Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nelsen new Toronto manager 20:15 - Jan 7 with 4867 viewsJamie

Expected to be announced tomorrow

http://www.soccerbyives.net/2013/01/breaking-tfc-set-to-name-nelsen-new-head-coa
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:18 - Jan 7 with 2401 viewsHayesender

Bollox

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:19 - Jan 7 with 2390 viewsLimehouseR

We're screwed.
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:21 - Jan 7 with 2365 viewsN12Hoop

Hopefully it's not cut and dried. Thing is, it doesnt exactly sound like a great opportunity taking over a crap club in Canada. Surely if he was interested on venturing down that route there would be opportunities here which would lead to other opportunities if he is successful.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:21 - Jan 7 with 2365 viewsqprdan

Doomed we are..
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:22 - Jan 7 with 2336 viewsJamie

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:21 - Jan 7 by N12Hoop

Hopefully it's not cut and dried. Thing is, it doesnt exactly sound like a great opportunity taking over a crap club in Canada. Surely if he was interested on venturing down that route there would be opportunities here which would lead to other opportunities if he is successful.

He went to university in America, played in mls and has an American wife. He wants to go 'home'.
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:24 - Jan 7 with 2314 viewsHollowayRanger

England expects every man to do his duty

EXCEPT FOR ME IM OFF!!!!!

Lucky Lord Nelsen didnt say that!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:24 - Jan 7 with 2306 viewsqprdan

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:22 - Jan 7 by Jamie

He went to university in America, played in mls and has an American wife. He wants to go 'home'.

To be fair, it also sounds like a better opportunity than, "stay and probably get relegated with QPR"...
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:26 - Jan 7 with 2279 viewsEalingRanger

This is our apocalypse. Awful news.
Login to get fewer ads

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:26 - Jan 7 with 2270 viewsMatch82

Disappointed he's going, but good luck to him.
He's gone way above and beyond our expectations this year and has been a shining bright spot in a dismal season, I'm not going to begrudge him this opportunity
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:34 - Jan 7 with 2226 viewsJamie

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:24 - Jan 7 by qprdan

To be fair, it also sounds like a better opportunity than, "stay and probably get relegated with QPR"...

Quite.

Also as states in the report he is retiring as a player.
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:57 - Jan 7 with 2154 viewsWanderR

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:22 - Jan 7 by Jamie

Except he's a Kiwi and Toronto is in Canada.

Current location: OX10

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:00 - Jan 7 with 2117 viewsRANGERS4EVER

so so so so gutted. Even if we brought in Lescott or Distin, i would prefer Nelsen. Good luck to him. Wish him all the best

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:01 - Jan 7 with 2110 viewswombat

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:57 - Jan 7 by WanderR

Big sweaty bolllockkssss crap news and a massive blow to us staying up this season , Harry better get on the phone to a certain chris samba pretty damn quick

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:10 - Jan 7 with 2051 viewsDevonWhite

A huge blow but nobody can begrudge him the opportunity. If it goes well then maybe we'll see him back here as manager further down the line.
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:15 - Jan 7 with 2013 viewsted_hendrix

Goes with my blessing, Strewth we'll miss the bloke though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:19 - Jan 7 with 1976 viewsJamie

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 20:57 - Jan 7 by WanderR

I'm well aware that he's from NZ & Toronto is in Canada. He wants to go back to N. America and was going there until Hughes stepped in this summer.
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:20 - Jan 7 with 1960 viewsdavman

Surely he's contracted to the club? Surely that means that he has to honour that arrangement?

Why on earth would we let him go? By all means go in April (when we'll already be down), but not now, surely?

Contracts; worth Jack Shit if a player wants them to be...

...and yet we can't get rid of Boswanker.

What are the chances both Nelsen and Hill will be out of the door replaced by no-one in particular? Anton and Nedum at the heart of a defence trying to stay in the Premier League??? Mwaaaahhhhhhhh!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:22 - Jan 7 with 1946 views100percent

gordan bennett.... that's a proper blow.
Harry - do your duty......
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:23 - Jan 7 with 1942 viewsMarc

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:20 - Jan 7 by davman

Surely he's contracted to the club? Surely that means that he has to honour that arrangement?

Why on earth would we let him go? By all means go in April (when we'll already be down), but not now, surely?

Contracts; worth Jack Shit if a player wants them to be...

...and yet we can't get rid of Boswanker.

What are the chances both Nelsen and Hill will be out of the door replaced by no-one in particular? Anton and Nedum at the heart of a defence trying to stay in the Premier League??? Mwaaaahhhhhhhh!

Probably written into his contract that he could leave if he was made a coaching/manager job offer.
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:26 - Jan 7 with 1924 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Terrible news, and while I understand the temptation on his part it's very disappointing of Nelsen too. There's no-one sick, dead or dying. This is about his personal advancement. He's left us to further his career when we're in dire need of loyalty.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:33 - Jan 7 with 1867 viewsMatch82

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:26 - Jan 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Terrible news, and while I understand the temptation on his part it's very disappointing of Nelsen too. There's no-one sick, dead or dying. This is about his personal advancement. He's left us to further his career when we're in dire need of loyalty.

I understand the sentiment, but what exactly does he owe us? It's not as if the club has backed him when they didn't need to *cough* barton *cough* clarke carlisle *cough* and he's only been a QPR player for less than 6 months.

He's done way, way more than we expected of him when he signed and for that he goes with my blessing. I would imagine he must have put a management release clause in his contract if he's leaving to do that now, which means he obviously discussed with the club that this was his ultimate objective when we signed him a few months ago.
Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:33 - Jan 7 with 1862 viewsWesty75

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:26 - Jan 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Yup, he has f*cked us over a bit with this decision. Hill has the qualities to be the 'senior pro' at centre back but if we're going to stand any chance we're going to need to splash out big time to get a decent replacement in.

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:42 - Jan 7 with 1826 viewsHayesender

Unless HR has something up his sleeve pretty damn quick, we'll have the terrifying sight of Anton Fairyhand up against spurs on Sat.

Bugger

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:46 - Jan 7 with 1805 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:33 - Jan 7 by Match82

I understand the sentiment, but what exactly does he owe us? It's not as if the club has backed him when they didn't need to *cough* barton *cough* clarke carlisle *cough* and he's only been a QPR player for less than 6 months.

He's done way, way more than we expected of him when he signed and for that he goes with my blessing. I would imagine he must have put a management release clause in his contract if he's leaving to do that now, which means he obviously discussed with the club that this was his ultimate objective when we signed him a few months ago.

I'm not naive. I know the World isn't populated entirely of angels and saints. But I do think there should be decency and, clause or no clause, I think the decent thing to do is to stay and fight for the cause that was joined. I'm disappointed in him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:47 - Jan 7 with 1795 viewsWesty75

Nelsen new Toronto manager on 21:42 - Jan 7 by Hayesender

Unless HR has something up his sleeve pretty damn quick, we'll have the terrifying sight of Anton Fairyhand up against spurs on Sat.

Bugger

End of the day I hope if Ferdinand does play then people support him. Wasnt it Ferdinand and Hill at the back for a lot of those heroic defensive performances at the end of last season?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024