Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep off the pitch. 19:13 - Apr 25 with 2738 viewsroccydaleian

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/plymouth-after-791848.aspx

Keep off the pitch. on 19:25 - Apr 25 with 2708 viewsAtThePeake

I think the days of our last game of the season 'no matter what happens we're invading the pitch' are far gone.

They're not the same if we're not going to Wembley or winning promotion!

Tangled up in blue.

Keep off the pitch. on 19:27 - Apr 25 with 2698 viewsRoChDaLe

we're not oldham for god sake

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Keep off the pitch. on 20:05 - Apr 25 with 2626 viewsTalkingSutty

Keep off the pitch. on 19:25 - Apr 25 by AtThePeake

I think the days of our last game of the season 'no matter what happens we're invading the pitch' are far gone.

They're not the same if we're not going to Wembley or winning promotion!

If Plymouth get the result they want, let them all celebrate. I dont want them to drop out of the league and the supporters who travel all the way up North deserve to have a happy ending.

I predict a Rochdale win but Plymouth still to retain their league status, so a happy day for everybody.
Keep off the pitch. on 20:12 - Apr 25 with 2606 viewsGhanaDale

Keep off the pitch. on 20:05 - Apr 25 by TalkingSutty

If Plymouth get the result they want, let them all celebrate. I dont want them to drop out of the league and the supporters who travel all the way up North deserve to have a happy ending.

I predict a Rochdale win but Plymouth still to retain their league status, so a happy day for everybody.

If they'd shown that respect to us back in 2001 I'd agree completely but quite frankly I'd love us to send them into the pits of none league.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Keep off the pitch. on 20:45 - Apr 25 with 2538 viewsroccydaleian

Keep off the pitch. on 20:12 - Apr 25 by GhanaDale

If they'd shown that respect to us back in 2001 I'd agree completely but quite frankly I'd love us to send them into the pits of none league.

Agreed. Lets hope we stuff 'em, and hopefully wave 'em bye,bye.
Keep off the pitch. on 20:56 - Apr 25 with 2508 viewsDale57

Keep off the pitch. on 20:45 - Apr 25 by roccydaleian

Never bite the hand and all that,lol
Keep off the pitch. on 21:54 - Apr 25 with 2437 viewsTalkingSutty

Keep off the pitch. on 20:45 - Apr 25 by roccydaleian

Shake it off and let it go, rise above it. I am sure the majority of Plymouth fans mean us no harm and are oblivious as to what went on in our doomed play off attempt.

Its negative baggage which you have carried around for too long,it can make you very bitter in the long run
Keep off the pitch. on 23:28 - Apr 25 with 2353 viewsGhanaDale

Keep off the pitch. on 21:54 - Apr 25 by TalkingSutty

Shake it off and let it go, rise above it. I am sure the majority of Plymouth fans mean us no harm and are oblivious as to what went on in our doomed play off attempt.

Its negative baggage which you have carried around for too long,it can make you very bitter in the long run

Sadly as a 9 year old back then having things thrown at me, home fans climbing the fences to try and attack us and being told to feck off by a steward for having the audacity to sit on a railing because I couldn't see, i have awful memories of the place.
Let us just have this one on them haha

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Login to get fewer ads

Keep off the pitch. on 04:56 - Apr 26 with 2292 viewsAtThePeake

Keep off the pitch. on 20:05 - Apr 25 by TalkingSutty

I went on one of their forums a few weeks ago and they all seemed to be under the impression that they were 'too big to go down.'

And for that reason, I hope they go down.

Tangled up in blue.

Keep off the pitch. on 09:28 - Apr 26 with 2199 viewsrafcjosh

If they boo George then I hope he scores a 94th minute over head kick to send them down.
Keep off the pitch. on 13:43 - Apr 26 with 2076 viewsraadale

I went to that game as well, never been so depressed as that coach journey home.. Cheering every-time Blackpool scored. Hope they plummet out of the league...
Keep off the pitch. on 14:16 - Apr 26 with 2047 viewsNerazzurri

Can't believe people can get so sensitive about other teams taunting other teams failures.

As if our own fans wouldn't be chanting 'staying down' 'going down' etc in the same situation.

Forza Nerazzurri

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024