Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grimes 20:03 - Jun 27 with 12405 viewsqlrken05

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/shakers-snatch-grimes-883474.aspx

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

Grimes on 09:30 - Jun 28 with 2476 viewsTVOS1907

Grimes on 09:16 - Jun 28 by judd

Well if I owned the copyright to that image I would certainly be looking to humiliate the dried blood-munching gobshites even more so than they do to themselves.

I'll get onto it.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Grimes on 09:36 - Jun 28 with 2453 viewsjudd

Grimes on 09:30 - Jun 28 by TVOS1907

I'll get onto it.

I would demand a public apology on a prominent billboard site. Spelt correctly, of course.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Grimes on 09:41 - Jun 28 with 2443 viewsjudd

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/copy/c-manage/c-useenforce/c-enforce.htm

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/copy/c-about.htm

Grimes on 10:03 - Jun 28 with 2397 viewsshaker90

just to let you know a fan did it not Bury FC, so if you wanted to sue anyone for copyright infringements it would have to be the fan, and you call us lot mongs....
Grimes on 10:04 - Jun 28 with 2396 viewsjudd

Grimes on 10:03 - Jun 28 by shaker90

just to let you know a fan did it not Bury FC, so if you wanted to sue anyone for copyright infringements it would have to be the fan, and you call us lot mongs....

Thanks for grassing, mong.

Grimes on 10:07 - Jun 28 with 2392 viewsshaker90

Grimes on 10:04 - Jun 28 by judd

Thanks for grassing, mong.

how is that grassing you mong, if it was grassing I would've said the persons name!

Imagine how annoyed you lot will be if we get the other rumoured player (not that I'm getting my hopes up for him just yet).
Grimes on 10:08 - Jun 28 with 2389 viewsTTNYear

Oh dear

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Grimes on 10:15 - Jun 28 with 2368 viewsDale27

Haha, mong!
Login to get fewer ads

Grimes on 10:20 - Jun 28 with 2353 viewsTVOS1907

Give me strength!

And, if some of them are to be believed, they'll be doing one for JK next!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Grimes on 10:53 - Jun 28 with 2314 viewsShakerMaker

Can I apologise on behalf of Shakers fans for some of the absolute nonsense you’ve had to read and see?

Firstly, regarding Grimes, I’m happy with the signing; he’s always looked decent when I’ve seen him play for you (albeit always against us), but I am apprehensive from things I’ve read on this board about his work ethic. I just hope Blackwell & Jepson will get the best from him, I think you’d all agree there’s something there, it just needs to be brought out of him consistently; or certainly more frequently than it has to date.

Secondly, it’s clear to everyone with a brain in their head that what they (the new board) want us to believe is too good to be true. Nobody comes along, without a connection/love for the club, and ploughs a load of money in unless they see themselves getting something back from the deal. We all know that there’s no real money to be made at this level so there’s clearly a ulterior motive. Perry Deakin’s involvement is also cause for concern.
Grimes on 10:55 - Jun 28 with 2300 viewsTVOS1907

Grimes on 10:53 - Jun 28 by ShakerMaker

Can I apologise on behalf of Shakers fans for some of the absolute nonsense you’ve had to read and see?

Firstly, regarding Grimes, I’m happy with the signing; he’s always looked decent when I’ve seen him play for you (albeit always against us), but I am apprehensive from things I’ve read on this board about his work ethic. I just hope Blackwell & Jepson will get the best from him, I think you’d all agree there’s something there, it just needs to be brought out of him consistently; or certainly more frequently than it has to date.

Secondly, it’s clear to everyone with a brain in their head that what they (the new board) want us to believe is too good to be true. Nobody comes along, without a connection/love for the club, and ploughs a load of money in unless they see themselves getting something back from the deal. We all know that there’s no real money to be made at this level so there’s clearly a ulterior motive. Perry Deakin’s involvement is also cause for concern.

Some good points there, ShakerMaker, and you'll now find you'lll get some sensible debate from this end.

Grimes on 11:02 - Jun 28 with 2277 viewsjudd

Grimes on 10:55 - Jun 28 by TVOS1907

Some good points there, ShakerMaker, and you'll now find you'lll get some sensible debate from this end.

