Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn friendly thread 14:28 - Jul 20 with 16143 viewsAtThePeake

Not going today - £10 for a friendly against an average Championship side just doesn't seem worth it when the cricket is on.

Teams though:-

Dale: Thomson (trialist), Rafferty, Lancashire, Eastham, Rose, Cavanagh, Vincenti, Hery, Lund, Henderson, Hogan.

Blackburn:Kean, Kane, Morris, Marrow, Dann, G Hanley, Judge, Lowe, Best, Taylor, Rhodes

Not sure what the formation will be from that - a 4-3-3 with Hogan Henderson and Vincenti rotating perhaps?

Tangled up in blue.

Blackburn friendly thread on 12:34 - Jul 24 with 1787 viewsD_Alien

Blackburn friendly thread on 12:32 - Jul 24 by judd

I'm not too keen on his tattoos, to be honest.

Shouldn't that be tuttoos?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blackburn friendly thread on 12:40 - Jul 24 with 1758 viewsSwissdale

BigDave really has is in for Tutte doesn’t he! All you have to do is mention the name in a thread and BOOM!

I would agree that his form hasn’t been the best in 2013, but if we see him return to consistently playing to his full ability, we will have one of the best central midfielders in League 2.
Blackburn friendly thread on 12:41 - Jul 24 with 1750 viewsjudd

Blackburn friendly thread on 12:34 - Jul 24 by D_Alien

Shouldn't that be tuttoos?

No

Poll: What is it to be then?

Blackburn friendly thread on 13:30 - Jul 24 with 1684 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Blackburn friendly thread on 12:40 - Jul 24 by Swissdale

BigDave really has is in for Tutte doesn’t he! All you have to do is mention the name in a thread and BOOM!

I would agree that his form hasn’t been the best in 2013, but if we see him return to consistently playing to his full ability, we will have one of the best central midfielders in League 2.

" I would agree that his form hasn’t been the best in 2013, but if we see him return to consistently playing to his full ability, we will have one of the best central midfielders in League 2."

It's because people write utter contradictory dross like above.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Blackburn friendly thread on 13:31 - Jul 24 with 1679 viewsD_Alien

Blackburn friendly thread on 12:41 - Jul 24 by judd

No

tut

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blackburn friendly thread on 13:33 - Jul 24 with 1662 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Blackburn friendly thread on 12:32 - Jul 24 by judd

I'm not too keen on his tattoos, to be honest.

A lot of people say that about my 'Then Jehrico' tatoos. I still love them though - my tatoos that is, not Then Jehrico I think they're sh1te now.

Blackburn friendly thread on 13:43 - Jul 24 with 1647 viewsjudd

Blackburn friendly thread on 13:33 - Jul 24 by BigDaveMyCock

A lot of people say that about my 'Then Jehrico' tatoos. I still love them though - my tatoos that is, not Then Jehrico I think they're sh1te now.

They only did one good song, to be honest.

I've got a The Darkness lighter.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Blackburn friendly thread on 18:37 - Jul 24 with 1536 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Blackburn friendly thread on 13:43 - Jul 24 by judd

They only did one good song, to be honest.

I've got a The Darkness lighter.

I was gutted when my Metallica Trouser Press broke for good.

Whilst James Hetfield is a well-known hard-drinking and drug-taking thrash metal hell-raiser, he, whilst not touring, loved nothing more than sliding into a pair midnight blue Farahs.

The Mettalica Trouser Press was testament to a man who had pride in his pleats. Whether you were ordering a pint of mixed at the golf club bar or chasing the dragon with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a whore the crease never waivered.

Nicholas Parsons called it right when he said the Mettalica Trouser Press provided the perfect combination between give and no give at all.

The late Rod Hull was, of course, a huge fan and the inquest proved inconclusive as to whether he was wearing a pair that had been pressed by a Mettalica Trouser Press prior to EMU (the bird that followed him everywhere not the European Monetary Union) attacking him whilst he was replacing his aerial. We can only speculate as to the greater balance that extra give would have give him.

Anyway, it's all in the past now. We've still got Roy Hudd and it seems to have ruined EMU's career (the mudering fookin stalking bastard bird - the Europan Monetary Union still exists albeit in crisis).

