Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich sack Hurst 17:19 - Oct 25 with 1302 viewsSuddenLad

1 win in 15. They should have stuck with McCarthy. Be careful what you wish for.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ipswich sack Hurst on 17:29 - Oct 25 with 1287 viewsdavidab2202

As Shrewsbury are certainly not replicating last seasons form could Hurst "do a Hill" and resurface back at Shrewsbury before too long
Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:00 - Oct 25 with 1229 viewsSuddenLad

Ipswich sack Hurst on 17:29 - Oct 25 by davidab2202

As Shrewsbury are certainly not replicating last seasons form could Hurst "do a Hill" and resurface back at Shrewsbury before too long

I wondered the same. A round peg in a round hole. Paul Hurst will have learned the same lessons as Keith Hill.

Expectations are far greater, no time to rebuild properly, success expected (too) quickly. Completely unrealistic, but there we are. That's what trigger happy chairmen do. Fire.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ipswich sack Hurst on 20:53 - Oct 25 with 1081 viewsSandyman

McCarthy was steady but unspectacular at Ipswich. Not really relegation fodder even towards the end but the fans were fed up of him. Hurst was a punt which clearly has not worked and 1 win in 15 demands action.
PS: They've got 5 points at home this season. We've got 4. Our away form however is much better than theirs. Just saying....
Ipswich sack Hurst on 21:23 - Oct 25 with 1050 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans wanted wenger out, past his sell by date. Emery has them playing really well, next

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Ipswich sack Hurst on 22:29 - Oct 25 with 988 viewsmingthemerciless

Paul Lambert in there now I believe.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 10:52 - Oct 26 with 760 viewsEllDale

I know some Grimsby fans at work and they don't rate Hurst at all, reckoning that they didn't moan when he left for Shrewsbury.
They've hardly pulled up any trees since he left Cleethorpes though to be fair.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024