Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman Gone? 17:35 - Jan 21 with 2530 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Heard a whisper, what time was the board meeting today?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Coleman Gone? on 17:36 - Jan 21 with 2522 viewselectricblue

Here we go.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Coleman Gone? on 17:39 - Jan 21 with 2484 viewsSaxonDale

Confirmed,

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-21.01.13-612186.aspx

Anyone know why? Strange time to sack a manager unless something has happened.
Coleman Gone? on 17:40 - Jan 21 with 2476 viewsFrog

And we didn't even lose this weekend.
Coleman Gone? on 17:41 - Jan 21 with 2472 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Coleman Gone? on 17:36 - Jan 21 by electricblue

Here we go.......

Say your sorry eb

Coleman Gone? on 17:43 - Jan 21 with 2447 viewsmightydale

Love you Dunphys you seen sence at last

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Coleman Gone? on 17:44 - Jan 21 with 2430 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Coleman Gone? on 17:43 - Jan 21 by mightydale

Love you Dunphys you seen sence at last

Tazzy Sence :)

Thank god for that - hopefully he will take a load of his crap signings to the non league - where he and they belong!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Coleman Gone? on 17:46 - Jan 21 with 2400 viewschuckleberry

Great news! Maybe this is why Donnelly won't be playing anymore.

Onwards and upwards!
Coleman Gone? on 17:47 - Jan 21 with 2385 viewsphomem

Coleman Gone? on 17:46 - Jan 21 by chuckleberry

Great news! Maybe this is why Donnelly won't be playing anymore.

Onwards and upwards!

Oh well their twelve month contracts not renewed then. Shamr
Login to get fewer ads

Coleman Gone? on 17:53 - Jan 21 with 2329 viewsTTNYear

Coleman Gone? on 17:40 - Jan 21 by Frog

And we didn't even lose this weekend.

and we went up a place.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Coleman Gone? on 17:54 - Jan 21 with 2312 viewsjasp67

Just been confirmed on sky, Coleman and bell gone
Coleman Gone? on 17:57 - Jan 21 with 2266 viewsFrog

Coleman Gone? on 17:47 - Jan 21 by phomem

Oh well their twelve month contracts not renewed then. Shamr

Wasn't it a rolling contract meaning they will get a years salary?
Coleman Gone? on 17:59 - Jan 21 with 2252 viewsStAnnesDale

A knee jerk reaction to hysterical message board posting? Purely on results it is strange that having paid a lot of money to recruit them, they are fired when in points terms Dale are nearer the play-offs than bottom 4, even with the bad run of results. Expectations have certainly grown.

Worry is how long will the next Manager be given - a couple of weeks, 3 months, 6 months before the message board posters starts criticising him if Dale are not top of the table playing scintillating football despite having bottom 4 gates.

Managers do need time and 3 Managers in 18 months is not the traditional Dale way - I am including Beech in this as if he had showed any ability to manage at first team level (remember Hartlepool away - Jordan and Byrne as permanent signings) he would have been given longer.

Statement suggests someone is lined up.
Coleman Gone? on 18:07 - Jan 21 with 2186 viewsD_Alien

Coleman Gone? on 17:59 - Jan 21 by StAnnesDale

A knee jerk reaction to hysterical message board posting? Purely on results it is strange that having paid a lot of money to recruit them, they are fired when in points terms Dale are nearer the play-offs than bottom 4, even with the bad run of results. Expectations have certainly grown.

Worry is how long will the next Manager be given - a couple of weeks, 3 months, 6 months before the message board posters starts criticising him if Dale are not top of the table playing scintillating football despite having bottom 4 gates.

Managers do need time and 3 Managers in 18 months is not the traditional Dale way - I am including Beech in this as if he had showed any ability to manage at first team level (remember Hartlepool away - Jordan and Byrne as permanent signings) he would have been given longer.

You couldn't be more wrong SAD

The JC/JB regime were dragging the club's reputation into the gutter. If we'd been showing signs of energetic team-building, our points total and position in the table would have been irrelevant. Instead, there's been a dearth of activity during the window, especially in terms of defensive capability. Did Coleman sense the writing was on the wall? Did potential targets? Who knows, but CD has made the right decision for the long-term future of the club
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Coleman Gone? on 18:09 - Jan 21 with 2167 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Coleman Gone? on 18:07 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

You couldn't be more wrong SAD

The JC/JB regime were dragging the club's reputation into the gutter. If we'd been showing signs of energetic team-building, our points total and position in the table would have been irrelevant. Instead, there's been a dearth of activity during the window, especially in terms of defensive capability. Did Coleman sense the writing was on the wall? Did potential targets? Who knows, but CD has made the right decision for the long-term future of the club
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Agree - Its more what is going on off the pitch than on it - Non league manager who shows the same attitude!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Coleman Gone? on 18:11 - Jan 21 with 2152 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

With other teams having games in hand I reckon we will be 9 points from the play offs and 6/7 from relegation.

He had a small pool of players to recruit from, thats whats done for him I reckon!

Coleman Gone? on 20:03 - Jan 21 with 1891 viewsTVOS1907

Coleman Gone? on 17:53 - Jan 21 by TTNYear

and we went up a place.

Pourquoi?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Coleman Gone? on 20:05 - Jan 21 with 1868 viewsTVOS1907

I don't think 'hysterical messageboard postings' were responsible for 8 defeats in 10, the dire home form, 58 yellow cards and 5 red cards, to name a few examples, were they?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024