Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble in Legoland 22:39 - Oct 8 with 50383 viewsBig_Phil

Malckie's right-hand man suspended....got someone new in from Khazakstan.....

Lots of rumours doing the rounds given texts I just got from my 'friends' down East...

Sit back and watch it unfold boys!!!
Trouble in Legoland on 17:32 - Oct 9 with 2592 viewsreddythered

Right, now I can actually think straight, let's start from the beginning.

WalesOnline broke the story yesterday; looking at it, a few things strike me as odd.

The report states Moody was suspended. It then claims he "left his post". So what was the real sequence of events? Did Moody resign, was he fired or was he suspended and given the option to resign or be fired?

This is an interesting one for me. Tan doesn't strike me as being someone to pussyfoot around. If he wanted Moody gone, he'd have been gone. So, assuming Moody was suspended, chances are something happened to cause a suspension.

I'm not going to speculate aloud on here - because that's all it can be, speculation - but I can think of several possibilities for a suspension. Usually, you'd be looking at things like behaviour in the workplace or breaches of contract in those instances. Easy enough to think of scenarios that could fit that.

Article then claims this is "likely" to unsettle Mackay. That's entirely the opinion of the article writer. IF events happened that caused a valid suspension and Malky was aware of that, then only Malky would know if it unsettles him. For all anyone knows, Malky may agree with the suspension, depending upon what actually happened. Friendship is friendship, can't always be blind loyalty.

Tan wants his own man overseeing transfers. Well, that's according to the journalistic cliche "We have been told", an unsubstantiated source.

Apsalyamov hasn't been listed on the club website ( always slow to update anyway ) or, gasp, in the match programme. Conclusive proof there of something.

It's also believed he's been shadowing Moody. Again, not a fact. If Apsalyamov had been shadowing Moody, nobody knows the reason why. Maybe he was shadowing to be brought in to assist Moody. Who knows? It would certainly make sense in the view of a suspension that someone with knowledge however great or small of the way we do things takes over in the interim until either Moody returns or a replacement is brought in.

Any and everything after that is pure rumour and speculation, including this post. The club have not as yet made any official comment so only one side of the issue has been made public. Due to the lack of public comment by the club, the article is taking two plus two, possibly coming up with four, possibly coming up with five.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Trouble in Legoland on 17:48 - Oct 9 with 2558 viewsNeathJack

Trouble in Legoland on 17:32 - Oct 9 by reddythered

Right, now I can actually think straight, let's start from the beginning.

WalesOnline broke the story yesterday; looking at it, a few things strike me as odd.

The report states Moody was suspended. It then claims he "left his post". So what was the real sequence of events? Did Moody resign, was he fired or was he suspended and given the option to resign or be fired?

This is an interesting one for me. Tan doesn't strike me as being someone to pussyfoot around. If he wanted Moody gone, he'd have been gone. So, assuming Moody was suspended, chances are something happened to cause a suspension.

I'm not going to speculate aloud on here - because that's all it can be, speculation - but I can think of several possibilities for a suspension. Usually, you'd be looking at things like behaviour in the workplace or breaches of contract in those instances. Easy enough to think of scenarios that could fit that.

Article then claims this is "likely" to unsettle Mackay. That's entirely the opinion of the article writer. IF events happened that caused a valid suspension and Malky was aware of that, then only Malky would know if it unsettles him. For all anyone knows, Malky may agree with the suspension, depending upon what actually happened. Friendship is friendship, can't always be blind loyalty.

Tan wants his own man overseeing transfers. Well, that's according to the journalistic cliche "We have been told", an unsubstantiated source.

Apsalyamov hasn't been listed on the club website ( always slow to update anyway ) or, gasp, in the match programme. Conclusive proof there of something.

It's also believed he's been shadowing Moody. Again, not a fact. If Apsalyamov had been shadowing Moody, nobody knows the reason why. Maybe he was shadowing to be brought in to assist Moody. Who knows? It would certainly make sense in the view of a suspension that someone with knowledge however great or small of the way we do things takes over in the interim until either Moody returns or a replacement is brought in.

Any and everything after that is pure rumour and speculation, including this post. The club have not as yet made any official comment so only one side of the issue has been made public. Due to the lack of public comment by the club, the article is taking two plus two, possibly coming up with four, possibly coming up with five.

I think you're burying your head in the sand

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/future-of-cardiff-cit
Trouble in Legoland on 17:56 - Oct 9 with 2520 viewsmax936

Trouble in Legoland on 23:45 - Oct 8 by wr72

It looks like he's been replaced with their own version of Kevin Cullis.

Tony Pulis is a nailed on cert, he said last week he wasn't interested in the Sunderland job, because he didn't feel the job was right for him

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trouble in Legoland on 18:07 - Oct 9 with 2469 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 17:48 - Oct 9 by NeathJack

I think you're burying your head in the sand

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/future-of-cardiff-cit

And that story is a rehash of the original story with embellishments, some of which are taken from message boards.

