Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northern premier league teams 16:14 - Aug 20 with 1354 viewsdiver

Only 6 northern teams in premier league (exc Leicester and Wolves)the north/south gaps widens just like everything else!!grim up north!!
Northern premier league teams on 16:17 - Aug 20 with 1339 viewsScunnydale

I count seven...
Northern premier league teams on 16:31 - Aug 20 with 1303 viewsTVOS1907

I think the two wealthiest clubs are from the north.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Northern premier league teams on 16:40 - Aug 20 with 1283 viewsEllDale

The good news is that the top half of the Conference is dominated by northern teams at the moment.
Are some of our traditional rivals on their way back?
Northern premier league teams on 19:25 - Aug 20 with 1156 viewsColDale

I'd have thought Stockport were a Northern Premier League team by now (showing my age there).

This post has been edited by an administrator
Northern premier league teams on 19:31 - Aug 20 with 1141 viewsBartRowou

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Northern premier league teams on 21:16 - Aug 20 with 1049 viewskiwidale

The traditional criteria pre Premier league for a northern or southern team was location. Just exactly where the north south divide is is subjective. My mate a big Forest fan is adamant that he's north I gently remind him that he is not. Post premier league is location relevant i.e. United City Arsenal Chelsea etc have more fans in Asian countries than at home most if not all their players wouldn't know what a rag pudding is or care. Its a global game where money/revenue is more important than the fans. In America it is not uncommon for a "franchise" to relocate for money In this country we have the example of Mk Dons upping goal posts. How long before another club does likewise when the inevitable happens and the European/Asian league is formed. Will we see new "franchise teams" formed that will challenge traditional teams will we see teams relocate to expand their "Brand" could we for example see Watford or Brentford relocate to a European location? or India or China to play in the Asian conference with the winner qualifying for the world series.

edit to add

Will we ever see the day a traditional team rebrand as Nike or Microsoft United? when Bury go bust.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 21:25]

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024