Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pafc fan in peace. 11:22 - Apr 26 with 3690 viewspafcfan

Hi guys just wanted to ask you a quick question.

Myself and a friend are driving from Plymouth to Rochdale for the game tomorrow.

We wanted to leave early enough to be in Rochdale for 12.45 to watch thecMan city game.

Is there any pubs that any of you know will be screening the game and will welcome friendly away fans.

Thanks for any help and hope you all enjoy the game
Pafc fan in peace. on 11:26 - Apr 26 with 3657 viewsdale1968

Should be a few around.

Cemetry Inn
Studds
The Church
Hare And Hounds

Plus a few various ones in the Town Centre.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Pafc fan in peace. on 11:48 - Apr 26 with 3604 viewsrafcjosh

Pafc fan in peace. on 11:26 - Apr 26 by dale1968

Should be a few around.

Cemetry Inn
Studds
The Church
Hare And Hounds

Plus a few various ones in the Town Centre.

Isn't The Church shut now a days?
Pafc fan in peace. on 12:05 - Apr 26 with 3574 viewsSandyman

Dale Bar right next to the ground on Sandy Lane usually shows games and is away fan friendly. Hope your journey is problem free.
Pafc fan in peace. on 12:08 - Apr 26 with 3561 viewsdale1968

Sorry Yes the church is closed Now.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Pafc fan in peace. on 12:10 - Apr 26 with 3556 viewsChaffRAFC

The Ratcliffe Arms/Dale Bar shows the games and is at the ground so is the closest you'll get to the away end. All the pubs mentioned are away fan friendly.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Pafc fan in peace. on 12:31 - Apr 26 with 3497 viewspafcfan

Pafc fan in peace. on 12:10 - Apr 26 by ChaffRAFC

The Ratcliffe Arms/Dale Bar shows the games and is at the ground so is the closest you'll get to the away end. All the pubs mentioned are away fan friendly.

Thanks very much for all your help guys.

Hopefully we will get the result we will need to stay up. Please just remember not every fan you speak to on pasoti or at the game tomorrow will have been involved in 2001.

I hope you all enjoy the game and have a good summer break after tomorrow
Pafc fan in peace. on 12:58 - Apr 26 with 3424 viewsD_Dale

Pafc fan in peace. on 12:31 - Apr 26 by pafcfan

Thanks very much for all your help guys.

Hopefully we will get the result we will need to stay up. Please just remember not every fan you speak to on pasoti or at the game tomorrow will have been involved in 2001.

I hope you all enjoy the game and have a good summer break after tomorrow

"Hopefully we will get the result we will need to stay up."

Stop worrying. Aldershot are already doomed and the bookies' odds favour either Barnet or Wimbledon to finish next to bottom (The Pilgrims are 100 to 1 against the drop).

PAFC fans and players should just relax, enjoy the day - and let Dale have all 3 points (because next season I think you'll come to Spotland as strong promotion challengers).
Pafc fan in peace. on 13:36 - Apr 26 with 3344 views_dezzy

The flying horse in the town centre will be showing it, is away fan friendly, ( unless your the hooligan type ) and also sells decent food to

KHBA

Login to get fewer ads

Pafc fan in peace. on 13:40 - Apr 26 with 3336 viewspafcfan

Pafc fan in peace. on 13:36 - Apr 26 by _dezzy

The flying horse in the town centre will be showing it, is away fan friendly, ( unless your the hooligan type ) and also sells decent food to

So my fake stone island gear will have to be left in the car then? Darn ;)
Pafc fan in peace. on 13:45 - Apr 26 with 3331 viewsTalkingSutty

Pafc fan in peace. on 13:40 - Apr 26 by pafcfan

So my fake stone island gear will have to be left in the car then? Darn ;)

Go in the Ratcliffe Arms, its attached to the football club and there is a big screen as well as several smaller tellys dotted around.

There is street parking adjacent to the away end so ditch your car and walk around to the pub, across the street from the away end is a great little fish and chip shop also

You will get a friendly welcome at any of the bars around the ground, have a safe journey.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Pafc fan in peace. on 15:16 - Apr 26 with 3175 viewspafcfan

Pafc fan in peace. on 13:45 - Apr 26 by TalkingSutty

Go in the Ratcliffe Arms, its attached to the football club and there is a big screen as well as several smaller tellys dotted around.

There is street parking adjacent to the away end so ditch your car and walk around to the pub, across the street from the away end is a great little fish and chip shop also

You will get a friendly welcome at any of the bars around the ground, have a safe journey.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Thanks for the help and kind words sutty.

Lets hope it a great game with a cracking atmosphere. Hope you turn out in good numbers to really make it a good day out.
Pafc fan in peace. on 17:14 - Apr 26 with 3055 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Pafc fan in peace. on 15:16 - Apr 26 by pafcfan

Thanks for the help and kind words sutty.

Lets hope it a great game with a cracking atmosphere. Hope you turn out in good numbers to really make it a good day out.

Yep.....get your money spent at San Spotty young Pilgrim......we need it!

Hope all your fans arrive here ok and gasping for a pint or two,again we need the income.

