Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting Sucked In 20:12 - Feb 10 with 2792 viewsdilleydaler

Thought this would happen
Getting Sucked In on 20:17 - Feb 10 with 2729 viewsD_Alien

You having problems with your vacuum cleaner?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Getting Sucked In on 20:21 - Feb 10 with 2680 viewsdilleydaler

At least he's got a grip and put Jack back.
Getting Sucked In on 11:03 - Feb 11 with 2417 viewsdownunder

OK. Getting sucked out is probably illegal.
Getting Sucked In on 12:37 - Feb 11 with 2263 viewsParkinsGimp

Its pretty close at the moment so a couple of poor results would see us down the league. At the top it seems a fight for two play off places, but with our current strike force I cannot see us pushing any further up and TBH I didnt expect us in the play offs this season . Just dont drop down :-)
Getting Sucked In on 12:43 - Feb 11 with 2242 viewsdingdangblue

Peterborough a, Chesterfield h, Sheff Utd h, Bristol City a.

Need some points from the next 2 as cant see much joy from the other 2.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Getting Sucked In on 13:08 - Feb 11 with 2160 viewsNigeriamark

Getting Sucked In on 12:37 - Feb 11 by ParkinsGimp

Its pretty close at the moment so a couple of poor results would see us down the league. At the top it seems a fight for two play off places, but with our current strike force I cannot see us pushing any further up and TBH I didnt expect us in the play offs this season . Just dont drop down :-)

Bottom 4 still lost so really no closer the drop than before + we are the only team along with Orient who played 1 game instead of 2 over 4 days which has also pushed us down (as we would probably have got something from the postponed game). Wouldn't mind 4 points from the next 2 games to steady the ship
Getting Sucked In on 13:46 - Feb 11 with 2054 viewsfrenzied

Hope the players have more confidence in themselves than some of our fans appear to have.
Its a very tight league and has been like this for months..a couple of wins and your up ,2 defeats and your down..the top 4 have got away so theres about 12 teams battling for 2 other play off spots..i doubt Dale will get one but ive every confidence we will finish in the top half of the table which far exceeds what I expected at the beginning of the season.
Nevertheless I will give them all the positive support I can to get them as high up the table as poss...any negative vibe from the terraces will not help anyone..KEEP THE FAITH...UP THE DALE
Getting Sucked In on 14:15 - Feb 11 with 1980 viewspaulscho

Getting Sucked In on 13:46 - Feb 11 by frenzied

Hope the players have more confidence in themselves than some of our fans appear to have.
Its a very tight league and has been like this for months..a couple of wins and your up ,2 defeats and your down..the top 4 have got away so theres about 12 teams battling for 2 other play off spots..i doubt Dale will get one but ive every confidence we will finish in the top half of the table which far exceeds what I expected at the beginning of the season.
Nevertheless I will give them all the positive support I can to get them as high up the table as poss...any negative vibe from the terraces will not help anyone..KEEP THE FAITH...UP THE DALE

I posted this two weeks ago on a thread about play offs !!!
I suggest we all get a grip !!

Its possible ,looks like only two spots for about 12 teams to fight for,and when you look at the depth in squad of teams below and around ,its probably just going to be to much of an ask, Keith and the boys will give it a good go ,but I will gladly settle for top 12 and class that as a massive effort and great success.
We have already found stability in L1 and looking back at our first promotion from L2 it was a gradual transition over almost 4 years which gave us that perfect stability to finish in the position that Hilly (was it ninth) achieved in our fist season in L1 .What happened after that can all be forgotten ,Every point to me is a move in a positive direction ,Be happy with what we have and natural progression under a great manager with hopefully follow in time . Enjoy what we are all part of .

livinginadalewonderland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024