Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jk to Bradford 12:46 - Jul 2 with 13222 viewssuc

Official on Sky news
Jk to Bradford on 18:41 - Jul 2 with 2210 viewsR17ALE

Jk to Bradford on 18:33 - Jul 2 by boromat

I think we owe a lot to JK he's been a huge part of the club through the good times and the bad. In fact I fully believe staying in January when he could have easily jumped ship is possibly the single greatest thing a single player has done for us. I dare think where we would be now if JK had left at the end of January.

Good luck JK and all the best at Bradford.

I think Lyndon will always hold that title tbf!

But you are right in his selflessness when he could have jumped ship.

Best thing about JK was his consistency - always a 7 and sometimes an 8.

Never injured or suspended.

Deserves another crack at L1 and I think Bradford could be a dark horse next season.

Thanks and good luck JK.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Jk to Bradford on 18:43 - Jul 2 with 2183 viewsdilligas

Good luck to jk, shows as well what the gigglers know!
Jk to Bradford on 18:47 - Jul 2 with 2171 viewsdebbiesfella

Jk to Bradford on 18:41 - Jul 2 by R17ALE

I think Lyndon will always hold that title tbf!

But you are right in his selflessness when he could have jumped ship.

Best thing about JK was his consistency - always a 7 and sometimes an 8.

Never injured or suspended.

Deserves another crack at L1 and I think Bradford could be a dark horse next season.

Thanks and good luck JK.

Was suspended for second booking after goal celebration.
Best of luck Jason thank you for the loyalty you have should to our club last January, one of my all-tome favourite players.
Jk to Bradford on 19:09 - Jul 2 with 2117 viewsmizfit

Jk to Bradford on 13:17 - Jul 2 by debbiesfella

You missed I am off the end !!

Personal insult for not agreeing with you

Type of behaviour I've come to expect from this website
Jk to Bradford on 19:11 - Jul 2 with 2112 viewsmizfit

Jk to Bradford on 13:51 - Jul 2 by Mass_Debater

Stupid comment.

Why is it
If I said I wanted to move closet to home I would go somewhere very close to home not 15-20 mins shorter drive

I work at Trafford centre and use the bus it'd be like me leaving my job saying I want to be closer to home but go work at the Arndale
Jk to Bradford on 19:14 - Jul 2 with 2104 viewsDaveButt

Jk to Bradford on 19:11 - Jul 2 by mizfit

Why is it
If I said I wanted to move closet to home I would go somewhere very close to home not 15-20 mins shorter drive

I work at Trafford centre and use the bus it'd be like me leaving my job saying I want to be closer to home but go work at the Arndale

mizfit, your user name suits you to a T
Jk to Bradford on 19:15 - Jul 2 with 2100 viewsRalphs12

Why is it

What exactly do you want him to have done?

He deserves his second chance in league one, so what if he's only shortened his overall journey home by an hour given the chance I'd do the same. He's been a great servant to the club over the years.

My favourite player for sometime.
Jk to Bradford on 19:15 - Jul 2 with 2100 views442Dale

Why is it

But that would be closer. And it won't be the only reason he moved; bigger club, maybe a slightly better wage and crucially L1 football.

What should he have done differently?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Jk to Bradford on 19:16 - Jul 2 with 2100 viewsYouTubeDale

I first clapped eyes on Jason up at Darlington in the playoffs. When I read that he had played for Middlesbrough it filled me with envy that they had such a player. In that match I thought Wiseman was awesome too. Them both coming to Dale was something special. Yes, Jason could have easily moved on but he did feel happy at the club.
For me, his play was precise and ever willing to break up play so we got the ball back. When he did get clattered you knew he was going to get back on the pitch quickly. It is no coincidence that we achieved our good times with JK in the team, being a big contributor. His only failing was not giving us some more wonder goals we knew he had in him.

Thanks Jason.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Jk to Bradford on 19:30 - Jul 2 with 2069 viewsmizfit

Jk to Bradford on 19:15 - Jul 2 by 442Dale

But that would be closer. And it won't be the only reason he moved; bigger club, maybe a slightly better wage and crucially L1 football.

What should he have done differently?

Been a lot more honest with dale
Jk to Bradford on 19:33 - Jul 2 with 2060 viewsmizfit

I expected this kind of response anyways from people who have a hard time pulling their d1cks from kennedys bum hole
Jk to Bradford on 19:33 - Jul 2 with 2058 viewsmacro

Jk to Bradford on 19:33 - Jul 2 by mizfit

I expected this kind of response anyways from people who have a hard time pulling their d1cks from kennedys bum hole

idiot
Jk to Bradford on 19:37 - Jul 2 with 2046 viewsolympicdale

Jk to Bradford on 19:33 - Jul 2 by mizfit

the standard "I dont have a proper response so i will throw a homo reference at you" reply that finds its home quite regularly here.

JK will always be seen as a legend, I don't know what your agenda is that you can't see what he's given to the Dale cause.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

Jk to Bradford on 19:40 - Jul 2 with 2038 viewsSuddenLad

Jk to Bradford on 19:30 - Jul 2 by mizfit

Been a lot more honest with dale

MIZFIT...............Unless you have been privy to any of the actual conversations or discussions that have taken place between JK and Dale officials, then you have no right to make such a comment.

