Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford 12:19 - Apr 26 with 6396 viewsrochdaleriddler

Very little build up to this game, coach not sold out. Very few people saying they are going, I think we need a big following here, a win and we will probably be safe. Come on let's have have it

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Oxford on 14:54 - Apr 26 with 6168 viewssuffolkdale

There will be 3 driving over from Suffolk joining 2 locally based fans so that is 5 for starters!
Oxford on 16:03 - Apr 26 with 6044 viewsrochdaleriddler

Oxford on 14:54 - Apr 26 by suffolkdale

There will be 3 driving over from Suffolk joining 2 locally based fans so that is 5 for starters!

My son and I are going so that's 7, tbf the coach is nearly full but I assumed there would be greater demand for this game

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Oxford on 17:26 - Apr 26 with 5892 viewsdingdangblue

Oxford on 16:03 - Apr 26 by rochdaleriddler

My son and I are going so that's 7, tbf the coach is nearly full but I assumed there would be greater demand for this game

How do you know who is going or not going?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Oxford on 17:42 - Apr 26 with 5835 viewsanimal8

Maybe the club could have put on cheap travel .10 quid like they did when we had a chance of the playoffs against Plymouth .
Oxford on 17:58 - Apr 26 with 5791 viewsNewbury_Dale

£24 a ticket might have had something to do with it ?
Oxford on 18:19 - Apr 26 with 5745 viewsrochdaleriddler

Oxford on 17:26 - Apr 26 by dingdangblue

How do you know who is going or not going?

I don't , I said the coach wasn't full -fact (when I went to buy my tickets this morning). I said I didn't know of many going, I don't . I said the build up was quiet, it is

Oxford on 20:17 - Apr 26 with 5518 viewssouthealingdale

4 of us going over from west london - quick for us.
suspect there will be a fair few there.
biggest game for a good while.

@upthedale on Twitter

Oxford on 07:29 - Apr 27 with 5154 viewsYouTubeDale

The atmosphere is going to be electric.

If we win and we find out Oldham have lost, then that is job done, we are staying up...I say, we are staying up.

Party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Login to get fewer ads

Oxford on 08:00 - Apr 27 with 5102 viewsboromat

I can't afford it unfortunately. Bad month for my wallet increasingly with only having until the end of the month to keep my season ticket seat. 🙈

Hope it's a great day for all those that make the trip

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Oxford on 10:26 - Apr 27 with 4906 viewsrochdaleriddler

Oxford on 07:29 - Apr 27 by YouTubeDale

The atmosphere is going to be electric.

If we win and we find out Oldham have lost, then that is job done, we are staying up...I say, we are staying up.

Party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their fans are saying this is a massive game for them, the club is urging fans to turn out and get behind the team, very surprised we haven't asked for a massive away following

Oxford on 12:42 - Apr 27 with 4709 viewselectricblue

Corals have Dale as slight favourites to win....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Oxford on 14:26 - Apr 27 with 4527 viewsD_Dale

Oxford on 12:42 - Apr 27 by electricblue

Corals have Dale as slight favourites to win....

Soccerbase/Bet365 have Dale at 6/4 to win, Oxford 2/1 (12/5 the draw).

It's a tricky one to call. Oxford are surely safe with 53 points, but will want to finish their last home match with a win. The aim of some players will be to impress the manager enough to get a new contract, the minds of others might already be 'on the beach'.

Since he became the manager Karl Robinson's record isn't sparkling - 8 points in 8 matches - though the 0-1 win at Doncaster last Saturday was a good result. Dale's last 8 matches have brought 13 points, a much better return, if marred by those much discussed
two or three lapses.

IF (and there's that little word again) Dale play with the energy and determination that's been in evidence a few times this season we should be on 51 points by 5pm on Saturday.

But I won't be calling in the betting shop.
Oxford on 14:47 - Apr 27 with 4473 viewsoff2div1

Oldham must do without Anthony Gerrard for Saturday's League One clash with Doncaster.
The defender limped off with a suspected calf problem in last weekend's 2-2 draw at AFC Wimbledon.
The 32-year-old could now miss the rest of the season.
Oldham are already missing injured defenders Cameron Dummigan, Wilfried Moimbe and Kean Bryan.
Oxford on 15:31 - Apr 27 with 4379 viewsdingdangblue

Coach is sold out - that must mean everyone is buzzing for the game again now! Just hope a few people have said they are going

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Oxford on 15:35 - Apr 27 with 4365 viewsrochdaleriddler

Oxford on 15:31 - Apr 27 by dingdangblue

Coach is sold out - that must mean everyone is buzzing for the game again now! Just hope a few people have said they are going

Hilarious

Oxford on 17:07 - Apr 27 with 4209 viewsreggie_rocket

Be careful about celebrating if Oldham lose. I think we need Northampton to drop points as well
Oxford on 18:20 - Apr 27 with 4098 viewsaleanddale

Oxford on 17:07 - Apr 27 by reggie_rocket

Be careful about celebrating if Oldham lose. I think we need Northampton to drop points as well

They do ( Northampton )

In a Nutshell we need to win tomorrow.

Dale, Donny and Walsall win = Safe

Dale + Donny win and The cobblers draw = Safe - all bar a tonking of epic proportions v Charlton.

Two games to go and loads of permutations still.
Oxford on 20:29 - Apr 27 with 3874 viewspaulscho

At least 400

livinginadalewonderland

Oxford on 22:02 - Apr 27 with 3684 viewswimborne_dale

3 from Bournemouth area going.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Oxford on 23:10 - Apr 27 with 3576 viewsValleySaddler

Oxford on 20:29 - Apr 27 by paulscho

At least 400

Cant see more than 300 traveling,would love to be proved wrong though.....
Oxford on 00:06 - Apr 28 with 3501 viewsDiddyDave

Plenty around the world will be with you in spirit. Not the same as being there of course,but we`ll still be hanging on the result and the results of the other bottom of the table games.
Oxford on 10:09 - Apr 28 with 3192 viewsMeanwood

Working today so can not attend, but hopefully we will be able to enjoy a drink this evening in the knowledge that we are one step closer to being safe and secure in the 1st for another season. Don't want it to go to final game needing a win against Charlton.
Oxford on 09:05 - Apr 29 with 2832 viewsNoxidgiarc

540 Dale Fans were there yesterday according to Twitter
Oxford on 09:18 - Apr 29 with 2812 viewsDaley_Lama

Oxford shut their away ticket window and all turnstiles at 15:00 yesterday.

Trying to get in at 15:01 was like asking an Amercan what Belgium is.

Poll: DF in or out

Oxford on 09:26 - Apr 29 with 2787 viewsrochdaleriddler

Oxford on 09:18 - Apr 29 by Daley_Lama

Oxford shut their away ticket window and all turnstiles at 15:00 yesterday.

Trying to get in at 15:01 was like asking an Amercan what Belgium is.

My second visit, not a matchday experience I intend to have again in a hurry, woeful traffic problems round the ground, £4.80 for a bottle of real ale, and the fookers ran out of pies

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024