Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenny Jackett 18:55 - Jan 18 with 11164 viewsJorDale

Was up in the main stand today taking notes.. with him saying he wants more attacking options, one assumes hogan was on the agenda !
Kenny Jackett on 12:27 - Jan 20 with 3265 viewssandylaner1

i think he'll be a wolves player by the end of the week

kiddy held onto lolly until after their FA cup victory at posh which proved vital as he was the match winner

would be great if he is going to go wolves his last game for dale could be this saturday in the FA Cup 4th round

wishful thinking but a consideration anyway
[Post edited 20 Jan 2014 12:28]
Kenny Jackett on 13:07 - Jan 20 with 3147 viewsColDale

Kenny Jackett on 12:27 - Jan 20 by sandylaner1

i think he'll be a wolves player by the end of the week

kiddy held onto lolly until after their FA cup victory at posh which proved vital as he was the match winner

would be great if he is going to go wolves his last game for dale could be this saturday in the FA Cup 4th round

wishful thinking but a consideration anyway
[Post edited 20 Jan 2014 12:28]

surely we can't have another Dawson moment, with a goal with his last touch for the club?

I see Posh have had a bid accepted for Rhys Murphy of Daggers. Looked good player against us down there, if a little light on his feet.
Kenny Jackett on 15:07 - Jan 20 with 2962 viewspioneer

Kenny Jackett on 12:24 - Jan 20 by D_Dale

Can't help wondering what Kenny said to Keith when he heard Scotty was on the bench: " I've come all this way to see him!" "OK, Kenny, just for you I'll put the goods on show after half time"?

No disrespect, btw, to Scott Hogan, but the prospect of a big cash injection overrides most other considerations. Over the years posted on this forum have been loads of ideas about how to improve attendances. To add another 200 for each league home match has been seen as worth a lot of effort. But a back-of-an-envelope estimate suggests that £750,000 is equivalent to doubling current crowds for a full season.

So that would mean the marketing department could continue to sit on their rears and do nothing as they always have. Has there been any attempt to link the cup tie to promotions for forthcoming league games - or is fund raising limited to 2 quid if you expect to book a ticket by phone?

We dont need the money now so why not wait, at least until the cup run and season are over?

Money will not get us promotion. Sell (for possiblky more) at the end of the season provides Keith with a full summer to line up replacements, not one week.
Kenny Jackett on 15:24 - Jan 20 with 2900 viewsTTNYear

I used to get annoyed about this stuff too.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Kenny Jackett on 15:34 - Jan 20 with 2855 views442Dale

I get annoyed by this stuff, say I won't get annoyed... and then still can't help but offer suggestions. Clearly I'm the fool.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Kenny Jackett on 20:56 - Jan 21 with 2528 viewsShun

Kenny Jackett in attendance again tonight.
Kenny Jackett on 22:59 - Jan 21 with 2391 viewsdownunder

Kenny Jackett on 20:56 - Jan 21 by Shun

Kenny Jackett in attendance again tonight.

Jacket is a closet Dale Fan?
Kenny Jackett on 22:34 - Jan 23 with 2139 viewsfitzochris

Hogan seems to be Jackett's second choice to Clarke. Looks like nothing will happen from Wolves until next week, going off the following:

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2014/01/23/wolves

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Kenny Jackett on 17:26 - Jan 25 with 1974 viewsfitzochris

Kenny Jackett on 11:25 - Jan 20 by fitzochris

Higly-rated powerful young centre forward. Would've suggested Jake Cassidy, but he's off to Tranmere on loan again, it would seem.

Interesting comments on Keita from Jackett here. Almost as if he's being built up for a loan.

Jackett, meanwhile, today tipped French powerhouse Ibrahim Keita as a future Wolves star.

The 18-year-old striker has been in prolific form for the club’s under-18s team this season and is highly rated by Molineux staff.

Head coach Jackett took the chance to watch the former France Under-16s international last Saturday at Stoke when the match at Crawley was called off and he scored twice in a 6-1 win.

Jackett also witnessed a top-class strike from Carlo Erdei and a second outing for Barcelona ‘B’ signing Albert Torras.

But Keita is really catching Jackett’s eye, and the youngster, who was scored at an impressive rate ever since signing from Saint Marcel in the 2011-12 season, is being eyed as a future first-teamer.

“Keita’s goalscoring record has been terrific at Under-18 level and we hope it continues,” said Jackett.

“At that level it’s pretty hard to stop him - he looks like scoring every game. He scored two in the first half and then he had a couple of chances before being taken off at half-time as he played in the Under-21s’ game against Chelsea on Monday night for half an hour.

“Those Under-21 games offer a great platform to try to get in the first team if you can do well.”

Jackett gave Keita a glimpse of the senior side after he appeared as an unused substitute in the 2-1 FA Cup defeat to Oldham in November.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2014/01/25/celtic

Kenny Jackett on 17:33 - Jan 25 with 1920 views442Dale

How much is the Hoganometer showing now?

Kenny Jackett on 17:34 - Jan 25 with 1911 viewsfitzochris

Kenny Jackett on 17:33 - Jan 25 by 442Dale

Dipped over the last three games.

Kenny Jackett on 17:35 - Jan 25 with 1900 viewsD_Alien

Kenny Jackett on 17:33 - Jan 25 by 442Dale

Don't think we'll be hearing from Kenny anytime soon.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Kenny Jackett on 20:43 - Jan 25 with 1666 viewsNinco

Any idea why Carlton Palmer was there?
Kenny Jackett on 20:45 - Jan 25 with 1661 views442Dale

Kenny Jackett on 20:43 - Jan 25 by Ninco

Any idea why Carlton Palmer was there?

Commentating.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024