Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale form best of the bottom half 13:51 - Jan 29 with 1746 viewsjonahwhereru

In an attempt to bring some perspective to recent efforts I checked the last five match form for L1. To my surprise from 15th (Blackpool) down only MK can match our points return.
The manner of recent defeats is a choker, but this is a weird league this year and we are far from alone in struggling to get consistency.
We now have a better set of players available and when you can bring on subs who are not fresh out of the academy we should be able to finish games more strongly.
We are not on the slippery slope yet.
UTD
Dale form best of the bottom half on 15:01 - Jan 29 with 1658 viewsrochdaleriddler

Only Bolton and Southend have shipped more goals. Only those two and tranmere have a worse goal difference. People said when we were losing to teams at the top, we will be ok when we play lesser teams. We beat Accrington, as always. We didn’t exactly roll Bolton over, and have picked up 1 point in the last 9. It’s hardly inspiring, and we have now given Mk Dons a massive boost. Some tough games on the horizon , I hope Tranmere don’t start winning

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Dale form best of the bottom half on 16:59 - Jan 29 with 1530 views49thseason

Fair point, the reality is that we probably only need to be 1 point better than Tranmere but I'm not sure my stress levels can stand that sort of finish again. The frustration is the failure to do simple things well like getting to the last minute of a game and not being prepared to put the ball in row Z at the other end of the pitch or take a yellow card for the sake of a point.
Dale form best of the bottom half on 18:02 - Jan 29 with 1434 viewsD_Alien

Dale form best of the bottom half on 15:01 - Jan 29 by rochdaleriddler

Only Bolton and Southend have shipped more goals. Only those two and tranmere have a worse goal difference. People said when we were losing to teams at the top, we will be ok when we play lesser teams. We beat Accrington, as always. We didn’t exactly roll Bolton over, and have picked up 1 point in the last 9. It’s hardly inspiring, and we have now given Mk Dons a massive boost. Some tough games on the horizon , I hope Tranmere don’t start winning

Tranmere at home to Sunderland tonight

Not often i want the Black Cats to win

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale form best of the bottom half on 18:17 - Jan 29 with 1398 views442Dale

Dale form best of the bottom half on 18:02 - Jan 29 by D_Alien

Tranmere at home to Sunderland tonight

Not often i want the Black Cats to win

He can’t play tonight but Tranmere have signed James Vaughan.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale form best of the bottom half on 18:20 - Jan 29 with 1381 viewsChaffRAFC

Dale form best of the bottom half on 18:17 - Jan 29 by 442Dale

He can’t play tonight but Tranmere have signed James Vaughan.

Could go either way this move for them but it's proactive if nothing else. Over to you Dale.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024