Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? 14:26 - Apr 24 with 4388 viewspaulscho

My personal choice would be
1.Wrexham
2.Grimsby
3.Kidderminster
4.Newport
However i do actually think Kidderminster will turn around the 1-2 with Wrexham and win the final .

livinginadalewonderland

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 11:24 - Apr 25 with 825 viewsfermin

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 10:52 - Apr 25 by maybee

Anyone BUT Newport.

Hard to get to
Dangerous fans
Somerton park made Underhill look like Wembley

I'd be quite happy with any of the others...but would prefer either Wrexham or Grimsby due to them both having good away support which will help swell our coffers next season.

Not hard to get to now. Direct train from Manchester and ground is just the other side of the river from the station.
We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 11:30 - Apr 25 with 818 viewsTVOS1907

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 10:52 - Apr 25 by maybee

Anyone BUT Newport.

Hard to get to
Dangerous fans
Somerton park made Underhill look like Wembley

I'd be quite happy with any of the others...but would prefer either Wrexham or Grimsby due to them both having good away support which will help swell our coffers next season.

Never had the pleasure of Somerton Park, but they apparently play at a place called Rodney Parade these days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newport_County_A.F.C.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 12:40 - Apr 25 with 777 viewsfitzochris

We have Mansfield ,and who would you like to join them ? on 11:30 - Apr 25 by TVOS1907

Never had the pleasure of Somerton Park, but they apparently play at a place called Rodney Parade these days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newport_County_A.F.C.

Or its sister ground, Delboy Fanfare!

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024