Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! 15:58 - Mar 2 with 6008 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Tickets
Hyde fixtures

Applicable to all home 2012 — 2013 Blue Square Bet Premier league fixtures. Prices for cup ties may be subject to change.

Unless otherwise stated on our news pages, admission for Hyde supporters is pay-on-the-gate and tickets do not need to pre-purchased.

Away supporters should check with their club for ticket information but, unless otherwise stated by away clubs, admission is usually also pay-on-the-gate at the below prices.
Adults Over-65s Under-16s
Terraces (standing)
£14 £7 £4
Main stand (seated) £16 £9 £6

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:56 - Mar 5 with 860 viewsD_Alien

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:53 - Mar 5 by samc1967

Ha Ha sussed Mr Bull$hitter... Telling the story now are we... ?????

You're either incredibly stupid or incredibly naive - possibly both

Having a debate amongst genuine supporters is always going to elicit (look that up too) a different reaction than having some tool come on here shouting the odds

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:02 - Mar 5 with 849 viewssamc1967

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:55 - Mar 5 by TTNYear

Careful you may need another upgrade. Can someone help me here with this pleb

Not funny yet again...!!!! I appreciate you are embarrassed but as I said you are consistent sunshine
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:12 - Mar 5 with 834 viewsBrierls

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:02 - Mar 5 by samc1967

Not funny yet again...!!!! I appreciate you are embarrassed but as I said you are consistent sunshine

You didn't reply to TTNYear, you replied to TVOS1907.

You're welcome.
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:17 - Mar 5 with 823 viewssamc1967

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:12 - Mar 5 by Brierls

You didn't reply to TTNYear, you replied to TVOS1907.

You're welcome.

I am sure they no who it was meant for..I am going to change his name to CONSISTANT...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:25 - Mar 5 with 803 viewssamc1967

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:56 - Mar 5 by D_Alien

You're either incredibly stupid or incredibly naive - possibly both

Having a debate amongst genuine supporters is always going to elicit (look that up too) a different reaction than having some tool come on here shouting the odds

You did not say that yesterday when i voiced my opions. As for stupid and naive comment ???? D_Alien... ??
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:51 - Mar 5 with 777 viewsTVOS1907

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 14:48 - Mar 5 by samc1967

I was replying to.... The way results are going ..... I thought all was rosey in the garden.. I will give you one thing you are consistant!

So you're struggling with 'Add to Topic' and 'Add Reply'?

Can't wait to read one of your reports.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:53 - Mar 5 with 770 viewsTVOS1907

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:17 - Mar 5 by samc1967

I am sure they no who it was meant for..I am going to change his name to CONSISTANT...

It's CONSISTENT.

A prorper reportur shood at leest no how too speel.

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:54 - Mar 5 with 769 viewstixylix

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:51 - Mar 5 by TVOS1907

So you're struggling with 'Add to Topic' and 'Add Reply'?

Can't wait to read one of your reports.

You are consistant are you?
Login to get fewer ads

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:57 - Mar 5 with 761 viewssamc1967

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:53 - Mar 5 by TVOS1907

It's CONSISTENT.

A prorper reportur shood at leest no how too speel.

Are you still embarrassed?
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:59 - Mar 5 with 744 viewsTVOS1907

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:57 - Mar 5 by samc1967

Are you still embarrassed?

Still?

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:01 - Mar 5 with 740 viewssamc1967

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 15:59 - Mar 5 by TVOS1907

Still?

Yes, at being sussed at talking utter $hit?
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:10 - Mar 5 with 708 viewsTVOS1907

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:01 - Mar 5 by samc1967

That was sussed out years ago, tbf.

What does the 1967 represent?

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:12 - Mar 5 with 704 viewsnordenblue

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:01 - Mar 5 by samc1967

He's done well if he talks more shite than you that's for sure,
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:17 - Mar 5 with 695 viewssamc1967

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:10 - Mar 5 by TVOS1907

That was sussed out years ago, tbf.

What does the 1967 represent?

the age of my dogs
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:18 - Mar 5 with 690 viewssamc1967

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:12 - Mar 5 by nordenblue

Who woke you? Norden? Nice place that
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:19 - Mar 5 with 649 viewsTVOS1907

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:17 - Mar 5 by samc1967

the age of my dogs

Cheers.

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:27 - Mar 5 with 637 viewsTTNYear

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:12 - Mar 5 by nordenblue

I suspect that Tazzy is more a journalist than this chap. No disrespect Tazzy lad if your reading. He can't type, can't spell, can't reason, can't stop getting angry, can't put together a decent argument, can't operate a simple message board. He'd make Sun reporters look like Shakesphere. He will have to register under another username because he hasn't made one decent point yet. Any modicum (small amount, Sam) of respect has been lost in 24 hours. With all due respect (none), go find someone/where else to annoy. If you're right and we dive into this abyss (large cavity or gulf, Sam), then come back and dance on our graves. In the meantime I'm sure alot of users will join me in telling you to piss off (Go away, Sam)

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:41 - Mar 5 with 624 viewssamc1967

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:27 - Mar 5 by TTNYear

I suspect that Tazzy is more a journalist than this chap. No disrespect Tazzy lad if your reading. He can't type, can't spell, can't reason, can't stop getting angry, can't put together a decent argument, can't operate a simple message board. He'd make Sun reporters look like Shakesphere. He will have to register under another username because he hasn't made one decent point yet. Any modicum (small amount, Sam) of respect has been lost in 24 hours. With all due respect (none), go find someone/where else to annoy. If you're right and we dive into this abyss (large cavity or gulf, Sam), then come back and dance on our graves. In the meantime I'm sure alot of users will join me in telling you to piss off (Go away, Sam)

WOW I take it my reply to you hit a nerve in order for you to concoct the Gettysburg address drabble below. If you have underachieved in your life and possibly don’t live in one of the more affluent areas of the North West it’s time to put it behind you. A mortgage was not to be but don’t let that burden the rest of your life.

As for decent points a feel I have made many it’s just blinkered people like you say one thing but really mean something else (as I have found out today by looking through the forum). Now go and get your money ready for the chippy and sit in your little HP ridden council nest for the rest of the evening listening to your own little make believe dross.
Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:47 - Mar 5 with 603 viewsTTNYear

Next Season - The way results are going!!!!!! on 16:41 - Mar 5 by samc1967

WOW I take it my reply to you hit a nerve in order for you to concoct the Gettysburg address drabble below. If you have underachieved in your life and possibly don’t live in one of the more affluent areas of the North West it’s time to put it behind you. A mortgage was not to be but don’t let that burden the rest of your life.

As for decent points a feel I have made many it’s just blinkered people like you say one thing but really mean something else (as I have found out today by looking through the forum). Now go and get your money ready for the chippy and sit in your little HP ridden council nest for the rest of the evening listening to your own little make believe dross.

Quite

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024