Come back on here on Saturday night when you get back and tell us how it went?
Pafc fan in peace. on 18:32 - Apr 26 with 2967 viewspafcfan

Pafc fan in peace. on 17:14 - Apr 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

Yep.....get your money spent at San Spotty young Pilgrim......we need it!

Hope all your fans arrive here ok and gasping for a pint or two,again we need the income.

Come back on here on Saturday night when you get back and tell us how it went?

I will indeed come back on here after i get home. Providing im not drunk after all the money it seems like i have to give your club for pints.

Think the plans to head to the Ratcliffe before hand to watch the City game. Are colours welcome or shall i cover the shirt up? One last question do they do pue and mash its gotta be done if im in the north makes a change from a pasty and a pint of cider.

Take care dale fans
Pafc fan in peace. on 18:34 - Apr 26 with 2961 views442Dale

Pafc fan in peace. on 18:32 - Apr 26 by pafcfan

I will indeed come back on here after i get home. Providing im not drunk after all the money it seems like i have to give your club for pints.

Think the plans to head to the Ratcliffe before hand to watch the City game. Are colours welcome or shall i cover the shirt up? One last question do they do pue and mash its gotta be done if im in the north makes a change from a pasty and a pint of cider.

Take care dale fans

Wear what you like. There will be more green shirts in there than blue&black.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Pafc fan in peace. on 18:41 - Apr 26 with 2944 viewsjudd

Pafc fan in peace. on 18:32 - Apr 26 by pafcfan

Take care dale fans

You'll get a pie in the pub but no mash, unless you dip your crisps in your beer.

Colours won't be a problem.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Pafc fan in peace. on 19:33 - Apr 26 with 2841 viewsfrenzied

cant see Dagenham and york playing out a draw far too risky for Dagenham,Barnet have always escaped at the end but tomoorow they are my guess for the drop
Pafc fan in peace. on 20:33 - Apr 26 with 2786 viewsTalkingSutty

Pafc fan in peace. on 19:33 - Apr 26 by frenzied

cant see Dagenham and york playing out a draw far too risky for Dagenham,Barnet have always escaped at the end but tomoorow they are my guess for the drop

Yes, Aldershot and Barnet.
Pafc fan in peace. on 22:28 - Apr 27 with 2524 viewspafcfan

Pafc fan in peace. on 20:33 - Apr 26 by TalkingSutty

Yes, Aldershot and Barnet.

Hi guys.

Just got back 10.15). Was a bit fed up so we gunned it back.

A couple of points if i may.

Can i just say pretty much every fan i saw today is a credit to the club good bumour friendly and well mannered.

We arrived at the Ratcliffe at 12pm. Nice peppered pie and a few pints. Nice place to wait till kick off.

I think the ref ruined the game with the red card but that maybe my green tints still on. Thought there would be more home fans as it was the last game of the season.

One more point sorry for our fans who invaded the pitch and msde you wait to see the lap of honour from your players.

2 last points thanks to rochdale for playing semper feildis nice little touch and also to your players for clapping our fans.

Sorry for such a long post but hope to come back next season and both us and rochdale will be further up the table

Take care
Pafc fan in peace. on 23:56 - Apr 27 with 2388 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Pafc fan in peace. on 22:28 - Apr 27 by pafcfan

Hi guys.

Can i just say pretty much every fan i saw today is a credit to the club good bumour friendly and well mannered.

We arrived at the Ratcliffe at 12pm. Nice peppered pie and a few pints. Nice place to wait till kick off.

I think the ref ruined the game with the red card but that maybe my green tints still on. Thought there would be more home fans as it was the last game of the season.

One more point sorry for our fans who invaded the pitch and msde you wait to see the lap of honour from your players.

2 last points thanks to rochdale for playing semper feildis nice little touch and also to your players for clapping our fans.

Sorry for such a long post but hope to come back next season and both us and rochdale will be further up the table

Take care

Good man.....thanks for your reply.

I personally enjoyed the game.....your fans were great and we made a bit of cash on such a fine turnout.

Plus!!!!.....you got to see the Legend that is Lisa Stansfield and we got to see our old carthorse Guy Branston (he does n't get any better!)

Well done.
Pafc fan in peace. on 00:01 - Apr 28 with 2380 viewsD_Dale

Pafc fan in peace. on 22:28 - Apr 27 by pafcfan

Hi guys.

Take care

"Sorry for such a long post but hope to come back next season and both us and rochdale will be further up the table"

I expect both teams to do better next season, but your lot have the advantage of a much bigger fanbase which could make a difference (this season only Bradford and Rotherham were better supported in L2). If Pompey get sorted out off the field, they should get promoted, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be many strong contenders.
Enjoy the summer.
Pafc fan in peace. on 02:42 - Apr 28 with 2270 viewsjoecooke

fook off

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Pafc fan in peace. on 02:51 - Apr 28 with 2268 viewsjoecooke

Pafc fan in peace. on 02:42 - Apr 28 by joecooke

fook off

Fook off was a bit strong but,see you at at st james park next year ,janner -was the next best thing !

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Pafc fan in peace. on 06:49 - Apr 28 with 2223 viewsdebbiesfella

Think you're getting your grounds mixed up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024