Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Season's Kits 11:38 - Apr 7 with 1850 viewsisitme

With the last game of the season being only a few weeks away I would have thought there would have been some information released about next season's kits, even if it was just a picture of what it looks like.

Surely it would be the ideal time to cross promote the new kit with season tickets? It is a shame that the fans have not been able to design it, as that was an excellent initiative and the final outcomes were actually much better than most of the designs used in previous seasons.
Next Season's Kits on 12:10 - Apr 7 with 1810 viewsdingdangblue

This seasons fan designed kits have been our best ever in my opinion. They both look terrific - and after initial doubt about the red one - it is a very distinctive design and looks amazing. Let's hope the Errea designers bear this in mind with next seasons choices and look at what has been a massive success this season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Next Season's Kits on 12:10 - Apr 7 with 1809 viewsShun

I thought the initiative last season was fantastic. Not only did it create a lot of goodwill and excitement but we ended up with two very nice kits.

I'd love us to keep the green and black as a proper away kit this year. The home kit I'll be happy as long as it has some variation of blue, black, and white.
Next Season's Kits on 12:22 - Apr 7 with 1794 viewsBendy

I was looking at the pictures tweeted by the club of Hendo's 200th game and was looking at the home kits as it showed a good spread of recent ones. I found myself thinking that I don't really like many of our recent ones except perhaps the current one and the one where we had thicker black and blue stripes. The all blue one looked weird (and plain, although I think it was just the shade of blue not quite working) and I never liked the barcode one of very thin stripes.

Personally I would like to see a slightly lighter blue top as I think it is too dark as of late, and the black tends to merge into it as a result. Maybe not quite so light as that sheen like almost Italian style kit we had of (probably a scarey number of) years ago, just somewhere in the middle to show off the black and blue contrast better.
Next Season's Kits on 12:34 - Apr 7 with 1773 viewsBrierls

The initiative for fans to design the kit, and how it helped us fans feel involved, was brilliant...

...But(!) I don't think that quality of the Errea stuff is up to scratch.
Next Season's Kits on 12:41 - Apr 7 with 1737 viewsBendy

Does anyone know how long is left with our current Errea deal? The way the kit/leisure/training wear with Errea branding on is reduced heavily could mean it is coming to an end. I know they change the training stuff every year usually, but if we are changing manufacturers then that may explain the lack of supporter input as they may have had to go early with their first designs to get it arranged
Next Season's Kits on 12:45 - Apr 7 with 1715 viewsBendy

Next Season's Kits on 12:41 - Apr 7 by Bendy

Does anyone know how long is left with our current Errea deal? The way the kit/leisure/training wear with Errea branding on is reduced heavily could mean it is coming to an end. I know they change the training stuff every year usually, but if we are changing manufacturers then that may explain the lack of supporter input as they may have had to go early with their first designs to get it arranged

Answering my own question, there is one year left. They had a three year deal from 15/16 season
Next Season's Kits on 12:48 - Apr 7 with 1702 viewsdingdangblue

Next Season's Kits on 12:34 - Apr 7 by Brierls

The initiative for fans to design the kit, and how it helped us fans feel involved, was brilliant...

...But(!) I don't think that quality of the Errea stuff is up to scratch.

I agree with that - I was looking for a decent t-shirt / polo shirt for a gift and it was all made from that crap polyester sports materiel - not something you would wear casually for me. That side has to improve massively.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Next Season's Kits on 13:08 - Apr 7 with 1645 viewsValleySaddler

As an aside,i wonder are we keeping the same kit next season?
Adult kit hasn't been marked down and I'm sure a delivery of new kit was received recently........
Login to get fewer ads

Next Season's Kits on 13:14 - Apr 7 with 1622 viewsboromat

Could we go back to black and white stripes for 110 years just for one season? Would link in to the £110 season tickets.

I'd like a green away kit.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Next Season's Kits on 13:47 - Apr 7 with 1574 viewsupthedale

Next Season's Kits on 13:08 - Apr 7 by ValleySaddler

Adult kit hasn't been marked down and I'm sure a delivery of new kit was received recently........

I think the shirts are all half price now
Next Season's Kits on 14:02 - Apr 7 with 1535 viewspioneer

Broad blue and black stripes, white shorts for me. That strip was/is a cracker and one that we became associated with.

Dont really care about away strip though I do like the green/black stripes
Next Season's Kits on 14:09 - Apr 7 with 1500 viewsdingdangblue

Next Season's Kits on 13:08 - Apr 7 by ValleySaddler

There's no way we won't change our kit every season. It's a massive revenue stream that we need - the kit profits are most probably 80% of the club shop profits? Maybe even more?

Next Season's Kits on 18:59 - Apr 7 with 1302 views442Dale

Next Season's Kits on 13:14 - Apr 7 by boromat

Could we go back to black and white stripes for 110 years just for one season? Would link in to the £110 season tickets.

I'd like a green away kit.

That would be a preferred away kit this time, with blue & black stripes at home. Keep the red for a third kit, certainly no need to worry about producing something new for any time we play sides in blue & white stripes.

Going back to stripes, both at home and away, would ensure very good sales as there's been a real gap since our last proper striped shirt (2012/13, I refuse to count the awful narrow striped monstrousity of the last promotion season) and having two shirts in the same template would be a real marketing plus point.

Home: Blue & black striped shirts with white trim, white shorts with blue & black stripe on side blue socks with black & white turnovers (see the away shorts and socks for how to add second and third colours most effectively).

Away: Black & white striped shirts with blue trim, black shorts with blue & white stripe on the side, black socks with blue & white turnover.

The ability to mix and match across these two kits could lead to some SUBLIME combinations on our travels. Seeing the home shirt and shorts with black socks or the home socks appearing with the away kit would be WONDERFUL.

We wait. Ready.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024