Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cup Upsets 18:12 - Jan 27 with 712 viewsstuabd

1. Just the magic of the cup.

or

2. Prem players are, in general, a bunch of heartless, lazy, mercenary, wasters, who couldn't give a shoite.
Cup Upsets on 18:31 - Jan 27 with 688 viewsShotKneesHoop

And of course the gutless managers, who put out a weakened side on the basis that "If we lose, I've got an excuse"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Cup Upsets on 18:35 - Jan 27 with 676 viewsDeano19766

Cup Upsets on 18:31 - Jan 27 by ShotKneesHoop

And of course the gutless managers, who put out a weakened side on the basis that "If we lose, I've got an excuse"

Option no2 all day long. be glad when we are back in the Championship or League 1
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Cup Upsets on 18:36 - Jan 27 with 667 viewsWatfordR

I reckon this is about right.
Cup Upsets on 18:38 - Jan 27 with 659 viewsFeldy

Cup Upsets on 18:35 - Jan 27 by Deano19766

Option no2 all day long. be glad when we are back in the Championship or League 1
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Premiership squads aren't anywhere near as good as management thinks, drop a couple of important players and all much of a muchness.
Cup Upsets on 18:38 - Jan 27 with 648 viewspaulparker

+1
baffles the feck out of me why managers chop and change for the cup,
get a couple of lower teams in the early rounds beat them & before you know it your in the 5th round and a couple of games away from the big one
still cannot get my head round why you rest players cos you have a game midweek, teams in the lower leagues play more games & have smaller squads so why can't the "big boys" do it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Cup Upsets on 18:47 - Jan 27 with 627 viewsDeano19766

Cup Upsets on 18:38 - Jan 27 by paulparker

+1
baffles the feck out of me why managers chop and change for the cup,
get a couple of lower teams in the early rounds beat them & before you know it your in the 5th round and a couple of games away from the big one
still cannot get my head round why you rest players cos you have a game midweek, teams in the lower leagues play more games & have smaller squads so why can't the "big boys" do it

Because of option no2 given the the OP!!!!! What a bunch of fecking w@nkers
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024