Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread 09:35 - Jan 1 with 22922 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 with 2291 viewsPlasticman

wow. what a strike

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 with 2288 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 by epaul

what a fukin goal cccooommmweeeee ooooonnnnnnnn

Belter. Absolute belter.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:36 - Jan 1 with 2274 viewsRancid

Has Bony arrived finally?
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:38 - Jan 1 with 2208 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:36 - Jan 1 by Rancid

Has Bony arrived finally?

Well played, but again why do we insist upon giving stupid f*cking goals away.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:38 - Jan 1 with 2196 viewsPlasticman

in the end, I guess it's a decent a result against such a quality team

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:38 - Jan 1 with 2189 viewsDull1Thomas

RIP Anouk?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:39 - Jan 1 with 2134 viewsSgorioFruit

such a shame we find it hard to defend.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:40 - Jan 1 with 2130 viewsDull1Thomas

PLay like that and we've got a decent chance of points v Man U and Spurs - thought we played excellent football.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:40 - Jan 1 with 2115 viewsGTCJack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:38 - Jan 1 by Plasticman

in the end, I guess it's a decent a result against such a quality team

Still a loss. Decent performance though and Bony proving his worth with two excellent goals.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:40 - Jan 1 with 2110 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:39 - Jan 1 by SgorioFruit

You sir, have put that so eloquently. I wish I could write replies with such calmness as you

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:41 - Jan 1 with 2073 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:40 - Jan 1 by Dull1Thomas

PLay like that and we've got a decent chance of points v Man U and Spurs - thought we played excellent football.

I agree! We should not let 3 goals in, but I enjoyed to wathc our way of playing. The last two games have been good. The point will come, if we keep playing like this.

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:41 - Jan 1 with 2073 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:40 - Jan 1 by Dull1Thomas

Yeah, although we love to give stupid goals away. 1st goal switched off and the 3rd, why not kick Kolarov and take the yellow card?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:41 - Jan 1 with 2068 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:39 - Jan 1 by SgorioFruit

Bring back Sousa

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:42 - Jan 1 with 2058 viewsSwanfan1

defence is still not good enough for me and the 2 defensive midfielders I wonder why..

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:42 - Jan 1 with 2045 viewsDaryllTheJack

We played really well against a top opposition, Bony scored two cracking goals and I thought our defense let us down.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:43 - Jan 1 with 2036 viewsLiam12345

such a shame that in the last 20 mins they gave up a little apart from the goal but still 2 - 3 against man city is not bad i suppose :)

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:43 - Jan 1 with 2026 viewsmikecph

Great attacking play today - too bad defense is such a mess ...
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:46 - Jan 1 with 1954 viewsrossshaw

This defence had to deal with a man city side that scores 3 a game on average.

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:48 - Jan 1 with 1915 viewsunion_jack

Don't want to put a dampener on our performance but what we have to realise is that Man City's approach will always give teams chances, the old Brazil way if you like.
We need to perform like that against the Villas, Hulls, West Broms and of course Cardiffs of this league. That way 3 pts will keep flowing but it won't be easy because those sides will shut up shop. Do we have the ability to break those sides down consistently? We need to or like it or not, we will be in a scrap we don't want.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:50 - Jan 1 with 1892 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Chico IMHO looks a liability, dives in and gets caught out of position. Squad screaming for reinforcements of a pacey winger. Good to see Bony involving himself, showing his quality and general all round game. Lamah looks positive going forward, just need the boys to keep concentration against teams, a performance like this with that concentration and we could sneak 4 points in the next 2
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:51 - Jan 1 with 1856 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 12:49 - Jan 1 by Zut_Alors

http://sportzhdch12.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html/p/blog-page.html/

Kit issue again...

That was a good link from Canada, worth bookmarking.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:51 - Jan 1 with 1856 viewsAnotherJohn

It wasn't a bad performance, but I felt we missed the chance to get a point given City's performance. I agree that the defence was more of a problem than the attack today. Man City didn't really have to work for their goals, and benefited from a couple of fortunate deflections. Having said that, I thought Gerry could have done better on the last one. Sadly Routs and JDG are still not at their best, and I also think Chico is suffering a bit of a dip in form. We would really have benefited if we had had Ki to bring on in the second half, so I am beginning to think we need to recall him (can't see it happening though). The other big plus was Bony. He was offside for his first one, but it was a very good header.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:56 - Jan 1 with 1775 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:51 - Jan 1 by AnotherJohn

It wasn't a bad performance, but I felt we missed the chance to get a point given City's performance. I agree that the defence was more of a problem than the attack today. Man City didn't really have to work for their goals, and benefited from a couple of fortunate deflections. Having said that, I thought Gerry could have done better on the last one. Sadly Routs and JDG are still not at their best, and I also think Chico is suffering a bit of a dip in form. We would really have benefited if we had had Ki to bring on in the second half, so I am beginning to think we need to recall him (can't see it happening though). The other big plus was Bony. He was offside for his first one, but it was a very good header.

Anybody still think that we wouldn't have benefited from signing Caulker?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:58 - Jan 1 with 1750 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:51 - Jan 1 by WxmJax

That was a good link from Canada, worth bookmarking.

I thought it was the states until they introduced us as Jonathan De Guzman's Swansea. Must be a kick in the teeth for them, him playing for the Netherlands.

As for the stream, I get the links from this site: http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/
The Sportz-World ones are almost always excellent quality.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:00 - Jan 1 with 1723 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:42 - Jan 1 by DaryllTheJack

We played really well against a top opposition, Bony scored two cracking goals and I thought our defense let us down.

If we play like that for the next couple of months we will pick plenty of points up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024