Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exile day/Country season tickets (**** off Chalky) 19:39 - Jun 22 with 2222 viewsRAFCBLUE

Two pieces of help sought:

1) Has the 2017/18 Exile fixture been selected yet?

2) Just tried to login to pay the balance for my two exile season tickets using the online platform to find the only payment option is the balance of £150 - not the £36.50 I was expecting (10 games at £8.65 a game).

The instructions don't mention what do if you're an exile:
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2017/june/seasonticket-finalpayment_info/

So before I do the obvious of ringing the club in the morning, has anyone else experienced this problem and knows how to use the online system to solve it?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 21:21]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Exile day/County season tickets on 19:40 - Jun 22 with 2217 viewsColDale

Details of Exiles game going online later tonight
Exile day/County season tickets on 19:51 - Jun 22 with 2182 viewsRAFCBLUE

Exile day/County season tickets on 19:40 - Jun 22 by ColDale

Details of Exiles game going online later tonight

Thanks Col.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Exile day/County season tickets on 19:53 - Jun 22 with 2177 viewschalkyncfc

I thought that this thread was going to be about Notts County season tickets
Exile day/County season tickets on 20:39 - Jun 22 with 2124 viewsroccydaleian

Exile day/County season tickets on 19:53 - Jun 22 by chalkyncfc

I thought that this thread was going to be about Notts County season tickets

Fook off Chalky
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 21:14]
Exile day/County season tickets on 20:59 - Jun 22 with 2064 viewsSheffdale

Portsmouth 7th April - great match. Suggest we change the thread title to the more accurate Country Season Tickets to avoid undue excitement for Chalky!
Exile day/County season tickets on 21:02 - Jun 22 with 2048 viewsSheffdale

Be useful to know what the procedure is for paying the balance on the country season ticket - I'd welcome advice on here to avoid a score or more of us phoning the club to find out.
Exile day/County season tickets on 21:02 - Jun 22 with 2048 viewschalkyncfc

Exile day/County season tickets on 20:39 - Jun 22 by roccydaleian

Fook off Chalky
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 21:14]

What's all that ^^^ gibberish about then?
Exile day/County season tickets on 21:05 - Jun 22 with 2038 viewsDorislove

Exile day/County season tickets on 21:02 - Jun 22 by chalkyncfc

I think Roccy loves you .
Login to get fewer ads

Exile day/County season tickets on 21:07 - Jun 22 with 2031 viewsroccydaleian

Exile day/County season tickets on 21:02 - Jun 22 by chalkyncfc

Soz Chalky lad. A special picture for you I'm struggling to post. I'll sort it soon.
Edit: Cheers TVOS.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 21:59]
Exile day/County season tickets on 21:44 - Jun 22 with 1963 viewsTVOS1907

Exile day/County season tickets on 21:07 - Jun 22 by roccydaleian

Soz Chalky lad. A special picture for you I'm struggling to post. I'll sort it soon.
Edit: Cheers TVOS.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 21:59]

Roccy was struggling a bit with the technology...

[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 21:44]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Exile day/Country season tickets (**** off Chalky) on 22:23 - Jun 22 with 1890 viewschalkyncfc

There has been some interesting ways of saying F@#k Off Chalky lately,I'm impressed
Exile day/Country season tickets (**** off Chalky) on 22:27 - Jun 22 with 1877 viewsDaleiLama

Exile day/Country season tickets (**** off Chalky) on 22:23 - Jun 22 by chalkyncfc

There has been some interesting ways of saying F@#k Off Chalky lately,I'm impressed

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Exile day/Country season tickets (**** off Chalky) on 22:30 - Jun 22 with 1863 viewsD_Alien

Exile day/Country season tickets (**** off Chalky) on 22:27 - Jun 22 by DaleiLama

Bunny fugger

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Exile day/County season tickets on 11:39 - Jun 23 with 1705 viewsRAFCBLUE

Exile day/County season tickets on 21:02 - Jun 22 by Sheffdale

Be useful to know what the procedure is for paying the balance on the country season ticket - I'd welcome advice on here to avoid a score or more of us phoning the club to find out.

I've got to the bottom of this and paid the balance.

