Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS 17:41 - Dec 11 with 16805 viewsrobbowood

ROCHDALE AFC v LEEDS UNITED FC

SATURDAY 4th JANUARY 2014, KICK-OFF 3PM

TICKET INFORMATION

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MATCH HAS BEEN DESIGNATED AN ALL TICKET MATCH.

LEEDS UNITED SUPPORTERS WILL BE ACCOMODATED IN THE WILLBUTTS LANE STAND AT SPOTLAND STADIUM.

ROCHDALE AFC NORMAL LEAGUE MATCH PRICES WILL APPLY TO THIS MATCH. (SEE BELOW)

ROCHDALE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

ROCHDALE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WILL HAVE PRIORITY PURCHASE FOR TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH AND THEY CAN CLAIM THEIR OWN SEAT BY PRODUCING VOUCHER A FROM THE BACK OF THEIR SEASON TICKET BOOKS. SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A MAXIMUM OF TWO ADDITIONAL TICKETS IN ADDITION TO THEIR OWN PROVIDING THESE ARE ALL PURCHASED AT THE SAME TIME WHEN REDEEMING VOUCHER A. WHILST WE CAN GUARANTEE THAT A SEASON TICKET HOLDER CAN HAVE THEIR OWN SEAT, IT SHOULD BE NOTED THOUGH THAT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY ADDITIONAL TICKETS PURCHASED WILL BE NEXT TO THE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS OWN SEAT. TICKET SALES FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY WILL COMMENCE AT 9am ON FRIDAY 13th DECEMBER 2013.

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS HAVE UP TO AND INCLUDING SATURDAY 21st DECEMBER 2013 TO CLAIM THEIR SEAT AND TICKETS.

PRIORITY VOUCHER HOLDERS

ROCHDALE FOOTBALL CLUB WILL BE ISSUING A SPECIAL FA CUP VOUCHER IN ALL HOME AREAS OF THE GROUND AT THEIR SKY BET LEAGUE TWO MATCH AGAINST FLEETWOOD TOWN ON SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2013. ALL NON SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE ISSUED WITH THE PRIORITY VOUCHER AT THE TURNSTILE, THIS VOUCHER WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AS YOU ENTER THE TURNSTILE FOR THE GAME AGAINST FLEETWOOD TOWN.

PRIORITY VOUCHER HOLDERS WILL HAVE PRIORITY PURCHASE FOR THIS MATCH AND WILL HAVE UP TO AND INCLUDING SATURDAY 21st DECEMBER 2013 TO USE THEIR PRIORITY VOUCHER, EACH VOUCHER WILL ENTITLE THE HOLDER TO PURCHASE ONE TICKET FOR THIS MATCH.

TICKET SALES ON SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2013

THE ROCHDALE TICKET OFFICE WILL SELL FA CUP TICKETS TO SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY BEFORE THE FLEETWOOD TOWN MATCH ON SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER UP TO 2PM. THE TICKET OFFICE WILL THEN BE OPEN AFTER THE MATCH AND WILL SELL TICKETS TO SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY.

THE CLUB SHOP WILL BE OPEN AFTER THE FLEETWOOD TOWN MATCH ON SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2013 TO SELL TICKETS FOR THE FA CUP MATCH TO PRIORITY VOUCHER HOLDERS ONLY.

SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2013 AFTER MATCH SALES, TICKET OFFICE IS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY, THE SHOP IS VOUCHER HOLDERS ONLY.

THE ROCHDALE TICKET OFFICE TICKET OFFICE IS NORMALLY OPEN FROM 9am TO 5pm FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY AND ON MATCH DAYS. OPENING TIMES WILL VERY OVER THE CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR PERIOD AND A FULL LIST IS AVAILABLE ON THE CLUB WEBSITE, ADDITIONAL OPENING HOURS HAVE BEEN ARRANGED SPECIALLY TO ASSIST SUPPORTERS WITH THE PURCHASE OF TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH.

DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS

MEMBERS OF THE DALE TRUST AND EXILED MEMBERS WILL HAVE PRIORITY PURCHASE DURING THE PERIOD FROM 9am ON MONDAY 16th DECEMBER 2013 UP TO AND INCLUDING 4pm ON SATURDAY 21st DECEMBER 2013. EACH MEMBER WILL BE ENTITLED TO PURCHASE ONE TICKET, EITHER IN PERSON, BY TELEPHONE OR BY POSTAL APPLICATION, WHEN BUYING IN PERSON PLEASE BRING YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD WITH YOU, TELEPHONE AND POSTAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CHECKED WITH MEMBERSHIP DETAILS.

