Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words fail me 21:31 - Feb 15 with 9389 viewsbaroniser

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/127/council-watch/77840/bbc-observ
Words fail me on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 5721 viewssykeboy

i watched the programme last night and just felt pure anger at what can only be viewed as a corrupt vote
no wonder rochdale is going down the pan,glad i got out
Words fail me on 22:22 - Feb 15 with 5631 viewsPops2

Words fail me on 21:40 - Feb 15 by sykeboy

i watched the programme last night and just felt pure anger at what can only be viewed as a corrupt vote
no wonder rochdale is going down the pan,glad i got out

She should be forced to resign and thus send a message out to these corrupt, self serving scumbags.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Words fail me on 22:53 - Feb 15 with 5592 viewsoff2div1

Watched the program tonight don't understand why they were granted permision to build this mosque in an industrial area with lots of waggons & trucks traveling up and down the road.I presume that there will be lots of children visiting there and I will be surprised if accidents dont occurr there.The Councilors & planners spent time looking at the development but didn't discus it at all,unlike all other councils on these programs. Rochdale need to get their act together they are becoming the laughing stock.
Words fail me on 23:32 - Feb 15 with 5543 viewsjonesy

Thank God I don't live in Rochdale any more and that I have no family left there.

That programme should be discussed nation wide.

17 mosques!

Words fail me on 11:33 - Feb 16 with 5349 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Words fail me on 23:32 - Feb 15 by jonesy

Thank God I don't live in Rochdale any more and that I have no family left there.

That programme should be discussed nation wide.

17 mosques!

I live very near to beautiful moor-land which is a pleasure to walk over. I walk through the gorgeous Healy Dell to watch the Dale (I bet not many have such a pleasurable walk to watch their teams). I went to two cracking pubs last night (the Baum and the Cem) which was full of very nice people.
A mosque is like a church, it's a place of worship, that's it, end of. I'm not religous but I don't deny people the right to be. I don't particularly notice them, they don't blight my life in anyway whatsoever.
Corruption has no place, but that's not the fault of Rochdale itself.
Forgive me for this, but as you don't live here anymore I couldn't give two shites what you think of Rochdale.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Words fail me on 11:42 - Feb 16 with 5326 views442Dale

Words fail me on 11:33 - Feb 16 by BigDaveMyCock

I live very near to beautiful moor-land which is a pleasure to walk over. I walk through the gorgeous Healy Dell to watch the Dale (I bet not many have such a pleasurable walk to watch their teams). I went to two cracking pubs last night (the Baum and the Cem) which was full of very nice people.
A mosque is like a church, it's a place of worship, that's it, end of. I'm not religous but I don't deny people the right to be. I don't particularly notice them, they don't blight my life in anyway whatsoever.
Forgive me for this, but as you don't live here anymore I couldn't give two shites what you think of Rochdale.

Good post.

The issue isn't the outcome of the vote or even what they were voting on, more the behaviour of those involved.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Words fail me on 12:09 - Feb 16 with 5294 viewsjonesy

I notice you live out of the town. Perhaps you always have or perhaps you moved there. People are moving out of the town. Perhaps by a small amount but also by larger amounts. To Bamford and Norden to start with, the coast near St Annes, Devon where I have also lived?
I was born and used to live off Entwistle Road and went Heybrook School. The house I lived in was demolished and new houses were built for the Islamic community. I walked from my old street into town like you did and I was totally depressed. Just walk along Ramsey St and tell me that is good for the town. Members of the Islamic community are looking after themselves and we are helping them.

I have my view, you have yours. Enjoy Healey Dell, I will enjoy where I live. I still support the Dale, have done for over 40 years which makes me old and grumpy if you like but those are my opinions.

Bye.
Words fail me on 13:16 - Feb 16 with 5229 viewsD_Alien

Words fail me on 12:09 - Feb 16 by jonesy

I notice you live out of the town. Perhaps you always have or perhaps you moved there. People are moving out of the town. Perhaps by a small amount but also by larger amounts. To Bamford and Norden to start with, the coast near St Annes, Devon where I have also lived?
I was born and used to live off Entwistle Road and went Heybrook School. The house I lived in was demolished and new houses were built for the Islamic community. I walked from my old street into town like you did and I was totally depressed. Just walk along Ramsey St and tell me that is good for the town. Members of the Islamic community are looking after themselves and we are helping them.

I have my view, you have yours. Enjoy Healey Dell, I will enjoy where I live. I still support the Dale, have done for over 40 years which makes me old and grumpy if you like but those are my opinions.

Bye.

You've completely missed the point.

