Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's scores 21:46 - Apr 7 with 1872 viewsSuddenLad

Bristol City 3 Swindon 0
MK Dons 2 Scunny 0
Sheff Utd 3. Doncaster 2

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tonight's scores on 21:50 - Apr 7 with 1847 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Donny's defeat (thanks Matt Done!) does their Play- off hopes no good......perhaps they have thrown the towel in for Saturday?
Tonight's scores on 22:00 - Apr 7 with 1805 viewsTVOS1907

Tonight's scores on 21:50 - Apr 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Donny's defeat (thanks Matt Done!) does their Play- off hopes no good......perhaps they have thrown the towel in for Saturday?

In what way?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tonight's scores on 22:14 - Apr 7 with 1741 viewsNigeriamark

I think Sheff Utd are virtually home and dry so is 1 team from 7 although it is a tough ask for Doncaster. Probably last chance saloon for them on Saturday which may open it up for our counter attacks as a draw is really no good for them. Draw is not great for us either so should be a good game

As well as Doncaster, Peterborough ( at Swindon) and Barnsley ( v Chesterfield) are also in the last chance saloon on Saturday although we need Barnsley to win
Tonight's scores on 23:02 - Apr 7 with 1601 viewsStudiousDale

I think I'd prefer a Barnsley draw, to keep them behind us whilst potentially taking our fate back into our hands. Donny need to win their last 6 now to make 71 points.

At what point do Swindon and less so MK Dons start resting players for the playoffs...
[Post edited 7 Apr 2015 23:02]
Tonight's scores on 23:24 - Apr 7 with 1542 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tonight's scores on 22:00 - Apr 7 by TVOS1907

In what way?

Cheek in tongue..........Donny will be fighting like heck.
Tonight's scores on 23:26 - Apr 7 with 1539 viewsD_Alien

Tonight's scores on 23:02 - Apr 7 by StudiousDale

I think I'd prefer a Barnsley draw, to keep them behind us whilst potentially taking our fate back into our hands. Donny need to win their last 6 now to make 71 points.

At what point do Swindon and less so MK Dons start resting players for the playoffs...
[Post edited 7 Apr 2015 23:02]

Agreed about the Swindon/MK Dons position. Both look pretty safe in the playoffs. When we play them they'll either be seeking to win to catch Preston or will have settled for the playoffs and staying free of injuries, situations which should favour us.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tonight's scores on 09:01 - Apr 8 with 1213 viewsaleanddale

Doncaster is huge!! Win and it's game on!! Lose and I think we will need to win 4 and draw 1 of the last 5.

Tough.. But not impossible.

Swindon have a player suspended so cannot play against us. Agree just hope Preston put the 3 point burners on now and get as far ahead of Swindon and MK as possible.

What a brilliant end to the season.
Tonight's scores on 09:29 - Apr 8 with 1165 viewsColDale

In my head, we need to:
win one of the Donny or Gillingham away games
win one of the MK Dons / Swindon games
beat Leyton Orient

and that takes us into the last game with a chance, which is all I'm looking at. Obviously, win five out of five, we can show off the talents of the youth team at Barnsley and rest a few in anctipation of the Play Offs.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's scores on 15:34 - Apr 8 with 948 viewsaleanddale

Tonight's scores on 09:29 - Apr 8 by ColDale

In my head, we need to:
win one of the Donny or Gillingham away games
win one of the MK Dons / Swindon games
beat Leyton Orient

and that takes us into the last game with a chance, which is all I'm looking at. Obviously, win five out of five, we can show off the talents of the youth team at Barnsley and rest a few in anctipation of the Play Offs.

Possible 12 points there col.

Could well be enough 71.

Would be tight would snap yer hand off though for 71 it should be enough!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024