Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
17 games 08:26 - Nov 17 with 1169 viewsdingdangblue

Identical points to our 1st season back in league 1 in 2010/11. Yes its been a poor couple of months for wins but I trust Hill and the players to come through this.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-one/2010-2011/table/2010-11-

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

17 games on 08:53 - Nov 17 with 1129 viewsaleanddale

Think we all trust hilly to get it sorted.

I think we might squeak an away win this Saturday.

Interesting link to that seasons league 1.

Tranmere now in the 5th division.

Dag and red look like they might join them!

Yeovil, Notts County, leyton Orient, Bristol Rovers, Plymouth, Hartlepool, Exeter and Carlisle would all love to exchange places with us.

Onwards and upwards. Yes it will be difficult but the positivity starts now with me and I am optimistic for the weekend!
17 games on 09:20 - Nov 17 with 1090 viewsdingdangblue

17 games on 08:53 - Nov 17 by aleanddale

Yeovil, Notts County, leyton Orient, Bristol Rovers, Plymouth, Hartlepool, Exeter and Carlisle would all love to exchange places with us.

Onwards and upwards. Yes it will be difficult but the positivity starts now with me and I am optimistic for the weekend!

Talking of onwards and upwards, most of the top half of that table are now in the Championship (Brighton,Charlton,Sheffield Wednesday,Huddersfield,MK Dons and Brentford) and 2 clubs (Bournemouth and Southampton) in the Prem. It was a strong league that season so quite incredible we came so close to a play off place.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

17 games on 10:49 - Nov 17 with 988 viewsTalkingSutty

17 games on 08:53 - Nov 17 by aleanddale

Tough place to get a win Doncaster. I want us to put in a decent performance for the majority of the game, not wait until we go a goal behind before we start to play and also get a quick tempo to our game. A similar performance to the game at Bramhall Lane will do me but obviously eliminate the defensive errors.

I am wondering if the constant harping on about our derisory budget is giving the Players an inferiority complex, media interviews prior to the Wigan game could be interpreted as getting your excuses in early and it's getting old hat now. The players shouldn't be made to feel like they are second class citizens. Before they took to the pitch on Saturday they had a ready made excuse for not performing. The manager and players should feel pride in representing the Club not embarrassment.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2015 10:56]
17 games on 11:03 - Nov 17 with 958 viewsdingdangblue

17 games on 10:49 - Nov 17 by TalkingSutty

Tough place to get a win Doncaster. I want us to put in a decent performance for the majority of the game, not wait until we go a goal behind before we start to play and also get a quick tempo to our game. A similar performance to the game at Bramhall Lane will do me but obviously eliminate the defensive errors.

I am wondering if the constant harping on about our derisory budget is giving the Players an inferiority complex, media interviews prior to the Wigan game could be interpreted as getting your excuses in early and it's getting old hat now. The players shouldn't be made to feel like they are second class citizens. Before they took to the pitch on Saturday they had a ready made excuse for not performing. The manager and players should feel pride in representing the Club not embarrassment.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2015 10:56]

Yes its all bollocks really, it is a ready made excuse. Leeds and Nottingham Forest came to Spotland and where did their superior budgets get them? And even this season Barnsley and Coventry (twice) couldn't beat us. We are struggling with injuries - thats all we need to know. Hill knows on our day he can get his team to compete with most teams who come to Spotland - we just need to get our mojo back.

17 games on 15:31 - Nov 17 with 798 viewspioneer

I posted similar concerns on a separate thread - budgets mean nothing....we are in this league on merit. The quality of our play got us to where we are and no reason why it cant take us further. If anyone can be accused of whinging it those who constantly harp on about budgets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024