Don't buy Brian Jones arm bands, they don't fookin work.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn friendly thread on 19:16 - Jul 24 with 1494 viewsnordenblue

Blackburn friendly thread on 12:27 - Jul 24 by BigDaveMyCock

"more so considering the dross that's played for the club in the last 20 years or so,Im not sure how anyone can view him as" not that good"

Depends on what your comparisons are. Mine is a Keith Hill side - his last spell was the most successful in the club's history and we had the pleasure of watching Perkins, Kennedy and Done.

Was Tutte a starter under Eyre and Coleman - yes and was probably one of the better performers in two poor sides.

Is Tutte a starter in a Hill side which has had a noticable ratcheting up in quality? I'm not so sure.

Hill clearly sees that there is something there to be utilised, but for me it will be a squad role.

Anyway, we'll see.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

So because Tutte isn't in your all time team ever it puts him in the "not that good " category,Im taking it other midfielders like Peake also aren't that good either using your theory?He is hit and miss granted but to say he's not that good is pretty laughable,you're hatred of all things Tutte is pretty obvious to see,and thankfully in a minority judging off other comments on here
Blackburn friendly thread on 19:19 - Jul 24 with 1487 viewsSwissdale

Blackburn friendly thread on 13:30 - Jul 24 by BigDaveMyCock

" I would agree that his form hasn’t been the best in 2013, but if we see him return to consistently playing to his full ability, we will have one of the best central midfielders in League 2."

It's because people write utter contradictory dross like above.

Do you understand what a contradiction is?
Blackburn friendly thread on 19:34 - Jul 24 with 1475 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Blackburn friendly thread on 19:16 - Jul 24 by nordenblue

So because Tutte isn't in your all time team ever it puts him in the "not that good " category,Im taking it other midfielders like Peake also aren't that good either using your theory?He is hit and miss granted but to say he's not that good is pretty laughable,you're hatred of all things Tutte is pretty obvious to see,and thankfully in a minority judging off other comments on here

I don't think he's that good. I don't hate him, it's not personal. I don't know him.

Your comparison is over 20 years and that's fair enough. Mine isn't. I've decided to talk about our current manager who the last time he was here you may have noticed signed and nutured lots and lots of very good players. He appears again, in his second stint, to be signing and nuturing lots and lots of very good players.

The general ratcheting up in quality that we have seen may reveal Tutte to be actually not as good as we thought.

We've become so low in our standards over the last one and half seasons. Some people on here actually wanted to build a team around Grimes for fook sake!!

Anyway, you're quite right. He's probably better than a 36 year old Alan Ainscow, but from what I've experienced under Keith Hill he needs to improve hugely to reach the standards we've had the pleasure to experience.

It's not a fookin conspiracy theory it's just my point of view. By the way my good man, I don't mind being in the minority. As quoted in Peep Show, 'the majority voted for the Nazis and like fookin Coldplay.'

Blackburn friendly thread on 19:54 - Jul 24 with 1437 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Blackburn friendly thread on 19:19 - Jul 24 by Swissdale

Do you understand what a contradiction is?

His form in 2013 has not been the best. I take from that you mean his form in 2012 was the best? That to me suggests he is inconsistent. I agree with you that he is inconsistent. You say that as long as he becomes consistent he will be a good player. Given that he is actually inconsistent and not consistent shouldn't that mean he is actually not a good player at this point? If consistency is your requirement to be a good player then what does inconsistency render you? Your contradiction is this:-
- You say he is an inconsistent player requiring consistency to be a good player;
- As he is inconsistent he is, by your definition, then not a good player;
- You are disagreeing with me for stating he is not that good a player despite the fact that you admit that he is currently lacking the requirement to be a good player.

Blackburn friendly thread on 20:25 - Jul 24 with 1411 viewsSwissdale

Blackburn friendly thread on 19:54 - Jul 24 by BigDaveMyCock

His form in 2013 has not been the best. I take from that you mean his form in 2012 was the best? That to me suggests he is inconsistent. I agree with you that he is inconsistent. You say that as long as he becomes consistent he will be a good player. Given that he is actually inconsistent and not consistent shouldn't that mean he is actually not a good player at this point? If consistency is your requirement to be a good player then what does inconsistency render you? Your contradiction is this:-
- You say he is an inconsistent player requiring consistency to be a good player;
- As he is inconsistent he is, by your definition, then not a good player;
- You are disagreeing with me for stating he is not that good a player despite the fact that you admit that he is currently lacking the requirement to be a good player.