The fact is, nobody knows what has happened. Not you, not I. Certainly not the media.

IF the suspension was for a valid reason, it's a non-story. IF it turns out the suspension was bs, then that is the final straw for me.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Trouble in Legoland on 18:13 - Oct 9 with 2449 viewspencoedjack

Trouble in Legoland on 18:07 - Oct 9 by reddythered

And that story is a rehash of the original story with embellishments, some of which are taken from message boards.

The fact is, nobody knows what has happened. Not you, not I. Certainly not the media.

IF the suspension was for a valid reason, it's a non-story. IF it turns out the suspension was bs, then that is the final straw for me.

& what about Steve Borley selling his shares ?

That is being reported by them in the know ....
Trouble in Legoland on 18:14 - Oct 9 with 2438 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble in Legoland on 18:15 - Oct 9 with 2432 viewsDr_Winston

Trouble in Legoland on 18:13 - Oct 9 by pencoedjack

They'll be the Cardiff Dragons before the deccies come down.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Trouble in Legoland on 18:16 - Oct 9 with 2427 viewspencoedjack

Trouble in Legoland on 18:15 - Oct 9 by Dr_Winston

They'll be the Cardiff Dragons before the deccies come down.

The club that keep giving
Login to get fewer ads

Trouble in Legoland on 18:18 - Oct 9 with 2419 viewsDr_Winston

Trouble in Legoland on 18:16 - Oct 9 by pencoedjack

The club that keep giving

'Tis the season (nearly).

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Trouble in Legoland on 18:22 - Oct 9 with 2399 viewspencoedjack

Trouble in Legoland on 18:07 - Oct 9 by reddythered

So taking the gardening leave as he was shagging our mate Vinny's Mrs, replacing him with a 23 year old from Kazakhstan, who was painting your stadium in the summer makes you happy ?
Trouble in Legoland on 18:23 - Oct 9 with 2392 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 18:13 - Oct 9 by pencoedjack

Not exactly a surprise, Tan has been building up his shareholding recently.

We know the end game, Tan will eventually look to sell.

Trouble in Legoland on 18:26 - Oct 9 with 2372 viewspencoedjack

Trouble in Legoland on 18:23 - Oct 9 by reddythered

Not exactly a surprise, Tan has been building up his shareholding recently.

We know the end game, Tan will eventually look to sell.

You genuinely believe he will pay off your debt and sell you ?

I hope not before he changes your name to the Dragons, we all know its coming
Trouble in Legoland on 18:27 - Oct 9 with 2369 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 18:22 - Oct 9 by pencoedjack

So taking the gardening leave as he was shagging our mate Vinny's Mrs, replacing him with a 23 year old from Kazakhstan, who was painting your stadium in the summer makes you happy ?

Was he shagging Vinny's missus? Doubt it. There's one obvious thing he *may* have done tho in which case a suspension was inevitable.

Moody's role, as far as I can tell was liasing with Mackay, compiling and aligning player reports from scouts and sealing the deals. Seemed decent at it, sure.

As for the new guy, the key is the term *acting*. With the suspension, someone has to nominally head the section. If he's got some knowledge of how things run here then that's slightly better than no-one.

The painting claim is all rumour and hearsay having started on the ITK board. I suspect Ankles may have pitched for the painting job and lost out...

Trouble in Legoland on 18:28 - Oct 9 with 2359 viewsmawdlamjack

cmon mods pull your fingers out, this thread should be moved to everything else as its about ccfc, no football relevance in the scum is there? pure comedy gold though,it just gets better and better, i've run out of tissues to wipe my eyes.

cmon tan, sack malky,you know your son would make a great replacement

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Trouble in Legoland on 18:29 - Oct 9 with 2357 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 18:26 - Oct 9 by pencoedjack

You genuinely believe he will pay off your debt and sell you ?

I hope not before he changes your name to the Dragons, we all know its coming

Tan will want a profit, can make a quicker profit via sale. Maybe not now, but a few years down the line should we stay up.

Clearing the debt would make the club more attractive to any buyers.

Who knows what will happen?

Trouble in Legoland on 18:29 - Oct 9 with 2356 viewsmax936

Just watched HTV's Sports headlines and nothing was said about their favorite Football Club, it can't be true mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trouble in Legoland on 18:34 - Oct 9 with 2324 viewsmawdlamjack

Trouble in Legoland on 18:29 - Oct 9 by max936

Just watched HTV's Sports headlines and nothing was said about their favorite Football Club, it can't be true mun

bbc wales news are covering it. gotta be real then innit

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Trouble in Legoland on 18:35 - Oct 9 with 2319 viewspencoedjack

Trouble in Legoland on 18:27 - Oct 9 by reddythered

Was he shagging Vinny's missus? Doubt it. There's one obvious thing he *may* have done tho in which case a suspension was inevitable.

