ones who were wanting us to get stuck in under Keith Hill and moan every time Josh Lillis takes a goal kick short!

Forza Nerazzurri

Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 16:58 - Dec 11 with 3067 viewssweetcorn

Winning ugly. I want 3 points, doesnt matter how we play. If we play well, but go home with nothing, i'm truly gutted. if we play shite, but win then i'm happy.

#winningmatters.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 17:03 - Dec 11 with 3057 viewsMoonyDale

Winning ugly every time, just at the moment we are losing ugly....Pig ugly at that.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 18:10 - Dec 11 with 3030 viewsWill_RAFC

Winning football, whatever it takes.
Nice footy and relagation vs Winning Ugly on 19:49 - Dec 11 with 2983 viewsfitzochris

At this level we have no right to demand attractive football. A win's a win in my book.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024