Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Utd fan in peace 17:01 - Mar 5 with 3437 viewsVisitingBlade

Hi all.

Yesterday was my first visit to Spotland, and I just wanted to pass on my thoughts to you all.

Firstly...you were the better side. I thought a draw was fair, but I couldn't have complained too much if you'd got the winner. Our 'keeper made a world class save to keep it at 3-3, and I was beyond relieved to see that not go in.

Second...my apologies for the behaviour of some of our fans when we went 3-2 up. Our recent obsession with invading the pitch annoys me, and the majority of our fans. Please don't tar us all with the same brush as these neanderthals.

Finally...I really enjoyed my visit. We managed to park very close to the ground, and really enjoyed our visit to the pub right next to your stadium. It's always nice to find somewhere that admits home and away fans, and it was nice to see fans of both teams mixing pre-match, and enjoying a beer or 2 without any trouble.

I love your stadium...it's a proper old-fashioned football ground with a good atmosphere. A fair result (just) and a very entertaining game of football. Good luck for the rest of the season :)
Sheff Utd fan in peace on 17:37 - Mar 5 with 3310 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Well said VB......the only problem with some of your idiots is that it will cause hassle next time we play your lot........GM Police don't forget, unlike South Yorkshire.
Sheff Utd fan in peace on 17:47 - Mar 5 with 3276 views442Dale

It was funny to see some bloke arrested after the invasion when then they scored early.

Can just imagine him telling his family and mates in years to come how he missed out on their subsequent promotion/Championship campaign/Sheffield derbies after getting a three year ban.

"Sorry, you got banned and missed all that celebrating a point at Rochdale?"

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 18:00 - Mar 5 with 3230 viewsVisitingBlade

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 17:37 - Mar 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Well said VB......the only problem with some of your idiots is that it will cause hassle next time we play your lot........GM Police don't forget, unlike South Yorkshire.

Replying to you cos I can't figure out how to reply to the thread in general.

I, and a lot of blades, are massively annoyed at our "yoof" element, who seem to think that causing trouble/smashing up concessions etc etc are more important than following and supporting your team.

I hope (if we go up) that next season they learn their lesson against the likes of Wolves/Leeds/Birmingham/Forest/Derby etc etc, and realise that they aren't the big lads that they think they are now. Me and my dad were annoyed yesterday by the mass influx of teenage dickheads in the second half (we were next to the end with your drummer) and the pitch invasion etc. For me, there is no need to go off like that, and make all of us look bad in the eyes of home fans.
Sheff Utd fan in peace on 18:36 - Mar 5 with 3131 viewsfrenzied

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 18:00 - Mar 5 by VisitingBlade

Replying to you cos I can't figure out how to reply to the thread in general.

I, and a lot of blades, are massively annoyed at our "yoof" element, who seem to think that causing trouble/smashing up concessions etc etc are more important than following and supporting your team.

I hope (if we go up) that next season they learn their lesson against the likes of Wolves/Leeds/Birmingham/Forest/Derby etc etc, and realise that they aren't the big lads that they think they are now. Me and my dad were annoyed yesterday by the mass influx of teenage dickheads in the second half (we were next to the end with your drummer) and the pitch invasion etc. For me, there is no need to go off like that, and make all of us look bad in the eyes of home fans.

Well the good news for this bunch of scroats found at your club and most others may I add is that a Russian MP has proposed to legalise Hooliganism..see BBC site..sounds like pre match entertainment..obviously one eye on the next world cup in Russia...the sponsors will be lining up as we speak....!!!
Sheff Utd fan in peace on 21:42 - Mar 5 with 2831 viewsThacks_Rabbits

In fairness a blades fan comes here in peace and praises us and some feel fit to have a go at him. We have vvankers and so do they. They have more as they have bigger crowds. This chap came here to say a lot of nice things. Fair play to you blade and good luck on your promotion

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 22:47 - Mar 5 with 2704 viewsAtThePeake

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 21:42 - Mar 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

In fairness a blades fan comes here in peace and praises us and some feel fit to have a go at him. We have vvankers and so do they. They have more as they have bigger crowds. This chap came here to say a lot of nice things. Fair play to you blade and good luck on your promotion

Who has had a go at him?

Tangled up in blue.

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 16:29 - Mar 6 with 2214 viewsVisitingBlade

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 22:47 - Mar 5 by AtThePeake

Who has had a go at him?

In fairness I don't feel like anyone had a go at me at all. I appreciate we have a fair number of idiots following us unfortunately...they acted up at Peterborough the other week as well.

No hard feelings from me towards Rochdale at all :) Win your games in hand and you've got an outside shot at the playoffs! Good luck.
Sheff Utd fan in peace on 07:19 - Mar 7 with 1818 viewsaleanddale

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 16:29 - Mar 6 by VisitingBlade

In fairness I don't feel like anyone had a go at me at all. I appreciate we have a fair number of idiots following us unfortunately...they acted up at Peterborough the other week as well.

No hard feelings from me towards Rochdale at all :) Win your games in hand and you've got an outside shot at the playoffs! Good luck.

Cheers VP.

Would love you to stay down but only because I like visiting BL and like the fact Dale make a few quid when we play you at Spotland!!

The reality is your playing at least one and maybe two levels below where you perhaps should be and we are a punching middleweight amongst the heavyweights.

Glad you can see what we are all about and enjoyed your day at Spotland.
Login to get fewer ads

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 20:37 - Mar 7 with 1466 viewsPDIDDY

Proper love in going on here ❤️❤️

Gissa job

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 20:46 - Mar 7 with 1438 viewsTVOS1907

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 20:37 - Mar 7 by PDIDDY

Proper love in going on here ❤️❤️

Feel free to join in.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 21:25 - Mar 7 with 1389 viewsPDIDDY

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 20:46 - Mar 7 by TVOS1907

Feel free to join in.

#swinger

Gissa job

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 21:47 - Mar 7 with 1345 viewsDaleiLama

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 21:25 - Mar 7 by PDIDDY

#swinger

#sdefender

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 21:52 - Mar 7 with 1320 viewsD_Alien

#steam

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 23:13 - Mar 7 with 1205 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Point I was making was Blade made a lot of good points, praised us as a team, Enjoyed his day at Spotland, but the comments were all based on their dickheads who went on the pitch, etc. At least say glad you enjoyed a great game, shame a few did silly things, your a good side etc. Think concentrating on a few bellends rather than overall blades fans was a bit unfair

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 23:28 - Mar 7 with 1179 viewsD_Alien

Sheff Utd fan in peace on 23:13 - Mar 7 by Thacks_Rabbits

Point I was making was Blade made a lot of good points, praised us as a team, Enjoyed his day at Spotland, but the comments were all based on their dickheads who went on the pitch, etc. At least say glad you enjoyed a great game, shame a few did silly things, your a good side etc. Think concentrating on a few bellends rather than overall blades fans was a bit unfair

fwiw Thacks, I sympathise with your point of view. I had the same issue thrown back at me last week, when I disagreed with a poster for raising the same negativity to a Blades fan (Razor) who simply came on here to have a chat about the approaching football match

[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 23:29]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024