Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positivity please if you dont mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12:03 - Jan 24 with 1408 viewsDale57

Can we stop raking over the past and instill overdue positivity back onto this board.Come on lets welcome people viewing comments with something to look forward to instead of whinging etc.It could be the difference between the club gaining approx £400-700 per season for each person who thinks,sod that,i'm not bothering with that.
Positivity please if you dont mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:05 - Jan 24 with 1398 viewsolympicdale

why are you whinging, about posters who are whinging, by posting a thread about whinging.

Life is a game of fate.

Positivity please if you dont mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:13 - Jan 24 with 1378 viewspaulscho

feel good factor is back ,remember the last time ,how many goals did we see from just after christmas till the end of the season ,was beautiful !!

livinginadalewonderland

Positivity please if you dont mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:13 - Jan 24 with 1378 viewsDale57

Positivity please if you dont mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:05 - Jan 24 by olympicdale

why are you whinging, about posters who are whinging, by posting a thread about whinging.

Im posting a thread about whinging because i like whinging about posters who are whinging thats why i'm whinging
Positivity please if you dont mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:14 - Jan 24 with 1372 viewspaulscho

Positivity please if you dont mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:13 - Jan 24 by Dale57

Im posting a thread about whinging because i like whinging about posters who are whinging thats why i'm whinging

Sound like Hilly ..

livinginadalewonderland

Positivity please if you dont mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:16 - Jan 24 with 1370 viewsDale57

Positivity please if you dont mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:14 - Jan 24 by paulscho

Sound like Hilly ..

I take that as a complement
Positivity please if you dont mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:17 - Jan 24 with 1366 viewsdingdangblue

Positivity please if you dont mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:13 - Jan 24 by paulscho

feel good factor is back ,remember the last time ,how many goals did we see from just after christmas till the end of the season ,was beautiful !!

To be fair - goalscoring hasn't been a problem! If Hill can sort out the defending - that would be fantastic.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024