If you choose to slag off Rochdale, then you're slagging off everything and everyone in it, by implication.

There's loads of nice places in the borough and tens of thousands of good people.

But yes, there are eyesores as well, and arseholes who live here from every spectrum of the population.

You're free to live where you like, but you're just as much of an arsehole to be hypercritical of Rochdale as anyone who chooses to live here.

Bye? Good riddance, I say.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Words fail me on 13:41 - Feb 16 with 5189 viewsRalphs12

Words fail me on 12:09 - Feb 16 by jonesy

Bye.

I dont think the houses would have been built specifically for the "islamic" community, just any fecker that whats to live there. So what if there Islamic, jewish, christian, polish, french, black, white, brown, yellow. The fact of the matter is the non "islamic community" are just as bad as anyone else so get over yourself.
Words fail me on 18:51 - Feb 16 with 5076 viewsPops2

Words fail me on 13:41 - Feb 16 by Ralphs12

I dont think the houses would have been built specifically for the "islamic" community, just any fecker that whats to live there. So what if there Islamic, jewish, christian, polish, french, black, white, brown, yellow. The fact of the matter is the non "islamic community" are just as bad as anyone else so get over yourself.

Rochdale is a bit of a hole these days though tbf. Reasons are not just immigration but I would guess mainly a lack of investment.
Words fail me on 19:11 - Feb 16 with 5038 viewsDale57

Words fail me on 18:51 - Feb 16 by Pops2

Rochdale is a bit of a hole these days though tbf. Reasons are not just immigration but I would guess mainly a lack of investment.

So true,having lived away from said hole for quite a few years and returning on the odd occasion i cant believe how the town has plunged into such an abyss.No way back at all in my opinion and rightly so after the way the mp's have sold out the real Rochdalians.
Words fail me on 23:44 - Feb 16 with 4962 viewsfirgrovedale51

They are a blight on our town and lives you need open your eyes.
White girls groomed , drug dealing, turning good areas into shit holes and don`t have an accident in a car with one because there is more than a good chance they will not be insured even if the car is registered to them.
Why do you think they so often have cash `businesses` could it be to avoid paying tax, they do not want to live by the laws of our country .
Words fail me on 08:47 - Feb 17 with 4869 viewsnordenblue

A mosque isn't the same as a church at all,churches don't brainwash large sectors of the population to commit mass murder amongst non believers,whilst some will no doubt view my post as racist you couldn't be further from the truth,its made with observations over decades of infiltration of varying origins who's sole purpose has been to divide and not integrate within our society regardless of skin colour etc.
Why don't we erect 17 new churches then while the council have been on such a roll with this planning game.
For all you people with rose tints on,carry on living in your silly little bubble the fact of the matter is the town is absolutely on its arse and has been in rapid decline for years,it certainly doesn't require a brain surgeon to work out the reasons why!!!!
Words fail me on 09:04 - Feb 17 with 4852 viewsSuddenLad

No point in anyone building new churches when they are closing the existing ones at a record rate.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Words fail me on 09:22 - Feb 17 with 4830 viewsNotEyreClue

Strong racism on this thread. It's always been the case and always will be, that the actions of the minority will tarnish the reputation of the majority and as a result, many people wrongly get tarred with the same brush.

Back in the day, my Mum and Dad used to live on Deeplish and 99 percent of the people were some of the most kind and considerate people you'll ever meet. Fast forward to today and my Nan (who's 90) still lives there and has done for the majority of her life. Her neighbours and residents in the surrounding streets are hard-working honest people who bend over backwards to ensure that she's safe and has everything she needs.

To blame the Muslim community for the town's decline is moronic and racist. There's good and bad in every community and that's a fact. There's a plethora of reasons and a number of things to factor when looking at why the town is on it's arse and to single out a particular group just because you disagree with their beliefs and teachings is disgustingly ignorant.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Words fail me on 09:55 - Feb 17 with 4807 viewsSuddenLad

Words fail me on 09:22 - Feb 17 by NotEyreClue

Strong racism on this thread. It's always been the case and always will be, that the actions of the minority will tarnish the reputation of the majority and as a result, many people wrongly get tarred with the same brush.

Back in the day, my Mum and Dad used to live on Deeplish and 99 percent of the people were some of the most kind and considerate people you'll ever meet. Fast forward to today and my Nan (who's 90) still lives there and has done for the majority of her life. Her neighbours and residents in the surrounding streets are hard-working honest people who bend over backwards to ensure that she's safe and has everything she needs.