GENERAL SALE — OTHER INFORMATION

THE PRIORITY PURCHASE PERIOD FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS/VOUCHER HOLDERS/DALE TRUST/EXILED MEMBERS WILL END AT 4pm ON SATURDAY 21st DECEMBER 2013, SEASON TICKETS RESERVATIONS WILL BE REMOVED AT THIS TIME.

FROM MONDAY 23rd DECEMBER ANY REMAINING TICKETS IN HOME AREAS WILL GO ON OPEN SALE.

ALL SUPPORTERS MUST SIT IN THE SEAT ALLOCATED TO THEM, FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN EJECTION.

THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ON-LINE TICKET SALES FOR THIS MATCH. TELEPHONE BOOKINGS WILL BE TAKEN OVER THE PHONE FROM FRIDAY 27th DECEMBER 2013. SEASON TICKET & PRIORITY VOUCHER HOLDERS MAY SUBMIT THEIR VOUCHERS BY POST WITH CHEQUES MADE PAYABLE TO ROCHDALE AFC, TICKETS ORDERED OVER THE TELEPHONE OR BY POST WILL NOT BE POSTED OUT BUT CAN BE COLLECTED ON MATCH DAY.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:45 - Dec 11 with 3789 viewsisitme

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:39 - Dec 11 by SuddenLad

Very good point. I will have to go on my own on Saturday as my good lady has other commitments.

As it seems that I will only be entitled to one voucher, how do we arrange to be in adjacent seats for the Leeds game ?

On the face of it, (for us) it looks as if the 'voucher offer' is unworkable and we might as well just wait until they go on open sale and try and get two seat together. Alternatively, try and scrounge a voucher off someone who doesn't need one.

My sister will have a spare voucher if you want it as I can get her ticket with my season ticket voucher.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 22:17 - Dec 11 with 3749 viewsSuddenLad

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:45 - Dec 11 by isitme

My sister will have a spare voucher if you want it as I can get her ticket with my season ticket voucher.

That's very kind of you. Thank you. Please let me know (PM) as to where I may collect it.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 22:45 - Dec 11 with 3731 viewsnordenblue

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:41 - Dec 11 by isitme

Many people go on about the club attempting to attract more supporters. The one person/one voucher attempts to do this. If you want to guarantee a ticket sat next to a family member bring them or someone else to the Fleetwood game.

In reality even if you buy tickets in the open sale window I'm sure you would be able to sit next to family members etc unless you wanted a specific set of seats especially in areas where there are a high number of season ticket holders.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2013 21:43]

Not about the club attracting more supporters its a genuine concern as an existing fan,it also states its allocated seating so if your child cant be at the Fleetwood game are you then expected to be sat apart for the Leeds game?As a season ticket holder or priority voucher holder for instance you should be given priority to purchase a reasonable amount of required tickets before Joe Bloggs whos not stepped foot inside the ground for years?
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 23:07 - Dec 11 with 3707 views442Dale

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 22:45 - Dec 11 by nordenblue

Not about the club attracting more supporters its a genuine concern as an existing fan,it also states its allocated seating so if your child cant be at the Fleetwood game are you then expected to be sat apart for the Leeds game?As a season ticket holder or priority voucher holder for instance you should be given priority to purchase a reasonable amount of required tickets before Joe Bloggs whos not stepped foot inside the ground for years?

It's always difficult to get it completely right, but at least the vouchers mean that *most* regulars benefit. Without them, the Joe Bloggs lot would get equal priority at the same time.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 07:02 - Dec 12 with 3642 viewsTalkingSutty

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 18:08 - Dec 11 by Toffeemanc

So Saturday 3-00pm kick off. Really thought that we would have been an early kick off or moved to Sunday given Leeds reputation. I'm now assuming that all the pubs will be closed on police advice? Or will the knuckle daggers from Yorkshire be given free reign to get drunk in and around the town centre making it a no go zone before causing problems, all under the ever watchful overpaid eyes of GMP, who will of course only watch and allow it all to happen regardless whilst we foot their overinflated bill for turning up to watch and film it as per usual.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2013 18:10]

Stop getting yourself worked up about what the Leeds fans and cops are up too. We have a cracking cup tie and you are looking for problems. We have played Leeds before and had no problems and in general Leeds have some of the best fans in the country,admittedly they also have a few fruitcake but that goes for most clubs. The police didn't close all the bars at the ground when we played the Sheffield clubs so I don't see them doing it for the Leeds game. We should welcome them to the game and take their money. Chillax and enjoy the day.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 07:58 - Dec 12 with 3605 viewsisitme

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 22:45 - Dec 11 by nordenblue

As a season ticket holder you can purchase your own and two other tickets. Two season ticket holders in your family and that is 6 tickets, surely that is enough? The Fleetwood game could be the only one Joe Bloggs has attended since Wembley or Northampton, yet they will receive a voucher.

