Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Rose 12:43 - Aug 1 with 2640 viewsSaxonDale

Signs for Morecambe, good deal for both parties.
Michael Rose on 15:43 - Aug 1 with 2457 viewsjustanillusion

A Morecambe fan on their message board says Rose signed to Morecambe on August 1st as it then meant Dale were obliged to honour & pay his July salary, if he had signed in July then Morecambe would have been obliged....canny on Jim Bentley's part
Michael Rose on 16:46 - Aug 1 with 2330 viewselectricblue

Where Rose and Kennedy on trial at morecambe!
So rose signs where did kennedy end up or is he still club free....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Michael Rose on 17:34 - Aug 1 with 2207 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Michael Rose on 15:43 - Aug 1 by justanillusion

A Morecambe fan on their message board says Rose signed to Morecambe on August 1st as it then meant Dale were obliged to honour & pay his July salary, if he had signed in July then Morecambe would have been obliged....canny on Jim Bentley's part

Most contracts end on June 30th, I believe?
Michael Rose on 17:37 - Aug 1 with 2194 viewsisitme

Players get the equivalent of a months wage at the end of their contract. If the contract ends at the end of June they still get paid for July. That is why a number of players who are still out of contract in August start to lower their wage demands.
Michael Rose on 20:19 - Aug 1 with 1954 viewsShun

Good luck to him. I still think he could've been a very capable squad player in League One, so hopefully he'll do well at Morecambe.

Morecambe fans, you're getting a LB converted into a CM. Personally I think his best position is in midfield. He's good at free kicks and has a pretty good cross too.
Michael Rose on 20:49 - Aug 1 with 1880 viewsTalkingSutty

Michael Rose on 20:19 - Aug 1 by Shun

Good luck to him. I still think he could've been a very capable squad player in League One, so hopefully he'll do well at Morecambe.

Morecambe fans, you're getting a LB converted into a CM. Personally I think his best position is in midfield. He's good at free kicks and has a pretty good cross too.

He proved a good signing for us and always gave 100%, a player who never hid from the ball even when he wasn't having the best of games. I hope he does well at Morecambe,I think he will prove a good addition to their squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024