To blame the Muslim community for the town's decline is moronic and racist. There's good and bad in every community and that's a fact. There's a plethora of reasons and a number of things to factor when looking at why the town is on it's arse and to single out a particular group just because you disagree with their beliefs and teachings is disgustingly ignorant.

Spot on.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Words fail me on 10:06 - Feb 17 with 4792 viewsoff2div1

Words fail me on 23:44 - Feb 16 by firgrovedale51

They are a blight on our town and lives you need open your eyes.
White girls groomed , drug dealing, turning good areas into shit holes and don`t have an accident in a car with one because there is more than a good chance they will not be insured even if the car is registered to them.
Why do you think they so often have cash `businesses` could it be to avoid paying tax, they do not want to live by the laws of our country .

You have missed out Cyril Smith & Chavs on your reasons why town has bad name.

Just watching program on tv talking about the wild spread child abuse in the catholic church & the way that it was covered up.
Words fail me on 10:14 - Feb 17 with 4772 viewsjudd

I've applied for planning permission to build a mosque on Healey Dell viaduct, which will be useful to train terrorists in abseiling and woodcraft. And to see the look on BigDaveMycock's face.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Words fail me on 10:22 - Feb 17 with 4761 viewsborodale4

Standard racist behaviour.........anyone who has to jusify comments by stating 'some people will call me racist' or 'I am not a racist' know full well what they are saying is of a racist nature. Similar to the old I'm not homophobic, I have a gay friend! Racism has no place in our town or any town. By engaging in such behaviour you are no better than the individuals you are so against, and that is exactly what they are, individuals. The statement that implies all mosques brainwash people to commit mass murder is one of the worst and most uneducated thing I have ever read. There are evil people in every walk of life, however, I am sure the author of that comment is fully aware of this. To blame the woes of Rochdale on the Asian community is laughable and the town is better off without people like you!
Words fail me on 12:04 - Feb 17 with 4665 viewsnordenblue

Words fail me on 10:22 - Feb 17 by borodale4

Standard racist behaviour.........anyone who has to jusify comments by stating 'some people will call me racist' or 'I am not a racist' know full well what they are saying is of a racist nature. Similar to the old I'm not homophobic, I have a gay friend! Racism has no place in our town or any town. By engaging in such behaviour you are no better than the individuals you are so against, and that is exactly what they are, individuals. The statement that implies all mosques brainwash people to commit mass murder is one of the worst and most uneducated thing I have ever read. There are evil people in every walk of life, however, I am sure the author of that comment is fully aware of this. To blame the woes of Rochdale on the Asian community is laughable and the town is better off without people like you!

Wondered quite how long it would take someone to jump in feet first with silly little reciprocated quotations, first of all oh wise one my ex partner of 9 years isn't English and having played football for a team in Colne for years i was the only "white"(if im allowed to call myself that) player in the starting 11,hardly the antics of a racist,even you could agree?My statements and opinions are based on exactly what I've seen having grown up in the town for 35 years and got sod all to do with colour,race religion its a matter of fact that certain sectors of the town and society in general do not and will not integrate or take on many of THIS COUNTRIES beliefs and general standards of behaviour, there are many English white people who similarly fall into this category i quite agree but believe what you like and keep your idealistic opinions of the town and how its perfect people behave,you'll find yourself sat all alone in a town that quite simply will NEVER recover
Words fail me on 12:11 - Feb 17 with 4655 viewsjudd

Jesus/Allah, lads, is this all you've got to worry about? I've just read in the paper that the next James Bond will be GINGER!!!

What is the world coming to?

Words fail me on 12:35 - Feb 17 with 4626 viewsTTNYear

Words fail me on 12:11 - Feb 17 by judd

Jesus/Allah, lads, is this all you've got to worry about? I've just read in the paper that the next James Bond will be GINGER!!!

What is the world coming to?

Your gingerism is fooking well out of order Judd.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Words fail me on 12:36 - Feb 17 with 4624 viewsjudd

Words fail me on 12:35 - Feb 17 by TTNYear

Your gingerism is fooking well out of order Judd.

Well there's only the daft bints and flag waving not rights left to offend, Sandy.

And stupid dwarves.

Words fail me on 12:39 - Feb 17 with 4619 viewsTTNYear

Words fail me on 12:36 - Feb 17 by judd

Well there's only the daft bints and flag waving not rights left to offend, Sandy.

And stupid dwarves.

Heightism is as bad as being a nazi ataf!

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Words fail me on 12:40 - Feb 17 with 4615 viewsjudd

Words fail me on 12:39 - Feb 17 by TTNYear

Heightism is as bad as being a nazi ataf!

If that's the case then ICH BIN EIN BERLINER.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024