It is a difficult one and whatever strategy had been adopted you cannot please everyone. I would suggest asking around where you sit/stand to see if anyone isn't going to use their voucher.

In reality, even if you wait till open sales I am sure that you would be able to find two seats together somewhere.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 08:16 - Dec 12 with 3589 viewsTalkingSutty

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 07:58 - Dec 12 by isitme

As a season ticket holder you can purchase your own and two other tickets. Two season ticket holders in your family and that is 6 tickets, surely that is enough? The Fleetwood game could be the only one Joe Bloggs has attended since Wembley or Northampton, yet they will receive a voucher.

It is a difficult one and whatever strategy had been adopted you cannot please everyone. I would suggest asking around where you sit/stand to see if anyone isn't going to use their voucher.

In reality, even if you wait till open sales I am sure that you would be able to find two seats together somewhere.

I sometimes think the club cant do right for doing wrong. They cant cover every eventuality but i am sure if a individual attended the office with a genuine problem Colin Garlick would try to solve it. Its now up to the fans to buy the tickets.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 08:49 - Dec 12 with 3565 viewssandylaner1

Will be using the fleetwood voucher for my ticket

But will be buying between 5 and 10 tickets for friends once on open sale in sandy lane. No mention if limit to how many tickets per person?

Also they mostly live in leeds and across north west they are eligible for concessions and as under 21. Will the club let me buy these tickets without proof of age? Its not feasible for them all to travel across to dale to I.d lol what is the protocol?

*my bad, will not be poverty brah and just get them adults tickets as more cash money for the club they'll have to dealwithit
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 9:15]
Login to get fewer ads

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:49 - Dec 12 with 3375 viewsDomDale

I'm hoping this is marketed as effectively as the RL World Cup was.

As I see it we're more or less guaranteed a min crowd of 6,5k - the aim must be to fill the ground ( or at least to police orders)

I over heard a few people in the street earlier this evening talking about coming down to the Fleetwood game so they can get a voucher , looks like this incentive is having it's desired effect!

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 11:14 - Dec 13 with 3291 viewsboromat

Went and got my tickets this morning signs look good as there was a steady queue, don't think the office had a break.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 15:01 - Dec 13 with 3194 viewsMass_Debater

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 18:00 - Dec 11 by 442Dale

am & pm escaped.

Can anyone point me in the direction of Xmas opening hours? Thanks in advance for the link. Presume the club shop hours have been on for a while and alerting fans when they can buy presents. Suppose they'll have them in the programme/Saturday's Ob anyway.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2013 18:15]

Your wish has been answered.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 15:34 - Dec 13 with 3171 viewssandylaner1

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/14srshwhgievf1iujk15048e6m/title/cup-tic

leeds allocated 3400 tickets

noisy

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 17:42 - Dec 13 with 3081 viewspioneer

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 15:34 - Dec 13 by sandylaner1

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/14srshwhgievf1iujk15048e6m/title/cup-tic

leeds allocated 3400 tickets

noisy

In another thread the capacity of the willbutts stand is mentioned as being 3600. The Leeds allocation is said to be 3400. Does that mean the Police are not letting us sell every seat in the stand? And if so what reasone have they come up with this time I wonder.

Also interesting that Leeds fans can buy tickets to a game at Spotland on line but Rochdale fans can't. Maybe we could outsource our ticket sales to Leeds.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 17:48 - Dec 13 with 3078 viewsColDale

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 17:42 - Dec 13 by pioneer

In another thread the capacity of the willbutts stand is mentioned as being 3600. The Leeds allocation is said to be 3400. Does that mean the Police are not letting us sell every seat in the stand? And if so what reasone have they come up with this time I wonder.

Also interesting that Leeds fans can buy tickets to a game at Spotland on line but Rochdale fans can't. Maybe we could outsource our ticket sales to Leeds.

