Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough 13:03 - Sep 30 with 9747 viewsJAPRANGERS

Who is this crazy dude and why does he do it?? Surely there's dog sht and pi@@ everywhere.
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 13:09 - Sep 30 with 7447 viewsJuzzie

It's an attention seeking world we live in.

Unless he's doing it for chariddy.

[Post edited 30 Sep 2013 13:10]
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 13:11 - Sep 30 with 7427 viewstoboboly

He does it everywhere and is a regular home and away I think. Id be more worried about glass and getting stamped on.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 13:18 - Sep 30 with 7399 viewsMetallica_Hoop

And as someone last week said pissed on....

BTW why are the urinals in the LL designed at such a bad angle for splashback? No matter what angle I launch at... Or were they designed for shorter people?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 13:20 - Sep 30 with 7390 viewstoboboly

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 13:18 - Sep 30 by Metallica_Hoop

BTW why are the urinals in the LL designed at such a bad angle for splashback? No matter what angle I launch at... Or were they designed for shorter people?

Hah!

I knew your heightist comments would come back to haunt you

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 13:20 - Sep 30 with 7384 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 13:20 - Sep 30 by toboboly

Hah!

I knew your heightist comments would come back to haunt you

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 14:47 - Sep 30 with 7251 viewsFredManRave

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 13:09 - Sep 30 by Juzzie

It's an attention seeking world we live in.

Unless he's doing it for chariddy.

[Post edited 30 Sep 2013 13:10]

You'd think DT gets enough attention through AKUTR's!

Is that stowmarket ranger at 1:13?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 14:48 - Sep 30 with 7247 viewsRblockPrior

Iv seen him a few times in and around S and R Block

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 14:59 - Sep 30 with 7220 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The world don't move to the beat of just one drum, I s'pose....

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 15:06 - Sep 30 with 7202 viewsDWQPR

He used to post on the dotorg as 'Cook Pass', which was changed to 'bleuweissangel' as he got fed up with everyone calling him 'cock p1ss'. Bit of an attention seeker, used to play sax on cruise ships and now I believe he is a music teacher. Met him just the once, away at Wigan last December, very cold, and very damp and yes, no shoes were present. Serious nutjob in my opinion. Was waiting for him to walk into a lamp post during that video.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 15:32 - Sep 30 with 7126 viewshoopstilidie

Name's Ben Donnelly.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 15:55 - Sep 30 with 7088 viewslondonscottish

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 13:18 - Sep 30 by Metallica_Hoop

You need a longer knob. Reduces the distance.

Works for me, anyway.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 16:02 - Sep 30 with 7065 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 15:55 - Sep 30 by londonscottish

You need a longer knob. Reduces the distance.

Works for me, anyway.

Gonna bring a hose and funnel.....

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 16:16 - Sep 30 with 7028 viewsMytch_QPR

Isn't it a druid thing? - I have no problem with it, shoes cost a fortune these days as it is.
Apparently, it's also better for your feet (unless, as the OP pointed out, you walk over a broken Stella bottle outside the Springbok Bistro).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 16:18 - Sep 30 with 7025 viewsA40Bosh

The guitarist in our band only wears shoes in the depths of winter and is barefoot the whole time. His feet are always filthy. What gets me is that when people at gigs come up to him and mention him being in bare feet he talks back to them as if there is something wrong with THEM in thinking it is strange to walk around barefooted.

Reckons it is "solely" because he does not like his feet constricted, but I am sure it is all just a part of his "image" along with the rolled up trousers, braces and bowler hat he wears on stage.

Odd?

Oh yes.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 16:23 - Sep 30 with 7005 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Oddly while this thread has been going on I have apparently won a new pair of fitted running shoes from 'Sweatshop' via Parkrun.

Splendid, they must have sent it to the wrong person

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 16:25 - Sep 30 with 6998 viewsFredManRave

Maybe the guy is doing it as a protest because we didn't sign Zapata.

I've got the Power.

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 16:35 - Sep 30 with 6966 viewsTacticalR

Doesn't walking about in bare feet bring enlightenment? Or is there something else to it?

Air hostess clique

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 16:39 - Sep 30 with 6948 viewsRed_Ranger

I think he is a fellow dad at my eldest boys school in W6.
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 16:45 - Sep 30 with 6922 viewsTacticalR

Actually...I think you need to shave your head too. That's how Kwai Chang Caine did it.

Air hostess clique

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 17:00 - Sep 30 with 6886 viewsFredManRave

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 16:45 - Sep 30 by TacticalR

Actually...I think you need to shave your head too. That's how Kwai Chang Caine did it.

Not a lot of people know that.

I've got the Power.

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 17:01 - Sep 30 with 6870 viewshoopstilidie

Glasshopper.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 18:16 - Sep 30 with 6815 viewsRanger78

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 13:11 - Sep 30 by toboboly

He does it everywhere and is a regular home and away I think. Id be more worried about glass and getting stamped on.

Yep. I've seen him in the toilets at LR! He reckons he does all of the time, everywhere he goes!
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 23:43 - Sep 30 with 6550 viewscowleyhoop

What a bellend
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 02:49 - Oct 1 with 6484 viewsJAPRANGERS

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 18:16 - Sep 30 by Ranger78

Yep. I've seen him in the toilets at LR! He reckons he does all of the time, everywhere he goes!

What about during the winter with snow and ice on the ground. What about when it's raining like hell? Still barefooted?? Each to their own and all but does the dude need help??
Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 07:34 - Oct 1 with 6407 viewsDWQPR

Barefooted dude at QPR v Middlesborough on 02:49 - Oct 1 by JAPRANGERS

What about during the winter with snow and ice on the ground. What about when it's raining like hell? Still barefooted?? Each to their own and all but does the dude need help??

Yep, all kinds of weather! As said before, was up at Wigan in early December, cold wet, miserable Lancashire day, thermal jacket, two pairs of socks type day, and he was there with no shoes or socks.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024