1) Country season tickets can't be done over the website but only over the phone.
2) Number is 0844 826 1907 (option 8). I spoke to a really helpful lady called Anya who was superb.
3) Country season tickets cost £100 for 10 games. So the balance to pay is £50 for the season ticket. I queried why not £86.50 (i.e. £8.65 per game) and apparantly this is due to season ticket holders getting 3 games free with the other matches priced at £10 per game.
4) On top of this, there is another £2.50 admin fee to pay; likely you will have paid an admin fee when reserving and paying the £50 deposit.
5) You will have already paid for postage in the original deposit, so this is already paid.
6) Balance to pay is therfore £52.50 (£50 + £2.50) and that makes the total cost of the country season ticket £108 (£100 plus 2 x £2.50 admin fees + £3 postage).

Feedback on the offer:

* I think it's a great offer to tempt lapsed season ticket holders back. This is my first one since 2008.
* The mechanics of using the website need to be improved; I've had to bother a number of people to perform two simple online transactions.
* The spirit and the customer service I've had from the people I've spoken to in the process on the phone has been superb. I shouldn't have had to bother them but they were extremely supportive and helpful.
* The principle of charging two admin fees for what is essentially the same transaction need to be looked at. Not big money and it goes to my club but on the principle its a bit harsh.
* A ten game ticket costs me £10.80 per game for League 1 football when standard entry in the Sandy Lane would be £17. A 37% price reduction.
* Last year I only manged to attend 3 home games so the club have already doubled the revenue received from me last year whether I get to all 10 games or not; notwithstanding any additional incremental spending whilst in or at the ground on a matchday.

Overall, a big thumbs up from me; I hope this is repeated and improved for next year and that the 4,000 season ticket holder aspired to can be realised.

Exile day/County season tickets on 14:05 - Jun 23 with 1533 viewsSheffdale

Exile day/County season tickets on 11:39 - Jun 23 by RAFCBLUE

1) Country season tickets can't be done over the website but only over the phone.
2) Number is 0844 826 1907 (option 8). I spoke to a really helpful lady called Anya who was superb.
3) Country season tickets cost £100 for 10 games. So the balance to pay is £50 for the season ticket. I queried why not £86.50 (i.e. £8.65 per game) and apparantly this is due to season ticket holders getting 3 games free with the other matches priced at £10 per game.
4) On top of this, there is another £2.50 admin fee to pay; likely you will have paid an admin fee when reserving and paying the £50 deposit.
5) You will have already paid for postage in the original deposit, so this is already paid.
6) Balance to pay is therfore £52.50 (£50 + £2.50) and that makes the total cost of the country season ticket £108 (£100 plus 2 x £2.50 admin fees + £3 postage).

Feedback on the offer:

* I think it's a great offer to tempt lapsed season ticket holders back. This is my first one since 2008.
* The mechanics of using the website need to be improved; I've had to bother a number of people to perform two simple online transactions.
* The spirit and the customer service I've had from the people I've spoken to in the process on the phone has been superb. I shouldn't have had to bother them but they were extremely supportive and helpful.
* The principle of charging two admin fees for what is essentially the same transaction need to be looked at. Not big money and it goes to my club but on the principle its a bit harsh.
* A ten game ticket costs me £10.80 per game for League 1 football when standard entry in the Sandy Lane would be £17. A 37% price reduction.
* Last year I only manged to attend 3 home games so the club have already doubled the revenue received from me last year whether I get to all 10 games or not; notwithstanding any additional incremental spending whilst in or at the ground on a matchday.

Overall, a big thumbs up from me; I hope this is repeated and improved for next year and that the 4,000 season ticket holder aspired to can be realised.

That's a really helpful summary for us Exiles, thanks very much.
Exile day/County season tickets on 16:05 - Jun 23 with 1421 viewsNigeriamark

Exile day/County season tickets on 11:39 - Jun 23 by RAFCBLUE

Feedback on the offer:

Thanks for the info

Glad they are going to ship mine to Nigeria for only 2.50!! Will probably save them about 40 quid and pick it up at my first home game which looks like Rotherham

Like yourself I bought it for the Sandy knowing that I will only make 3 or 4 home games. All in a good cause and to support the effort to try something new

BTW did the Country tickets count towards the total?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024