There is nothing stopping the club launching online ticket sales now. The software is in place. However, the cost implication of such a scheme doesn't make it worthwhile at a time where something like 98% of all home games are pay on the gate. I don't know the exact figures but if a £15 ticket sees only £12 coming into the club, its easy to question its worth. I know there are whole set of arguments for and against having it currently but I'm sure if we dropped all our prices by £3, there'd be genuine concerns about the affordability of doing so.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 19:44 - Dec 13 with 3009 viewspioneer

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 17:48 - Dec 13 by ColDale

There is nothing stopping the club launching online ticket sales now. The software is in place. However, the cost implication of such a scheme doesn't make it worthwhile at a time where something like 98% of all home games are pay on the gate. I don't know the exact figures but if a £15 ticket sees only £12 coming into the club, its easy to question its worth. I know there are whole set of arguments for and against having it currently but I'm sure if we dropped all our prices by £3, there'd be genuine concerns about the affordability of doing so.

If 98% are pay at the gate the cost implication is minimal! And that is assuming (a) the other 2% all use on line and (b) no additional tickets are sold as a result of on line sales.

We should be looking at this as generating more revenue (even though it would only be 12 quid for every 15 quid ticket sold) not worrying about lost revenue from 2% of current ticket sales.

Surely all the lower division clubs who have on line sales face the same trade offs - and appear to have decided its worth it.

If we could generate fans as well as we generate excuses for not doing it we would be at full capacity every week.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 23:32 - Dec 13 with 2880 viewsBobbyjoe

Why does Rochdale AFC just love to make it difficult for customers to buy their product!
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 23:54 - Dec 13 with 2867 viewsClivert

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 23:32 - Dec 13 by Bobbyjoe

Why does Rochdale AFC just love to make it difficult for customers to buy their product!

FFS.

It took me 3minutes according to the clock in my car to queue behind 2 people and purchase 3 tickets today.

It's 3 minutes I'll never get back I suppose.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 08:41 - Dec 14 with 2797 views442Dale

Maybe some would prefer to discover their tickets in a chocolate bar. Why didn't we go down that route?

WHY?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 18:21 - Dec 14 with 2729 viewsD_Alien

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 18:55 - Dec 11 by D_Alien

Anyone know if there's usually a surcharge on goods bought by credit and/or debit card in the club shop? And if not, will this apply to ticket sales?

[Post edited 11 Dec 2013 18:56]

Just to add... the service was good and tickets issued with a smile and a thanks.

Well done to the guy and the lass in t' club shop.

[Post edited 14 Dec 2013 18:22]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:11 - Dec 14 with 2684 viewsRotherhamDale

Standing in the rain for 45 minutes with one person doing the tickets in the club shop was great.

Possession with progression.

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:46 - Dec 14 with 2660 viewsClivert

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:11 - Dec 14 by RotherhamDale

Standing in the rain for 45 minutes with one person doing the tickets in the club shop was great.

Now that the pitch cover situation is resolved perhaps the club/trust could look at purchasing a 'Ticket queue cover'?
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 22:05 - Dec 14 with 2642 viewsRotherhamDale

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:46 - Dec 14 by Clivert

Now that the pitch cover situation is resolved perhaps the club/trust could look at purchasing a 'Ticket queue cover'?

Or somebody else on the desk? Imagine that.

Possession with progression.

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 22:06 - Dec 14 with 2638 viewsonedalefan

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 21:46 - Dec 14 by Clivert

For the once in a lifetime when we have a queue!
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 22:16 - Dec 14 with 2628 viewsClivert

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 22:05 - Dec 14 by RotherhamDale

I'd go for an extra desk first tbf.
FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 11:02 - Dec 15 with 2550 viewsD_Alien

FA CUP TICKET INFORMATION INCLUDING DALE TRUST & EXILED MEMBERS on 22:05 - Dec 14 by RotherhamDale

It was me who raised the issue of how many ticket outlets there'd be in another thread, but tb perfectly f, if you've only got one credit card machine (and I guess there's no reason to have more than one under normal circumstances) then you can only have one desk.

You can't have a "card queue" and a"cash queue" - people would be more pissed off with that.

So even though I wondered how it'd pan out, it wasn't too bad in the end. I stayed in my seat till the final whistle (out of grim determination more than desire to see the inevitable!) and got my ticket by just after 5.30pm. Came well-prepared for the rain - it was forecast.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024