Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 21 11:15 - Oct 30 with 1035 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53260/the-rochdaleafc.com-p

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 21 on 14:37 - Oct 30 with 985 viewsAtThePeake

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who has been listening in and a special thanks to anyone who gave us a rating on iTunes!

Tangled up in blue.

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 21 on 13:18 - Nov 2 with 838 viewsR17ALE

Thanks lads. Another good listen. Particularly poignant listening to you wistfully talk about not being able to watch matches.

Lock down affects football fans harder than other folk. We lose our way of life and our number 1 hobby. Everyone else just loses their way of life.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 21 on 15:37 - Nov 2 with 748 viewsBoss_Hog

Really enjoy listening to these podcasts. Haven't had chance to watch all the games, so this gives you a good insight into what happened.

Keep it up guys!
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 21 on 22:29 - Nov 2 with 647 viewsTVOS1907

I think Luke should have been eliminated after his Jones answer...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 21 on 09:37 - Nov 3 with 552 viewsAtThePeake

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 21 on 22:29 - Nov 2 by TVOS1907

I think Luke should have been eliminated after his Jones answer...

I suppose it doesn't change that Chaff won, but right you are TVOS! I'll mention that on this week's episode.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024