Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster Information 15:17 - Dec 28 with 3900 viewsDRFCSLO

Hello everyone

First, can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

Tomorrow night the Rochdale fans will be allocated our North Stand, which holds around 3300 fans. If you travel without a ticket, you will be able to purchase these from our 'Club Doncaster Academy' which is located next to the away end. Myself and the stewards will be able to direct you if you need help.

Parking is available at the stadium in car park 3 at the price of £5. Disabled parking spaces can be booked through the clubs Box Office by calling 01302 762576.

Once you have arrived at the Keepmoat there will be food and drink available in the ground. If you would like a drink and a bite to eat before you enter the ground, then the away fans are welcome in the Belle Vue Bar (named after our former ground) which is located at the West Stand. Where you can try our very own Doncaster Rovers beer! Also known as Rovers1879.

Below is a link to our away fans guide that was produced by the club with information regarding the Keepmoat and the surrounding areas. If you have the time it is well worth a read.
https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/fans/away-fans/

If you have any questions then please leave a comment, my email address is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk . Or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

Thank you for your time, I hope to see you tomorrow and that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC
Doncaster Information on 16:34 - Dec 28 with 3797 viewsShun

I've been on our past two visits and both times I've thought that Doncaster was the friendliest away day of the season. All the officials were really helpful and everything just ran efficiently.
Doncaster Information on 17:24 - Dec 28 with 3713 viewschalkyncfc

You have to purchase your ticket before the game......

Here we go again
Doncaster Information on 17:54 - Dec 28 with 3659 viewsTVOS1907

Doncaster Information on 17:24 - Dec 28 by chalkyncfc

Here we go again

... from next to the away end.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Doncaster Information on 18:09 - Dec 28 with 3633 views100notout

Doncaster Information on 17:24 - Dec 28 by chalkyncfc

Here we go again

F.O.C

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Doncaster Information on 18:25 - Dec 28 with 3593 viewslove_the_dale

Just had this reply from Dean - and might add, within an hour of me sending the question.

Thank you for your email. I am pleased the post on the forum is useful.

We regards to allocated seating, we had the very same issue at Blackburn. I was told in advance you could sit where you like, only to be told differently once I had walked into the stadium.

Here at Doncaster we allow fans to sit where like. This only changes if we have a sell out in the away end, which with no disrespect to you and your club I can not see happening.

If you see me around at the game tomorrow please come say hello. It is always great to meet the away fans.

Kind regards
Dean Medcalf
Doncaster Information on 20:37 - Dec 28 with 3390 viewsrochdaleriddler

What a nice post

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Doncaster Information on 20:51 - Dec 28 with 3367 views1mark1

In response to the OP, and subsequent posts, I just would like to say a very big well done to all at Doncaster for making the fans’ experience seemingly a good one, at least in the sense of trying to be helpful rather than at many clubs when the opposite appears to be true. Excellent information given for away fans in the linked guide.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 21:11]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Doncaster Information on 22:54 - Dec 28 with 3212 viewsShun

Is this the game that's discounted (well done, DRFC)? Or is that the cup game?
Login to get fewer ads

Doncaster Information on 22:57 - Dec 28 with 3206 viewsTVOS1907

Doncaster Information on 22:54 - Dec 28 by Shun

Is this the game that's discounted (well done, DRFC)? Or is that the cup game?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2017/december/ticket-news-doncaster_29.12.17/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Doncaster Information on 07:51 - Dec 29 with 3079 viewsIknoweverything

Doncaster Information on 20:51 - Dec 28 by 1mark1

In response to the OP, and subsequent posts, I just would like to say a very big well done to all at Doncaster for making the fans’ experience seemingly a good one, at least in the sense of trying to be helpful rather than at many clubs when the opposite appears to be true. Excellent information given for away fans in the linked guide.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 21:11]

Will you be making use of the info, Mark?
Doncaster Information on 11:54 - Dec 29 with 2853 viewsregjenkins

Very professonal post. Your club is a credit to the EFL. Thank you and all the best for 2018.

Up the Dale

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Doncaster Information on 11:56 - Dec 29 with 2847 views1mark1

Doncaster Information on 07:51 - Dec 29 by Iknoweverything

Will you be making use of the info, Mark?

No.

Would have thought you would know the answer to that already, going off your username. 🙂
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 11:59]

Doncaster Information on 12:27 - Dec 29 with 2760 viewsIknoweverything

Doncaster Information on 11:56 - Dec 29 by 1mark1

No.

Would have thought you would know the answer to that already, going off your username. 🙂
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 11:59]

Oh I did. I just wanted to read you say it.
Doncaster Information on 12:34 - Dec 29 with 2734 views1mark1

Doncaster Information on 12:27 - Dec 29 by Iknoweverything

Oh I did. I just wanted to read you say it.

Very good.
Actually, I have passied on the information provided by, DRFC, to another Dale fan who is expecting to go tonight. So I HAVE used the information. So you Didn’t know the correct answe.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:09 - Dec 29 with 2660 viewsIknoweverything

Doncaster Information on 12:34 - Dec 29 by 1mark1

Very good.
Actually, I have passied on the information provided by, DRFC, to another Dale fan who is expecting to go tonight. So I HAVE used the information. So you Didn’t know the correct answe.

Doncaster Information on 14:01 - Dec 29 with 2551 viewsDRFCSLO

Hi guys. So just a quick update, the club have told me that the game is still on despite the snow. We have had nowhere near the amount so places have had. Tickets are still at the discounted price if purchased when you arrive. I hope you all have a safe journey!
Doncaster Information on 16:02 - Dec 29 with 2340 viewsRobinHoodDale

Doncaster Information on 14:01 - Dec 29 by DRFCSLO

Hi guys. So just a quick update, the club have told me that the game is still on despite the snow. We have had nowhere near the amount so places have had. Tickets are still at the discounted price if purchased when you arrive. I hope you all have a safe journey!

Many thanks Dean. I'll be there !
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:29 - Dec 29 with 2274 views1mark1

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:09 - Dec 29 by Iknoweverything

Very interesting. Probably your most most informative post.

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:44 - Dec 29 with 2103 viewsIknoweverything

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:29 - Dec 29 by 1mark1

Very interesting. Probably your most most informative post.

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:52 - Dec 29 with 2082 views1mark1

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:44 - Dec 29 by Iknoweverything

Anytime you want to come to find me. Come and say hello, wherever, whenever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024