Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Lamah first team material? 19:04 - Nov 7 with 7983 viewsJokeren1943

Did Lamah show that he can play the Premier League matchs from start?

Or was the opponent today to weak.
Is Lamah first team material? on 19:08 - Nov 7 with 6925 viewsChief

only as impact sub (where he hasn't been used anywhere near as much). shocking defensively

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Is Lamah first team material? on 19:11 - Nov 7 with 6900 viewsDull1Thomas

No
We have a lot of players who are almost good enough for the bench.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Is Lamah first team material? on 19:16 - Nov 7 with 6864 viewsPlasticman

The russians weren't that bad. They had some decent attack runs, it was just their final shot that was crap (lucky for us).

Lamah seemed to do quite well today while he was on, and to me it looked like he has improved and might be ready to compete with routs for gaming time in a heavy schedule.

Plastic since 2012

Is Lamah first team material? on 19:30 - Nov 7 with 6805 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I have to say that Lamah had his best game for us today although defensively not that good

Not sure if he is good enough to make the bench to be honest if everyone is fit despite his improvement today
Is Lamah first team material? on 19:31 - Nov 7 with 6789 viewsmljonzy

He has done well in every game I have seen him so far even if it is only a handful of games. He deserves a chance because he has earned it.
Is Lamah first team material? on 19:32 - Nov 7 with 6785 viewsJokeren1943

Is Lamah first team material? on 19:30 - Nov 7 by TenkosBlondeWig

I have to say that Lamah had his best game for us today although defensively not that good

Not sure if he is good enough to make the bench to be honest if everyone is fit despite his improvement today

Do he bring something new to the team?

I like that he can outrun anyone - much much more speed then Dyer and Routledge.

His link-up with Pozuelo and Bony looked very good too.
Is Lamah first team material? on 19:37 - Nov 7 with 6751 viewsGeoffThom

Started well and looked really good but then seemed to get lazy and uninterested
Is Lamah first team material? on 19:39 - Nov 7 with 6746 viewssketty_jack

I'd say yes. He's got end product and speed, whilst undoubtedly being nowhere near the finished article. Had a great game tonight. TBH i've found dyer and routledge so frustrating when they get in the final third that i'd love him to start on sun, although dyer had a much better game than his latest offerings.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Lamah first team material? on 19:42 - Nov 7 with 6735 viewsSwansNZ

Is Lamah first team material? on 19:16 - Nov 7 by Plasticman

The russians weren't that bad. They had some decent attack runs, it was just their final shot that was crap (lucky for us).

Lamah seemed to do quite well today while he was on, and to me it looked like he has improved and might be ready to compete with routs for gaming time in a heavy schedule.

I'd agree with that.

Routs has not been playing well all season, and with Pablo out, he should get some game time.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Is Lamah first team material? on 21:42 - Nov 7 with 6587 viewskarnataka

Lamah certainly had a good first half but he's seen very little first team action this season so not surprised that he faded as he's only used to playing about 20 minutes at the most.
Is Lamah first team material? on 21:49 - Nov 7 with 6557 viewswr72

He reminds me a bit of John Williams.All pace and slightly out of control.
Is Lamah first team material? on 21:58 - Nov 7 with 6518 viewsel_pancho

Yes. He actually took players on, beat them and managed to get crosses in. Looked better when lamah was on than routledge

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

Is Lamah first team material? on 22:05 - Nov 7 with 6495 viewsJokeren1943

Is Lamah first team material? on 21:58 - Nov 7 by el_pancho

Yes. He actually took players on, beat them and managed to get crosses in. Looked better when lamah was on than routledge

And Lamah seem much more capable on going on the outside if needed because of his speed.
Is Lamah first team material? on 22:11 - Nov 7 with 6481 viewsPureRockFury

Is Lamah first team material? on 22:05 - Nov 7 by Jokeren1943

And Lamah seem much more capable on going on the outside if needed because of his speed.

Or to do with the fact he's left-footed...? Makes a difference; His natural instinct as a left-footer is to cut outside the defender.

I feel he needs to be given more opportunity in the league, even as a sub. He's shown enough in the minimal time he's been given to warrant more time on the pitch.

To be fair, Routs looked good when he came on as well.

Even the bad times were good.

