Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
leeds fans 18:56 - Jan 4 with 3262 viewsohwhenthedale

thought they were very quiet for the numbers the 2 fans in the sandy to the left of the goal were top lads had a bit of banter all the best to them

up the dale
leeds fans on 18:58 - Jan 4 with 3227 viewsDaleFan7

Thought their support was dire to be honest for the numbers they had. Their players came over after the game and there was more going mad than clapping too.
leeds fans on 19:03 - Jan 4 with 3157 viewsYorkshire_Dale

There were quite a few Leeds fans in the Sandy.......I chatted with one all first half,top guy.

Said we we better than his shower.

Leaving early,you could tell from the dull faces which team they supported......loved it.

Good to see there was no trouble as well.
leeds fans on 19:04 - Jan 4 with 3142 viewsdebbiesfella

Makes me wonder how so many Leeds fans were allowed in the main stand, even some wearing Leeds colours. Are stewards on the outside of the turnstiles blind, on second thoughts don't answer that.
leeds fans on 19:07 - Jan 4 with 3111 viewsDaleFan7

leeds fans on 19:04 - Jan 4 by debbiesfella

Makes me wonder how so many Leeds fans were allowed in the main stand, even some wearing Leeds colours. Are stewards on the outside of the turnstiles blind, on second thoughts don't answer that.

Stewards have never been our strong point.
leeds fans on 19:08 - Jan 4 with 3092 viewsjudd

leeds fans on 19:04 - Jan 4 by debbiesfella

Sat next to 2 right miserable, cantankerous bastards in TDS. Balls to 'em.

Poll: What is it to be then?

leeds fans on 19:08 - Jan 4 with 3085 viewsKenBoon

I was sat next to a Leeds United fan. Old fella just sat there muttering whilst we Footballed them to Death. Class.

I think most of Leeds' vocal support was at the Pearl Street end as they were noisy for nearly all the game.
leeds fans on 19:12 - Jan 4 with 3042 viewsjustanillusion

more than a few congratulating Dale fans as they walked down Sandy lane after match ... fair play to 'em
leeds fans on 19:12 - Jan 4 with 3033 viewsmazzy1

Few Leeds fans were I was sat in the main stand, give them credit they said Dale much better side.
Login to get fewer ads

leeds fans on 19:23 - Jan 4 with 2931 viewsmacro

leeds fans on 19:12 - Jan 4 by mazzy1

Few Leeds fans were I was sat in the main stand, give them credit they said Dale much better side.

That's seven without a win and a rank performance. The fans I spoke to were very complimentary about dale
leeds fans on 19:55 - Jan 4 with 2798 viewsTalkingSutty

leeds fans on 19:23 - Jan 4 by macro

That's seven without a win and a rank performance. The fans I spoke to were very complimentary about dale

The Leeds fans always turn out in numbers and today was no exception. Contrary to some of the scaremongering when the draw was made they seemed a decent bunch and were not adverse to even taking the Micky out of their situation with there choice of songs. Give me Leeds fans over the Sheffield lot any time, pity their team didn't turn up today.
leeds fans on 20:35 - Jan 4 with 2589 viewsClivert

At least they hung on to boo them off unlike the Wednesday lot.

I'll sleep well knowing that after a towelling like that that it took all of them miserable Yorkshire folk an hour to get down Roch Valley Way just to get back to the the M62.
leeds fans on 01:00 - Jan 5 with 2278 viewsDorsetDale

leeds fans on 20:35 - Jan 4 by Clivert

At least they hung on to boo them off unlike the Wednesday lot.

I'll sleep well knowing that after a towelling like that that it took all of them miserable Yorkshire folk an hour to get down Roch Valley Way just to get back to the the M62.

Knowingly, we went via bamford and Heywood to't motorway, got back 9:30ish. Well worth the long day, ready for bed!!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

leeds fans on 02:24 - Jan 5 with 2181 viewsdalian

80 mins.... "what the f@ck is going on....."
83 mins.... "we're sh@t and we're sick of it.."

In unison, One and all.

Can't knock the honesty... quite frankly their team did not turn up. (Impeccably behaved throughout though.)

May have been a competitive game if they did
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 2:40]
leeds fans on 02:46 - Jan 5 with 2168 viewsFondles

The man who ranon the pitch after their second goal was a Leeds fan.
Quite funny how he ran over to the leeds support who subsequently threw all kinds of crap at him thinking he was Dale!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024