Moody's role, as far as I can tell was liasing with Mackay, compiling and aligning player reports from scouts and sealing the deals. Seemed decent at it, sure.

As for the new guy, the key is the term *acting*. With the suspension, someone has to nominally head the section. If he's got some knowledge of how things run here then that's slightly better than no-one.

The painting claim is all rumour and hearsay having started on the ITK board. I suspect Ankles may have pitched for the painting job and lost out...

The shagging of our mate Vinny's Mrs, was in reference to your reason he could have been put on gardening leave.

So you believe the best person you have in your club to act as interim chief scout, is a 23 year old painter from Kazakhstan ?

No wonder our mate Vinny picked your club to shaft, with such gullible fans [
Trouble in Legoland on 18:35 - Oct 9 with 2314 viewsLaudrup

Trouble in Legoland on 00:55 - Oct 9 by Captain_Sham

Apparantly this guy has no previous football experience...
[Post edited 9 Oct 2013 0:56]

Considering his young age, the only thing he has previous work experience with is Lego. But that could come in handy at his workplace.

I hate signatures

Trouble in Legoland on 18:37 - Oct 9 with 2302 viewspencoedjack

Trouble in Legoland on 18:28 - Oct 9 by mawdlamjack

cmon mods pull your fingers out, this thread should be moved to everything else as its about ccfc, no football relevance in the scum is there? pure comedy gold though,it just gets better and better, i've run out of tissues to wipe my eyes.

cmon tan, sack malky,you know your son would make a great replacement

International break .... Come on its fun
Trouble in Legoland on 18:45 - Oct 9 with 2252 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 18:35 - Oct 9 by pencoedjack

The shagging of our mate Vinny's Mrs, was in reference to your reason he could have been put on gardening leave.

So you believe the best person you have in your club to act as interim chief scout, is a 23 year old painter from Kazakhstan ?

No wonder our mate Vinny picked your club to shaft, with such gullible fans [

No, there's an even more obvious potential reason.

Moody was not and never had been our chief scout. Mark Stow is. Moody was head of recruitment, as I said, overseeing the scouting department, liasing with Mackay, sealing the deals.

The painter rumour started on a message board. Believing mb rumours, especially that board is somewhat gullible tbh. Either way, who knows - my have been he offered to help out and pitch in to help. If Huw did that, you'd laud him for it ;)

Again, the guy has been working in the recruitment department, shadowing Moody by all accounts. Buying players right now obviously isn't happening, so I'd wager the bulk of the work would involve discussions with Malky re transfer targets, areas to strengthen in, collating reports from the scouting department.

In the interim, just personally don't see it as a major problem. The suspension of Moody may end and he returns, a replacement may be in soon. Again, who knows?

The problem is that until the club come out and reveal the full details of what happened everyone and their dog will speculate. These days I'd rather hold fire from judging and wait for more fact to emerge.

Trouble in Legoland on 18:51 - Oct 9 with 2224 viewsWatchman

Trouble in Legoland on 18:45 - Oct 9 by reddythered

Moody was not and never had been our chief scout. Mark Stow is. Moody was head of recruitment, as I said, overseeing the scouting department, liasing with Mackay, sealing the deals.

The painter rumour started on a message board. Believing mb rumours, especially that board is somewhat gullible tbh. Either way, who knows - my have been he offered to help out and pitch in to help. If Huw did that, you'd laud him for it ;)

Again, the guy has been working in the recruitment department, shadowing Moody by all accounts. Buying players right now obviously isn't happening, so I'd wager the bulk of the work would involve discussions with Malky re transfer targets, areas to strengthen in, collating reports from the scouting department.

In the interim, just personally don't see it as a major problem. The suspension of Moody may end and he returns, a replacement may be in soon. Again, who knows?

The problem is that until the club come out and reveal the full details of what happened everyone and their dog will speculate. These days I'd rather hold fire from judging and wait for more fact to emerge.

Of course Tanny Boy could have said Dearest Malky these players you and your mate got in for £30m are quite frankly dogsheeite its either him or you you decide

just thinking like

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Trouble in Legoland on 18:53 - Oct 9 with 2205 viewsDarran

Just said on the Welsh news he was decorating the inside of the stadium during the summer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble in Legoland on 18:54 - Oct 9 with 2192 viewspencoedjack

OK you got me, the best person in your club to do the interim head of recruitment 'who masterminded the moves of Caulker & Medel' is a 23 year old gardener/painter from Kazakhstan.

I honestly cannot believe that you believe what you have just written.
Trouble in Legoland on 18:55 - Oct 9 with 2183 viewsJackfath

Whatever way you try to dress it up, this is dreadful news if you're a "fire and passion" fan. Especially with the January transfer window fast approaching, and the clear need for their club to strengthen to ensure Premier League football next season.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024