No then.

I agree you are entitled to your opinion though, so lets just agree to disagree.
Blackburn friendly thread on 20:54 - Jul 24 with 1363 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Blackburn friendly thread on 20:25 - Jul 24 by Swissdale

No then.

I agree you are entitled to your opinion though, so lets just agree to disagree.

I should not have called your post dross. Bad manners on my part.

Blackburn friendly thread on 22:17 - Jul 24 with 1286 viewsRalphs12

Did he sign a 1 year deal or 2? At 22 I think some of the inconsistency can be understood, there is a reason why he is playing at this level after all. But he shows in patches just how good he could be, hopefully that consistency will come with age. Potentially a decent bit of cash in it for us.
Blackburn friendly thread on 22:30 - Jul 24 with 1270 viewsAtThePeake

Blackburn friendly thread on 22:17 - Jul 24 by Ralphs12

Did he sign a 1 year deal or 2? At 22 I think some of the inconsistency can be understood, there is a reason why he is playing at this level after all. But he shows in patches just how good he could be, hopefully that consistency will come with age. Potentially a decent bit of cash in it for us.

Two Ralphs.

Tangled up in blue.

Blackburn friendly thread on 22:50 - Jul 24 with 1250 viewsnordenblue

Blackburn friendly thread on 19:34 - Jul 24 by BigDaveMyCock

I don't think he's that good. I don't hate him, it's not personal. I don't know him.

Your comparison is over 20 years and that's fair enough. Mine isn't. I've decided to talk about our current manager who the last time he was here you may have noticed signed and nutured lots and lots of very good players. He appears again, in his second stint, to be signing and nuturing lots and lots of very good players.

The general ratcheting up in quality that we have seen may reveal Tutte to be actually not as good as we thought.

We've become so low in our standards over the last one and half seasons. Some people on here actually wanted to build a team around Grimes for fook sake!!

Anyway, you're quite right. He's probably better than a 36 year old Alan Ainscow, but from what I've experienced under Keith Hill he needs to improve hugely to reach the standards we've had the pleasure to experience.

It's not a fookin conspiracy theory it's just my point of view. By the way my good man, I don't mind being in the minority. As quoted in Peep Show, 'the majority voted for the Nazis and like fookin Coldplay.'

Don't mind an opinion at all i just find comparing one player to the best team the club has arguably ever had may be being a tad harsh on the lad,one thing that Tutte does possess and that's talent,add to that the fitness to be a box to box midfielder and we've the makings of a gem of a midfielder and a very good asset to the club long term,id agree his consistency does need to improve but to say he's not that good i find pretty laughable,but that's all about opinions for you
Blackburn friendly thread on 22:58 - Jul 24 with 1238 viewssandylaner1

the lads only young, under hilly he'll become a better player

its a big 2 years for him no doubts from me he will score us some important goals this season - and have an influence in games

the competition hery and lund (who both look capable of a place in the starting 11) should kick him on
Blackburn friendly thread on 00:44 - Jul 25 with 1185 viewswmgunit

No then.

Anti-enlightenment response.

No then.

No then.

Blackburn friendly thread on 00:58 - Jul 25 with 1178 viewssandylaner1

Blackburn friendly thread on 00:44 - Jul 25 by wmgunit

Blackburn friendly thread on 01:17 - Jul 25 with 1170 viewsAtThePeake

Blackburn friendly thread on 00:58 - Jul 25 by sandylaner1

pro-enlightenment response.

Tangled up in blue.

Blackburn friendly thread on 08:46 - Jul 25 with 1113 viewsSwissdale

Blackburn friendly thread on 00:44 - Jul 25 by wmgunit

Not at all. Simply pointing out the answer to the original question regarding the understanding of the term 'contradiction'.
Blackburn friendly thread on 10:09 - Jul 25 with 1060 viewsDale1990

Just remembered that Ben Futcher was in attendance in the Main Stand. He's now a development coach over at Bury
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024