An extremely frustrating, precocious little shite, the occasional glimmer of a decent footballer, more often than not, petulance, scowling and moaning at his team mates.

Grimes on 11:05 - Jun 28 with 2260 viewsTVOS1907

Grimes on 11:02 - Jun 28 by judd

An extremely frustrating, precocious little shite, the occasional glimmer of a decent footballer, more often than not, petulance, scowling and moaning at his team mates.

Except from Judd.

Grimes on 11:06 - Jun 28 with 2257 viewsjudd

Grimes on 11:05 - Jun 28 by TVOS1907

Except from Judd.

Excally.

Grimes on 11:09 - Jun 28 with 2241 viewsStudiousDale

I'm pleased that Grimes has gone to bury and not Cheltenham - think him and Cureton could have been a very dangerous partnership.
Grimes on 11:09 - Jun 28 with 2150 viewsgigger

Grimes on 09:16 - Jun 28 by judd

Well if I owned the copyright to that image I would certainly be looking to humiliate the dried blood-munching gobshites even more so than they do to themselves.

You sad sad sad man!!!
Good god where is your sense of humour?its a bit of fun.
We have been ridiculed for weeks on here with all sorts of pictures.
Grow up old man

What's happened to kel ???

Grimes on 11:10 - Jun 28 with 2137 viewsTVOS1907

Grimes on 11:09 - Jun 28 by gigger

You sad sad sad man!!!
Grow up old man

Oh dear x2.

Grimes on 11:18 - Jun 28 with 2116 viewsjudd

You sad sad sad man!!!
Grow up old man

If we were using, say, a bucket, a fax machine or the name of an ineligible player as part of a HUGE geet advert, you'd be all over US like estate agents over a new housing estate.

In some instances, I believe, copyright infringement carries a jail term for the perpetrator.

Grimes on 11:18 - Jun 28 with 2113 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Grimes on 10:53 - Jun 28 by ShakerMaker

Dont let him wear yellow boots, because he looks even more like a duck when he runs.

I hope for the lads sake that he can make something of his talent, but my prediction is that he will score in both games againts Dale, do a TK-esque type celebration, but inspite of this you will hate him more than David Healey and he will be christened 'that fail bar steward' or something similar.

Oh, he has also got his last two clubs relegated

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Grimes on 11:21 - Jun 28 with 2102 viewsTTNYear

Grimes on 11:10 - Jun 28 by TVOS1907

Oh dear x2.

This is great. Mongspotter doesn't even need to go out seeking, they are coming to us.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Grimes on 11:23 - Jun 28 with 2099 viewsSuddenLad

Grimes on 10:20 - Jun 28 by TVOS1907

Give me strength!

And, if some of them are to be believed, they'll be doing one for JK next!!

JK ?? Well, I know they've been 'spinning some yarns' down Giggle Lane of late, but convincing someone that bURY is in the North-East is a feat to be proud of. If they can mange that, anything is possible.

Gazza next ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Grimes on 11:23 - Jun 28 with 2098 viewsDale27

You sad sad sad man!!!
Grow up old man

Haha, mong! x2
Grimes on 12:11 - Jun 28 with 2030 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Feel like Jack Nicholson after being made to blurt that I did indeed order a code red. So what's on for this afternoon? Big corporate job at the High Court?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Grimes on 12:13 - Jun 28 with 2018 viewsjudd

Grimes on 12:11 - Jun 28 by BigDaveMyCock

Feel like Jack Nicholson after being made to blurt that I did indeed order a code red. So what's on for this afternoon? Big corporate job at the High Court?

Sort of.

That burger griddle won't clean itself.

Grimes on 18:35 - Jun 28 with 1766 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Grimes on 11:18 - Jun 28 by judd

If we were using, say, a bucket, a fax machine or the name of an ineligible player as part of a HUGE geet advert, you'd be all over US like estate agents over a new housing estate.

In some instances, I believe, copyright infringement carries a jail term for the perpetrator.

Remember the fuss about Portakabins ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024