Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reece Gray joins Hyde 16:58 - Oct 3 with 2939 viewsColDale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/gray-hydeloan-1093608.aspx

Quite ironic given comments at the forum.

It seems that Gray is heading for the "what might have been" category. Had Hill not left first time round, he could have been playing at a higher level than us. Think a combination of mismanagement and time out of the game with his injury have worked against him.
Reece Gray joins Hyde on 18:04 - Oct 3 with 2849 viewspl56

I actually believe the Conference is , and always has been , his natural level .
Reece Gray joins Hyde on 18:05 - Oct 3 with 2843 views442Dale

A few glimpses of magic, but doesn't ever look like making an impact.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Reece Gray joins Hyde on 18:06 - Oct 3 with 2843 viewsRalphs12

Good luck to the lad, needs to be playing regularly if he is to develop any further.
Reece Gray joins Hyde on 18:20 - Oct 3 with 2811 viewsBirchy915

I suspect this loan spell will make or break him, Hyde is a bit poignant when you look at how that went for Hogan

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Reece Gray joins Hyde on 19:06 - Oct 3 with 2724 viewsTiki_Beach

As stated by Hill at the forum, The Hyde move wasn't the right one for Gray at that time in his career.

For where he is now, at this point in his career, this does seem like the right move. He has the potential and really hope he can kick start his career again.

I still feel he will have a part to play this season but he needs to take the opportunities that are given to him
Reece Gray joins Hyde on 23:45 - Oct 3 with 2491 viewsD_Dale

Reece Gray joins Hyde on 19:06 - Oct 3 by Tiki_Beach

As stated by Hill at the forum, The Hyde move wasn't the right one for Gray at that time in his career.

For where he is now, at this point in his career, this does seem like the right move. He has the potential and really hope he can kick start his career again.

I still feel he will have a part to play this season but he needs to take the opportunities that are given to him

Good luck, Reece, though it won't be easy to play in a side that has managed 2 points and 8 goals in 12 matches.

Any news about when another apparently fringe player, Andrew Tutte, might get a game?
Reece Gray joins Hyde on 09:16 - Oct 4 with 2350 views49thseason

I think playing regular men's football might be the only way Gray will regain confidence in his injured leg. It's taken Aaron Ramsey 3 years to overcome his injury and become the player he was before it happened. Reece Gray has the ability if his head is OK and he isn't continually worrying about what might happen in a tackle. Hyde will be make or break for him.
Reece Gray joins Hyde on 10:24 - Oct 4 with 2295 viewsD_Alien

Reece Gray joins Hyde on 09:16 - Oct 4 by 49thseason

I think playing regular men's football might be the only way Gray will regain confidence in his injured leg. It's taken Aaron Ramsey 3 years to overcome his injury and become the player he was before it happened. Reece Gray has the ability if his head is OK and he isn't continually worrying about what might happen in a tackle. Hyde will be make or break for him.

Whilst playing regular first team Conference football will help his general match fitness, I doubt that having to adapt to the struggle at the very bottom of that league will help his confidence. He seems very much a "touch" player and having team-mates who can't read his game could be very frustrating.

I wish him well but hope he lands back at Dale after a shortish spell in an effort to bring his career back into focus. The comparison with Aaron Ramsey is apt - but he was cocooned* by Arsenal until his confidence came back.

* hope cocooned is still an acceptable term these days!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Reece Gray joins Hyde on 12:49 - Oct 4 with 2139 viewsHopwoodblue

Reece Gray joins Hyde on 10:24 - Oct 4 by D_Alien

Whilst playing regular first team Conference football will help his general match fitness, I doubt that having to adapt to the struggle at the very bottom of that league will help his confidence. He seems very much a "touch" player and having team-mates who can't read his game could be very frustrating.

I wish him well but hope he lands back at Dale after a shortish spell in an effort to bring his career back into focus. The comparison with Aaron Ramsey is apt - but he was cocooned* by Arsenal until his confidence came back.

* hope cocooned is still an acceptable term these days!

Depends if any of the do gooders from the council read it !

I thought christmas lights was acceptable but apparently not !

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Reece Gray joins Hyde on 17:55 - Oct 4 with 1989 viewsdavidab2202

Reece Gray joins Hyde on 23:45 - Oct 3 by D_Dale

Good luck, Reece, though it won't be easy to play in a side that has managed 2 points and 8 goals in 12 matches.

Any news about when another apparently fringe player, Andrew Tutte, might get a game?

Regarding Tutte would be surprised if he is not given a game in JPT at Port Vale.
If he doesn't play would suspect that we won't be seeing him anytime soon
Reece Gray joins Hyde on 21:36 - Oct 4 with 1882 viewscrazyhorse

I think Reece wanted regular first team action and may ultimately decide to forfeit league football in his quest for regular action. He's not happy to wait for a chance playing as an impact player.Bit of a risk for him
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024