Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well then 15:55 - Mar 29 with 6471 viewsG_Dale

Terrible terrible first half, although we have been worse. Aldershot are rubbish, but not as bad as we are playing, and they will end up scoring here

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Well then on 16:05 - Mar 29 with 4065 viewsDomDale

Can I stay in the pub!?

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Well then on 16:05 - Mar 29 with 4041 viewsDale57

Worrying,very worrying.
Well then on 16:11 - Mar 29 with 4024 viewsmacro

It's been painful to watch its been that bad
Well then on 16:15 - Mar 29 with 4006 viewsJumeirahDale

GEOOOOORRRGGGIIIIIIIIEIEEEEEEE!!!
Well then on 16:21 - Mar 29 with 3971 viewsDale57

Come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well then on 16:23 - Mar 29 with 3958 viewsDale57

Seems like the Shots were lured into a false sense of security and we come out with guns blazing (i hope)
Well then on 16:25 - Mar 29 with 3946 viewsmacro

First shot I can remember on target
Well then on 16:35 - Mar 29 with 3894 viewsJumeirahDale

FFS ref.
Login to get fewer ads

Well then on 16:38 - Mar 29 with 3869 viewsmacro

Lillis clanger
Well then on 16:42 - Mar 29 with 3828 viewsJumeirahDale

Foul acc. to Daleworld. Ball knocked out of Lillis' two hands.
Well then on 17:02 - Mar 29 with 3702 viewsDale57

Hard to think where anymore points will come from,prepare for a scrap.Come on boys,dont do this to our club.
Well then on 17:08 - Mar 29 with 3659 viewsolympicdale

crawling over the line at the moment, will do JUST enough methinks, just biding time until Hill can wield the axe.

Life is a game of fate.

Well then on 17:15 - Mar 29 with 3608 viewsRalphs12

Well then on 17:08 - Mar 29 by olympicdale

crawling over the line at the moment, will do JUST enough methinks, just biding time until Hill can wield the axe.

The players out of contract need to see a manager who is going to be around next season, we could do with getting that sorted.
Well then on 17:18 - Mar 29 with 3582 views442Dale

Well then on 17:15 - Mar 29 by Ralphs12

The players out of contract need to see a manager who is going to be around next season, we could do with getting that sorted.

That's up to the board to make a clear statement of intent, both to Hill and to the supporters.

Nothing appears to have changed apart from the manager.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Well then on 17:18 - Mar 29 with 3581 viewsolympicdale

Well then on 17:15 - Mar 29 by Ralphs12

I always thought we were waiting to get to that 50/51/2 mark until getting that sorted, but yea we need a lift at the moment.

Life is a game of fate.

Well then on 17:20 - Mar 29 with 3558 viewsMoonyDale

Lillis was never getting near that ball, no foul for me from the Sandy right behind the goal. He did however pull of two brilliant saves one in each half, tipping round the post in the first and onto the bar in the second. But for those it could have been much much worse..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Well then on 17:31 - Mar 29 with 3485 viewsDaley_Lama

Fairish result, to be totally honest, if one team was to have won it then it would have been The Shots.

First half we were not at the races, they had the only chances, three players free at the back post for one free-kick, a couple of other half chances from a couple of other free kicks. Free kicks, free kicks, free kicks, The Shots don't half like a free kick.

We were progressively better up until the goal, good through ball from Rose for Georgous to toe poke it in off the post.

The Shots obviously had to come at us but when you're only threat is free kicks, it's not to hard to play against and we looked comfortable.

Right up to, you guessed it, a free-kick. A free-kick given for off-side no less. Booted straight down the middle, can't comment myself on whether Lillis was fouled or not, he complained but I was too far away to see so the above opinion is better than mine.

1-1 and The Shots carried on going for it. They'd brought on a tricky winger and another tree trunk up front but it was two real moments of quality that the game should be remembered for, a cracking strike brilliantly saved by Lillis.

Yes, we had chances as The Shots pushed on, Donnelly totally getting it wrong when through on goal, toe-poking it to the keeper. Grant doing very well to turn his defender and then not so very well to boom it over with only the keeper to beat.

The Shots had a couple of near misses too, narrowly wide.

They seemed to be more desperate for the win (no real surprise there) and overall they just about edged it 51% 49% for me.

Poll: DF in or out

Well then on 17:42 - Mar 29 with 3434 viewsYouTubeDale

I know Donnelly scored the goal, thank God, but his shooting is embarrassing and his one on one ball control is also embarrassing. We need to score more goals and I am sorry, but Donnelly isn't the man to do it. He lacks basic skills in front of goal. In the first half Hilly was shouting at him for more effort and that is the strong part of his game!!

JT did try to open them up a bit more in the second half. MOM should have gone to Edwards who had a solid game again. But today, for some reason, there were too many players not at the races... and the long ball tactic in the first half- what was all that about???

Lillis did seem to be genuinely aggrieved about the goal against us, and that usually tells the tale. I will have to see it again. But if that is the case then yet again we have been let down by the ref at a crucial moment.

Anyway, 1 point will satisfy us more than it will Aldershot.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Well then on 17:53 - Mar 29 with 3385 viewsAtThePeake

Their lad should have been sent off for a fairly clear stamp on Phil Edwards.

Not sure if the officials missed it or what.

I think it may well have been a foul for their goal too, but not sure whether it was just Lillis being weak. I said I'd like to have another look before saying for sure, but then a few minutes later there was a definite foul on Josh that wasn't given and that leads me to believe that it may well have been a foul for the goal too.

Tangled up in blue.

Well then on 17:58 - Mar 29 with 3366 viewsG_Dale

Well then on 16:25 - Mar 29 by macro

First shot I can remember on target

Wasn't on target, it hit the post (I think). Hahahaha

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Well then on 18:01 - Mar 29 with 3319 views442Dale

Well then on 17:58 - Mar 29 by G_Dale

Wasn't on target, it hit the post (I think). Hahahaha

It looked like he was trying to control it and it flew off in the direction of goal.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Well then on 18:05 - Mar 29 with 3289 viewssweetcorn

Don't care if he scored, he's still not good enough.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Well then on 18:29 - Mar 29 with 3159 viewsnordenblue

Well then on 18:05 - Mar 29 by sweetcorn

Don't care if he scored, he's still not good enough.

Had the pleasure to frequent the main stand today,and some old relic summed up Georgies performance perfectly with "he'd struggle to trap wind that bloody fella",possibly the highlight of a truly awful game
Well then on 18:31 - Mar 29 with 3143 viewsregjenkins

This match was a poor advert for football. Most of the Dale side couldn't control the ball, passes were hit and hope and some of the players were anonymous. There were at least two one-on-one chances that weren't taken. I can't wait for this season to end if i'm honest. See what K.H can muster up over the closed season and start again. Rating...Dire!

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Well then on 18:31 - Mar 29 with 3135 viewsD_Dale

Well then on 16:42 - Mar 29 by JumeirahDale

Foul acc. to Daleworld. Ball knocked out of Lillis' two hands.

BBC report suggests Lillis at fault (but there's the consolation of another point gained, and with 6 games remaining, a 7-point gap above the bottom two):

Aldershot clambered off the foot of the table on goal difference as Adam Mekki earned them a point at Rochdale.

Danny Rose had a shot for the visitors well saved by Josh Lillis and then crossed for Asa Hall, whose far-post header was hacked off the line.

Rochdale improved after the break and went in front when George Donnelly produced an excellent angled finish.

Mekki levelled when Lillis dropped Ben Herd's free-kick and Shots almost won it when Hall's sidefoot hit the bar.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024