Is Lamah first team material? on 10:59 - Nov 8 with 6219 viewsOwenThom

Yes he's a giraffe but he's got unbelievable speed and can hold off defenders better than Dyer and Routledge plus due to his height, he can get a head on the ball occasionally. I can't say I've seen him play shit yet, noneffective sometimes yes, but not shit.

Definitely deserves a chance i'd say!

Twitter - @Owen_Thom

Is Lamah first team material? on 12:18 - Nov 8 with 6152 viewsGaz_M

Why not? Dyer and Routledge have had dreadful seasons thus far, and though I'm no fan of Lamah, it may spur them into a bit of form. Never know, we might adapt to finding him some space on the wings. No doubting his close control isn't what we'd ideally want, but he's got pace to burn and seemingly a decent cross on him. It'll be about adapting to switch the ball quicker to create space on the wing.
Is Lamah first team material? on 14:39 - Nov 8 with 6013 viewskarnataka

Is Lamah first team material? on 12:18 - Nov 8 by Gaz_M

Why not? Dyer and Routledge have had dreadful seasons thus far, and though I'm no fan of Lamah, it may spur them into a bit of form. Never know, we might adapt to finding him some space on the wings. No doubting his close control isn't what we'd ideally want, but he's got pace to burn and seemingly a decent cross on him. It'll be about adapting to switch the ball quicker to create space on the wing.

I think it all comes down to how ML sees their defensive duties. Dyer & Routledge have shown that they are consistently prepared to help out their fullbacks when they're under pressure whereas Hernandez and Lamah have not. We all know Pablo has the ability to do something unexpected that can catch opposing defences out and last night Lamah showed he has ability and pace to get down the outside of his marker but would starting with those 2 in a Prem game prevent our fullbacks from being the attacking force ML likes them to be?
Is Lamah first team material? on 22:49 - Nov 8 with 5835 viewsswancity

Is Lamah first team material? on 14:39 - Nov 8 by karnataka

I think it all comes down to how ML sees their defensive duties. Dyer & Routledge have shown that they are consistently prepared to help out their fullbacks when they're under pressure whereas Hernandez and Lamah have not. We all know Pablo has the ability to do something unexpected that can catch opposing defences out and last night Lamah showed he has ability and pace to get down the outside of his marker but would starting with those 2 in a Prem game prevent our fullbacks from being the attacking force ML likes them to be?

Would hope to see him start this Sunday, looked quick direct and sharp last night

Certainly a better option wide than pozuelo and will give Nathan a breather too

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Is Lamah first team material? on 00:25 - Nov 9 with 5771 viewsmax936

Is Lamah first team material? on 22:05 - Nov 7 by Jokeren1943

We looked far more of an attacking unit last night in that 1st half, just how we didn't manage to score more than the once in that first half is annoying, bloody football, Hey!!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is Lamah first team material? on 00:30 - Nov 10 with 5595 viewsaspas45

Hopefully Lamah will star against fed up with rout ledge now not cutting it this season.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Is Lamah first team material? on 10:54 - Nov 11 with 5442 viewsjasonbromham

Thought he had a great game yesterday, I was surprised to see him get taken off. Obviously it was the right decision in the end though. Certainly deserves the chance though.
Is Lamah first team material? on 11:26 - Nov 11 with 5409 viewslovejuicejack

Drop routs play lama and dyer
Is Lamah first team material? on 12:20 - Nov 11 with 5361 viewsLeonisGod

Is Lamah first team material? on 00:30 - Nov 10 by aspas45

Hopefully Lamah will star against fed up with rout ledge now not cutting it this season.

I thought Routs had one of his best games this season yesterday. Prepared to take on his man on on the inside or out. And made himself more available than Lamah did. And offers more tracking back than Lamah.
Is Lamah first team material? on 12:43 - Nov 11 with 5318 viewsmidswan

Is Lamah first team material? on 12:20 - Nov 11 by LeonisGod

I thought Routs had one of his best games this season yesterday. Prepared to take on his man on on the inside or out. And made himself more available than Lamah did. And offers more tracking back than Lamah.

I thought it was just me....certainly yesterday he looked far more like the player of last season . Lamah ? certainly offers something going forward,but defensively ,not so sure.
Is Lamah first team material? on 09:01 - Oct 26 with 2700 viewsMrSwerve

Was this decided?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024