Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matty Done. 18:12 - May 27 with 3289 viewsR442D

I read somewhere that we're in talks with Matty Done again.

However, we're only wanting to offer a 1 year contract to him.
Matty Done. on 18:22 - May 27 with 3256 viewsdavidab2202

K.H obviously liked him,did well enough for us before his move to Barnsley,so why not.A one-year contract would give him something to prove.
Lets not forget he was allegedly the subject of a bid from Palace only 12 mths ago,so I would be quite happy to see him return
Matty Done. on 18:25 - May 27 with 3227 viewsR442D

Matty Done. on 18:22 - May 27 by davidab2202

K.H obviously liked him,did well enough for us before his move to Barnsley,so why not.A one-year contract would give him something to prove.
Lets not forget he was allegedly the subject of a bid from Palace only 12 mths ago,so I would be quite happy to see him return

Agreed.

Great winger, can play incredibly very well in striker role too.

More than welcome back.

Matty Done. on 18:26 - May 27 with 3216 viewsChaffRAFC

I don't for one minute think he's good enough to cut it at the top end of the Championship but he's a cracking player at our level. Would welcome him back and would fit in brilliantly in the role we named after him behind the striker.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Matty Done. on 18:28 - May 27 with 3212 viewsDale_316

Matty Done. on 18:26 - May 27 by ChaffRAFC

I don't for one minute think he's good enough to cut it at the top end of the Championship but he's a cracking player at our level. Would welcome him back and would fit in brilliantly in the role we named after him behind the striker.

yes!!!
bring back matty done bring back matty done!!

Oh when the dale go marching in

Matty Done. on 19:49 - May 27 with 3048 viewsfitzochris

Would be good to have him back at Dale. Dunno what's happening with him and Hibs. All the talk at the minute is about Hibs trying desperately to keep Leigh Griffiths. Wolves, quite rightly, want him back.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Matty Done. on 19:54 - May 27 with 3036 viewsClitheroeDale

Matty Done. on 19:49 - May 27 by fitzochris

Would be good to have him back at Dale. Dunno what's happening with him and Hibs. All the talk at the minute is about Hibs trying desperately to keep Leigh Griffiths. Wolves, quite rightly, want him back.

Hope so
Matty Done. on 01:27 - May 28 with 2712 viewsRoChDaLe

Matty Done. on 19:49 - May 27 by fitzochris

with a decent manager and a bit of a re-shuffle they will have a great team wolves. wingers are Griffiths and sako

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Matty Done. on 06:49 - May 28 with 2651 viewsfitzochris

Matty Done. on 01:27 - May 28 by RoChDaLe

with a decent manager and a bit of a re-shuffle they will have a great team wolves. wingers are Griffiths and sako

Griffiths isn't a winger.

Login to get fewer ads

Matty Done. on 14:32 - May 28 with 2396 viewsRoChDaLe

Matty Done. on 06:49 - May 28 by fitzochris

Griffiths isn't a winger.

i realise he plays mainly as a striker but he can definately be used out wide, im sure of that.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Matty Done. on 15:05 - May 28 with 2330 viewsfitzochris

Matty Done. on 14:32 - May 28 by RoChDaLe

i realise he plays mainly as a striker but he can definately be used out wide, im sure of that.

Trust me, I've seen this boy play more times than you've had hot dinners - to the point where when he was at Livingston, I was touting him as a potential signing on here.

I've no doubt he has been used 'wide' in a forward role on occasion throughout his career, but he certainly is not a winger.

Cheers.

Matty Done. on 15:30 - May 28 with 2281 viewsolympicdale

Matty Done. on 15:05 - May 28 by fitzochris

Trust me, I've seen this boy play more times than you've had hot dinners - to the point where when he was at Livingston, I was touting him as a potential signing on here.

I've no doubt he has been used 'wide' in a forward role on occasion throughout his career, but he certainly is not a winger.

Cheers.

even Joey T was used out wide..

Griffiths always seems to be in the news nowadays for the wrong reasons, strikes me as a bit of a nutcase, but a decent striker.

Life is a game of fate.

Matty Done. on 15:45 - May 28 with 2250 viewsSuddenLad

Matty Done. on 15:30 - May 28 by olympicdale

even Joey T was used out wide..

Griffiths always seems to be in the news nowadays for the wrong reasons, strikes me as a bit of a nutcase, but a decent striker.

Or a 'broken toy' perhaps ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Matty Done. on 15:49 - May 28 with 2246 viewsolympicdale

Matty Done. on 15:45 - May 28 by SuddenLad

Or a 'broken toy' perhaps ?

I think theres only so many broken toys out there, and I don't think he's broken, just in need of some new batteries perhaps.

Life is a game of fate.

Matty Done. on 15:51 - May 28 with 2238 viewsfitzochris

Trust me, the time for us having any chance of signing Griffiths have long gone. As I said, when he was Livi, maybe. Once he went to Dundee that was it.

Matty Done. on 16:00 - May 28 with 2213 viewsolympicdale

Matty Done. on 15:51 - May 28 by fitzochris

Trust me, the time for us having any chance of signing Griffiths have long gone. As I said, when he was Livi, maybe. Once he went to Dundee that was it.

I can see him as top scorer in l1 easily, next season.

Life is a game of fate.

Matty Done. on 16:03 - May 28 with 2207 viewsfitzochris

Matty Done. on 16:00 - May 28 by olympicdale

I can see him as top scorer in l1 easily, next season.

Yep. Thing is, though, he really, really doesn't want to go back to Wolves. It might be that he forces the issue, but he is contracted to them and Hibs are in no position to be paying large transfer fees, which is what Wolves should insist on if all concerned continue to play silly buggers.

Matty Done. on 16:44 - May 28 with 2149 viewsfitzochris

Matty Done. on 01:27 - May 28 by RoChDaLe

I take your point about Wolves being more than capable of walking League One, though.

Even without Griffiths and Sako (who is Fulham-bound) they have a great squad. That lad Cassidy who scored a load for Tranmere this season will be there and Sigurdarson and Doumbia too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024