Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next seasons odds 12:36 - Aug 23 with 2496 viewsBarron

Odds are in for next season..

https://fanbanter.co.uk/sky-bet-reveal-league-one-2020-21-winner-odds/

Bookies aren't giving us much of a hope... favourites for the drop. I'll be backing survival...

Who’s your money on this year to go up and down?
Next seasons odds on 14:39 - Aug 23 with 2298 viewsNorthernDale

With the lack of squad numbers, in that we are short of a good keeper, a good left back, cover for Mcloughlin, a central defender and at least two decent strikers, we could be all but nailed for relegation well before the end of the season.

Also if BBM goes back to the possession football of last year, which failed badly then we are totally stuffed.

I would like us to survive, because both financially and the lack of decent crowds (especially away fans), when they are allowed to return, league 2 would be awful after experiencing league 1 for so many years.
Next seasons odds on 15:48 - Aug 23 with 2155 viewsNigeriamark

Next seasons odds on 14:39 - Aug 23 by NorthernDale

With the lack of squad numbers, in that we are short of a good keeper, a good left back, cover for Mcloughlin, a central defender and at least two decent strikers, we could be all but nailed for relegation well before the end of the season.

Also if BBM goes back to the possession football of last year, which failed badly then we are totally stuffed.

I would like us to survive, because both financially and the lack of decent crowds (especially away fans), when they are allowed to return, league 2 would be awful after experiencing league 1 for so many years.

I think this season & possibly next a couple of relegation places in leagues 1 & 2 will be decided by teams losing points or getting kicked out. Don't wish ill of any other club, but this year it may all be about financial survival which could also lead to staying in league 1. Not saying we don't need a few players especially up front, but it's going to be an unpredictable season both on and off the pitch
Next seasons odds on 17:15 - Aug 23 with 1966 viewsboromat

Next seasons odds on 15:48 - Aug 23 by Nigeriamark

I think this season & possibly next a couple of relegation places in leagues 1 & 2 will be decided by teams losing points or getting kicked out. Don't wish ill of any other club, but this year it may all be about financial survival which could also lead to staying in league 1. Not saying we don't need a few players especially up front, but it's going to be an unpredictable season both on and off the pitch

I really hope not. This season's been a farce I want to see promotions and relegations decided by football. It'll just make a mockery of the competition.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Next seasons odds on 09:44 - Aug 24 with 1551 viewsAtThePeake

Next seasons odds on 14:39 - Aug 23 by NorthernDale

I think it's harsh to say BBM's possession football 'failed badly'. It was certainly frustrating at times, but we had a vastly reduced budget last season as well as the worst injury crisis in memory for a spell but overall we were still far better than the two previous seasons in my opinion.

Tangled up in blue.

Next seasons odds on 10:22 - Aug 24 with 1488 viewsSuddenLad

I wonder what odds Wycombe were last season for either the drop or promotion? There are always exceptions. If we keep being told we're skint, that have few options, that we are making serious budgetary cutbacks, what other conclusion will bookies arrive at?

Say it often enough and when the ears and eyes of the media are listening, what do you expect?

I'd prefer to wait and see what happens when we start kicking a ball with a full squad of players.

Giving the world the impression that we're doomed before the whistle is blown to start the season, is not the message we should be sending out. Again.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Next seasons odds on 11:39 - Aug 24 with 1426 viewsnordenblue

If you're planning on betting, id wait till a couple of games in as predicted we could well have a bumpy start so the odds will go even higher after some points dropped, I don't think we'll go down personally I reckon BBM has a few aces up his sleeve yet,judging by previous loans he's certainly got an eye for a top player
Next seasons odds on 15:39 - Aug 25 with 1119 viewstony_roch975

Next seasons odds on 11:39 - Aug 24 by nordenblue

If you're planning on betting, id wait till a couple of games in as predicted we could well have a bumpy start so the odds will go even higher after some points dropped, I don't think we'll go down personally I reckon BBM has a few aces up his sleeve yet,judging by previous loans he's certainly got an eye for a top player

any recommendations for best online betting site?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Next seasons odds on 15:43 - Aug 25 with 1097 viewsDaleiLama

Next seasons odds on 15:39 - Aug 25 by tony_roch975

Don't gamble myself but I think there are sites which compare odds from all the major bookies. If you are betting on something obscure though, it might be less easy to compare.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Next seasons odds on 16:26 - Aug 25 with 1005 viewsAtThePeake

Next seasons odds on 15:39 - Aug 25 by tony_roch975

BetVictor tend to have the best odds overall, but the bet365 site and app are the easiest to use by some distance.

Tangled up in blue.

Next seasons odds on 16:39 - Aug 25 with 969 views100notout

Next seasons odds on 16:26 - Aug 25 by AtThePeake

BetVictor tend to have the best odds overall, but the bet365 site and app are the easiest to use by some distance.

Use this
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/winner

shows you the different odds on various markets and shows offers from the bookies

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Next seasons odds on 16:40 - Aug 25 with 967 viewstony_roch975

Next seasons odds on 16:26 - Aug 25 by AtThePeake

thanks ATP

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024