Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top half finish 17:01 - Apr 27 with 1566 viewsyorkshirefan

Not bad all things considered
Top half finish on 18:34 - Apr 27 with 1479 viewsD_Alien

Absolutely. Glad we managed to push into the top half at the end, it keeps up Hilly's record of top half finishes with the Dale!

Another bonus is that we must have received around £100k in receipts from opposition fans these last two games

Our final aggregate gate was 56097, avg. 2439 (sorry TVOS, hope I haven't stolen your stats thunder), but also not bad considering our dismal home form for much of the season

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Top half finish on 18:44 - Apr 27 with 1435 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Soft Lad and Robin seem a million miles away,,,,I hope they are!
Top half finish on 18:48 - Apr 27 with 1417 viewsMoonyDale

Top half finish on 18:34 - Apr 27 by D_Alien

Absolutely. Glad we managed to push into the top half at the end, it keeps up Hilly's record of top half finishes with the Dale!

Another bonus is that we must have received around £100k in receipts from opposition fans these last two games

Our final aggregate gate was 56097, avg. 2439 (sorry TVOS, hope I haven't stolen your stats thunder), but also not bad considering our dismal home form for much of the season

D.Alien, talking of money from away support, could anyone confirm that the first thousand away tickets sold for today's game were sold at £10 each ? Apparently this deal was done 6 or so weeks ago in a bid to get the maximum away following, in light of the free coaches being put on by Plymouth which was also part of the deal, I am not sure how accurate this info is but it seems to be unfair on the home support.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Top half finish on 18:55 - Apr 27 with 1391 viewsSuddenLad

Top half finish on 18:48 - Apr 27 by MoonyDale

D.Alien, talking of money from away support, could anyone confirm that the first thousand away tickets sold for today's game were sold at £10 each ? Apparently this deal was done 6 or so weeks ago in a bid to get the maximum away following, in light of the free coaches being put on by Plymouth which was also part of the deal, I am not sure how accurate this info is but it seems to be unfair on the home support.

I doubt it's true because I'm sure it would contravene league rules. Reduced ticket prices have to be made available to all supporters.

That's not to say that Argyle themselves didn't absorb some of the ticket cost themselves and reduce the price in an effort to encourage travelling support, but I doubt if they were sold by Dale to Argyle at less than face value.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Top half finish on 18:58 - Apr 27 with 1376 viewsMoonyDale

Top half finish on 18:55 - Apr 27 by SuddenLad

I doubt it's true because I'm sure it would contravene league rules. Reduced ticket prices have to be made available to all supporters.

That's not to say that Argyle themselves didn't absorb some of the ticket cost themselves and reduce the price in an effort to encourage travelling support, but I doubt if they were sold by Dale to Argyle at less than face value.

That's why I was unsure about the info, although it came from a good source who is usually spot on....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024