Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? 19:05 - Apr 6 with 1160 viewswombat

Green for me ,

Cesar has cost us a few points recently and the defence looks even more Robey with him behind them

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 19:10 - Apr 6 with 1152 viewsWokingR

Should have been Green weeks ago.
If we go down Cesar will be off but why should we expect Green to stick around when every time he has played well he has been dropped again.
We should have made him number 1 and treated him better, then we may have hoped for a little loyalty in return.
Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 19:12 - Apr 6 with 1147 viewsTacticalR

Let's just send in a team to brick up the goalmouth overnight, and hope nobody notices tomorrow.

Air hostess clique

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 19:21 - Apr 6 with 1134 viewspaulparker

ceaser for me, Green all of a sudden hasn't turned into Gordon Banks overnight
Green makes me nervous and he lacks concentration his kicking is crap and is always prone a ricket

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 19:27 - Apr 6 with 1118 viewsQPRDave

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 19:21 - Apr 6 by paulparker

Green makes me nervous and he lacks concentration his kicking is crap and is always prone a ricket

No i agree Green hasn't turned into Gordon Banks........but I think Cesar has turned into Tony Banks
Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 20:06 - Apr 6 with 1086 viewsamhoop

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 19:21 - Apr 6 by paulparker

Green's kicking is crap... Caesar's is probably the worst I've ever seen from any GK, can't even get to the halfway line!
Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 20:48 - Apr 6 with 1065 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 19:12 - Apr 6 by TacticalR

Let's just send in a team to brick up the goalmouth overnight, and hope nobody notices tomorrow.

Knowing us we would still concede

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 20:51 - Apr 6 with 1058 viewsBrightonhoop

Green definately. Thought Cesar had a few hir raising moments against Foolham, and recently. Came ate for a corner and missed it completely, one glaring error.
Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 21:03 - Apr 6 with 1045 viewsTHEBUSH

Cesar I suppose, but if he's leaving to go back to Milan, we should play Green in our final games !!
Login to get fewer ads

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 21:41 - Apr 6 with 1026 viewskensalriser

Same convo every week, mix it up a little will ya!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 21:44 - Apr 6 with 1024 viewsFeldy

Greeno, Cesar not been good last few weeks.
Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 22:12 - Apr 6 with 1003 viewsdaveB

Cesar for me, he's better than green
Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 00:17 - Apr 7 with 974 viewswombat

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 22:12 - Apr 6 by daveB

Cesar for me, he's better than green

He wasn't at villa I'm sorry to say dave ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 02:12 - Apr 7 with 951 viewsJAPRANGERS

Let's play both of 'em. Do you think anyone will take cognizance of the situation??
Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 08:28 - Apr 7 with 916 viewselnombre

You know we swap ends at half time...?

That is why you are 'TacticalR' and not 'StrategicR'.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 08:32 - Apr 7 with 913 viewss1cRanger

Green for me. Cedar is shipping them in with our leaky defense
Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 13:12 - Apr 7 with 865 viewsTacticalR

Who would you put in goal against Wigan ? on 08:28 - Apr 7 by elnombre

You know we swap ends at half time...?

That is why you are 'TacticalR' and not 'StrategicR'.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Damn

Air hostess clique

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024