Of course, Keith Hill is disappointed to lose JK, but he has repeatedly said that he fully appreciates and accepts the reasons JK has given for making his decision to look elsewhere. He wishes him well with his career.

If the manager and the club are satisfied with JK and his personal circumstances, then you have no right to suggest that he (JK) has been anything other than straightforward and honest in his explanations and reasons given.

Loyalty is priceless. He stayed when we needed him in difficult circumstances and when he could quite easily have jumped ship. He didn't.

I, too, wish him well.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jk to Bradford on 19:49 - Jul 2 with 1995 viewsleedsdale

Is it wrong this is still my favourite JK moment?

IN all seriousness, good luck Jason: you definitely deserve another crack at L1.
Jk to Bradford on 19:53 - Jul 2 with 1876 viewsolympicdale

Jk to Bradford on 19:40 - Jul 2 by SuddenLad

MIZFIT...............Unless you have been privy to any of the actual conversations or discussions that have taken place between JK and Dale officials, then you have no right to make such a comment.

Of course, Keith Hill is disappointed to lose JK, but he has repeatedly said that he fully appreciates and accepts the reasons JK has given for making his decision to look elsewhere. He wishes him well with his career.

If the manager and the club are satisfied with JK and his personal circumstances, then you have no right to suggest that he (JK) has been anything other than straightforward and honest in his explanations and reasons given.

Loyalty is priceless. He stayed when we needed him in difficult circumstances and when he could quite easily have jumped ship. He didn't.

I, too, wish him well.

Whatever this mizfits agenda is towards JK, it is not worth indulging in, it does not hold any water. Kennedy has been a model of consistency and loyalty to the Dale cause and to the club itself, 99% of fans know this, and understand he will be hard to replace.

Life is a game of fate.

Jk to Bradford on 20:13 - Jul 2 with 1804 viewsyorkshirefan

Why is it

You obviously have no idea how long it takes to drive from Apperley Bridge to Rochdale
Jk to Bradford on 20:13 - Jul 2 with 1803 views442Dale

There's a story on Bradford's site about how they're back in training at a facility called Apperley Bridge. Quick check on Google Maps reveals this is to the north east of the city right next to the A658, which joins the A59 Harrogate turn off from the A1.

Kennedy need go nowhere near the M62 and the half hour saved each way (as per Google) is likely to be a lot more avoiding that stretch of motorway.

Jk to Bradford on 20:14 - Jul 2 with 1798 viewsmizfit

Jk to Bradford on 19:53 - Jul 2 by olympicdale

Whatever this mizfits agenda is towards JK, it is not worth indulging in, it does not hold any water. Kennedy has been a model of consistency and loyalty to the Dale cause and to the club itself, 99% of fans know this, and understand he will be hard to replace.

My issue isn't with jk it's with the fans who for the past few years think the sun shines out of his arse. Every time he had a bad game people would say he was awesome when we has poor yet when others played on same level as him would be sent to the dogs (cav, joey t)
Wins player of the year 2 years running when personally there was better players both years.
Grimes went bury for similar reasons as his wife wouldn't move I know bury are rivals but its same circumstances as jk with the exction of dale threw grimes out
Jk to Bradford on 20:15 - Jul 2 with 1793 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Jk to Bradford on 19:53 - Jul 2 by olympicdale

Totally Agree - loyal and moved a lot nearer home in reality - about half distance and for more cash - do you blame him? I dont!!!

Good luck J.K.!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Jk to Bradford on 20:17 - Jul 2 with 1785 viewsTrisha

Jk to Bradford on 20:14 - Jul 2 by mizfit

My issue isn't with jk it's with the fans who for the past few years think the sun shines out of his arse. Every time he had a bad game people would say he was awesome when we has poor yet when others played on same level as him would be sent to the dogs (cav, joey t)
Wins player of the year 2 years running when personally there was better players both years.
Grimes went bury for similar reasons as his wife wouldn't move I know bury are rivals but its same circumstances as jk with the exction of dale threw grimes out

Spot on mizfit

The black talk show goddess

Jk to Bradford on 20:19 - Jul 2 with 1766 viewsColDale

I don't think there's been a single post of outrage at Grimes going to Bury.

One of the key players in the best period in the club's history should be thanked for his time. I agree that he probably got Player of the Season at times where he wasn't always our best player, but it shows the level of respect that supporters have for someone they deem to be an honest, hard working player at a time when those attributes haven't always been in abundance.
Jk to Bradford on 20:20 - Jul 2 with 1762 views442Dale

Who were the better players the last two years?

Jk to Bradford on 20:21 - Jul 2 with 1751 viewsmizfit

Jk to Bradford on 20:20 - Jul 2 by 442Dale

Who were the better players the last two years?

Relegation season akpa akpro
Last season bobby grant or tutte
Jk to Bradford on 20:23 - Jul 2 with 1738 viewsR17ALE

Jk to Bradford on 20:13 - Jul 2 by yorkshirefan

You obviously have no idea how long it takes to drive from Apperley Bridge to Rochdale

Do you live in Apperley Bridge?

Nice part of Yorkshire if you do! And you must be very well to do!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024