Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! 18:37 - Nov 15 with 2941 viewsblackpoolcol

Hi Chaps, Further to some problems last season when a few Dale fans did not seem to know about the offer before entering the ground - an adult can purchase a ticket which allows them up to 3 child tickets (under 14 years of age) so an adult can take up to 3 kids onto the terrace for just £15!

It does say that you can just pay on the gate for this but I would advise buying the tickets from the ticket office first (to the Left of the main entrance) in case the kids are going through separate turnstiles to you.

http://www.morecambefc.com/tickets/ticket-prices/

Visiting Fans:

PMG Stand A & B (covered seating)

The Bay Radio Terrace (covered standing)***

Adult
£19 £15

Concession*
£15 £12

Junior (14-18)
£6 £5

Child (5-13)**
Free Free

Family (2 Adult + up to 6 Under 14)
£38 £30

Family (1 Adult + up to 3 Under 14)
£19 £15

Away fans can pay cash on the turnstile unless otherwise stated.

* Concessions are 65 and over, students in full time education (proof required) or registered disabled (carer on application)
** When purchased in conjunction with a paying adult/concession. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult

*** The Bay Radio Stand is not open for all fixtures and will be opened at the clubs discretion. Please e mail shop@morecambefc.com for information on the availability of this area.

Read more at http://www.morecambefc.com/tickets/ticket-prices/#y7SoX0KXd3YWwhLB.99

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 20:00 - Nov 15 with 2865 views442Dale

Thanks for that.

Was this info passed on to Dale?

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-morecambe-1168928.aspx

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 20:26 - Nov 15 with 2835 viewsTVOS1907

Any news on access to the bar at the ground?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 20:52 - Nov 15 with 2797 viewsblackpoolcol

For the Hurley Flyer you can park there subject to space but they charge £5 (voucher which you can redeem against the food).

They will normally let "some" fans in to the bar area but they are mainly just a get a table for food (and obviously drink!) - if you register with them you get a free drink http://www.hurleyflyerpubmorecambe.co.uk/

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 20:56 - Nov 15 with 2785 viewsblackpoolcol

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 20:00 - Nov 15 by 442Dale

Thanks for that.

Was this info passed on to Dale?

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-morecambe-1168928.aspx

honest answer - no idea!

I was in work today at MFC and just went into the chap who deals with the tickets and asked about away prices to get it clarified and posted onto here what he gave me as I remembered the confusion from last season

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 20:57 - Nov 15 with 2785 views442Dale

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 20:52 - Nov 15 by blackpoolcol

For the Hurley Flyer you can park there subject to space but they charge £5 (voucher which you can redeem against the food).

They will normally let "some" fans in to the bar area but they are mainly just a get a table for food (and obviously drink!) - if you register with them you get a free drink http://www.hurleyflyerpubmorecambe.co.uk/

Maybe get Dale to tweet that info about tickets?

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 20:59 - Nov 15 with 2776 viewsTVOS1907

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 20:52 - Nov 15 by blackpoolcol

Are you on commission from there, Col?

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 21:01 - Nov 15 with 2770 viewsstraxdale

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 20:56 - Nov 15 by blackpoolcol

honest answer - no idea!

I was in work today at MFC and just went into the chap who deals with the tickets and asked about away prices to get it clarified and posted onto here what he gave me as I remembered the confusion from last season

[Post edited 15 Nov 2013 21:01]
Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 21:04 - Nov 15 with 2759 views442Dale

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 21:01 - Nov 15 by straxdale

[Post edited 15 Nov 2013 21:01]

Good work sorting that Col.

(to clarify, that's my son's username above for prediction league, forgot to log back out again....some conspiracy theorists might think I'm everyone on here of course)

Login to get fewer ads

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 21:11 - Nov 15 with 2742 viewsblackpoolcol

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 20:59 - Nov 15 by TVOS1907

Are you on commission from there, Col?

I wish!

Dont go in much myself but the manager and staff go in a few times a week and its got a good reputation for the grub.
Drinks are a tad expensive, but thats to make up for the cheaper food. Word of warning to those who may be "fooled" - starters and afters are not "2 for 1" (heard a couple of away fans have a moan a few games ago when I was there)

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 21:17 - Nov 15 with 2734 views442Dale

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 21:11 - Nov 15 by blackpoolcol

I wish!

Dont go in much myself but the manager and staff go in a few times a week and its got a good reputation for the grub.
Drinks are a tad expensive, but thats to make up for the cheaper food. Word of warning to those who may be "fooled" - starters and afters are not "2 for 1" (heard a couple of away fans have a moan a few games ago when I was there)

Food over at the holiday park was good too, and of course there's the carvery. Morecambe obviously has decent options for those who want a meal beforehand. The club must start thinking about getting some of those punters at the ground instead.

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 21:26 - Nov 15 with 2727 viewsTVOS1907

Up to 3 children go FREE with a paying adult at Morecambe on Saturday! on 21:17 - Nov 15 by 442Dale

Food over at the holiday park was good too, and of course there's the carvery. Morecambe obviously has decent options for those who want a meal beforehand. The club must start thinking about getting some of those punters at the ground instead.

Well if their policy hasn't changed from last season, it seems they haven't started the thinking just yet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024