Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grimes 20:03 - Jun 27 with 12409 viewsqlrken05

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/shakers-snatch-grimes-883474.aspx

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

Grimes on 21:02 - Jun 28 with 2416 viewsTVOS1907

Grimes on 10:04 - Jun 28 by judd

Thanks for grassing, mong.

The reaction on their board to our threat of legal action couldn't have been penned by the greatest comedy writers of all time.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Grimes on 22:02 - Jun 28 with 2312 viewsR17ALE

Grimes on 21:02 - Jun 28 by TVOS1907

The reaction on their board to our threat of legal action couldn't have been penned by the greatest comedy writers of all time.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Unless I'm being really thick*, the mongs have misinterpreted yours and Judd's mischievous postings as being for real.

Sometimes, you do stare at the screen and wonder if it's you or the bury fans.

They do provide wonderful entertainment, in a way they will never understand.

It's like playing with a dim cat.

* lambast me if I am, I only skim read everything.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Grimes on 22:53 - Jun 28 with 2248 viewsTVOS1907

Grimes on 22:02 - Jun 28 by R17ALE

Unless I'm being really thick*, the mongs have misinterpreted yours and Judd's mischievous postings as being for real.

Sometimes, you do stare at the screen and wonder if it's you or the bury fans.

They do provide wonderful entertainment, in a way they will never understand.

It's like playing with a dim cat.

* lambast me if I am, I only skim read everything.

Nope, you've got it spot on, although it would have been fun to keep up the pretence.

You wonder what goes through the minds of some of them.

Grimes on 08:10 - Jun 29 with 2127 viewsDySporting

Grimes on 08:56 - Jun 28 by judd

Is there a copyright issue then?

Well I do jointly with Rochdale fc and the football league own the copyright to that image. There has been a previous occasion where the photos were being used by someone without permission and they had to remove them all. Interesting!
Grimes on 11:11 - Jun 29 with 2039 viewsDorsetDale

Grimes on 18:35 - Jun 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

Remember the fuss about Portakabins ?

A friend of mine has a toilet hire business. As part of a package with BT, they built him a website (which wasn't requested or needed as he already has one)! Within the site they (BT) referred to the quality etc.. of the Portaloos on offer. Within days my friend was being threatened with legal action and if took the option of going to court could face a minimum fine of £1000. His solicitor advised him to pay the £200 out of court settlement they were looking for. As far as I know, he is still trying to wrestle recompense out of BT.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Grimes on 11:57 - Jun 29 with 1998 viewsTVOS1907

Grimes on 08:10 - Jun 29 by DySporting

Well I do jointly with Rochdale fc and the football league own the copyright to that image. There has been a previous occasion where the photos were being used by someone without permission and they had to remove them all. Interesting!

Go on, threaten them. There will be another 12 page thread about it on their board, with 99% of the posters missing the irony.

Grimes on 13:41 - Jun 29 with 1955 viewsClivert

Was Grimes amongst the sporting glitterati in The Royal Box that usually get introduced to the Centre Court crowd before the start of play on the middle Saturday of Wimbledon?
Grimes on 13:45 - Jun 29 with 1949 viewsDySporting

Grimes on 11:57 - Jun 29 by TVOS1907

Go on, threaten them. There will be another 12 page thread about it on their board, with 99% of the posters missing the irony.

It might be worth a wind up! It could make interesting reading!
Login to get fewer ads

Grimes on 21:45 - Jun 29 with 1893 viewsDaley_Lama

If it was me DY, I actually would pursue this.

I've seen you sat there in rain/sleet/wind trying to get the perfect picture and I recognise your work and trade.

This is your job, your property, your living.

If you simply let this go then it could happen again and again, theft of your image and alteration to something other than you captured.

Imagine if it was somebodies wedding photo that was altered and sent all over Facebook. Imagine the harm this could cause.

If you don't pursue it now, then you are creating a rod for your own back. Any future perpetrator could use this in there defence. Why didn't he pursue it then? Why is he suddenly bothered now.

It may have been in jest but in the future it may not be and you could end up looking back wishing you had acted now.

Only my opinion, your call.

Poll: DF in or out

Grimes on 22:11 - Jun 29 with 1855 viewsolympicdale

Grimes on 21:45 - Jun 29 by Daley_Lama

I've seen you sat there in rain/sleet/wind trying to get the perfect picture and I recognise your work and trade.

If you simply let this go then it could happen again and again, theft of your image and alteration to something other than you captured.

Imagine if it was somebodies wedding photo that was altered and sent all over Facebook. Imagine the harm this could cause.

If you don't pursue it now, then you are creating a rod for your own back. Any future perpetrator could use this in there defence. Why didn't he pursue it then? Why is he suddenly bothered now.

It may have been in jest but in the future it may not be and you could end up looking back wishing you had acted now.

right on!

Life is a game of fate.

Grimes on 22:20 - Jun 29 with 1841 viewsroccydaleian

Grimes on 21:45 - Jun 29 by Daley_Lama

You serious Lama?

Grimes on 22:38 - Jun 29 with 1813 viewspnc4eva1

Grimes on 23:32 - Jun 27 by 442Dale

Christ.

He's not Christ He's a very naughty boy

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024