Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 10:55 - Dec 18 with 1274 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53714/the-rochdaleafc.com-p

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 10:58 - Dec 18 with 1270 viewsAtThePeake

TVOS - you've got to upload that picture from the York programme if you can!

Tangled up in blue.

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 11:02 - Dec 18 with 1262 viewsTVOS1907

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 10:58 - Dec 18 by AtThePeake

TVOS - you've got to upload that picture from the York programme if you can!

Has this worked?

https://ibb.co/mhNV7mM

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 11:54 - Dec 18 with 1216 viewskel

Only listened to a bit so far but thoroughly disappointed with the lack of a “typical condescending tone” from TVOS.

Or was it usual, edit?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 11:57]
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 12:21 - Dec 18 with 1176 viewsTVOS1907

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 11:54 - Dec 18 by kel

Only listened to a bit so far but thoroughly disappointed with the lack of a “typical condescending tone” from TVOS.

Or was it usual, edit?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 11:57]

Dean's editing skills are obviously better than mine!

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 18:26 - Dec 18 with 1029 viewsfermin

Regarding favourite series in TVOS, my one is from a few years ago called Fifty-five Shades of Gray about a bad season back in the late 1980s when Eddie Gray was the manager. This is partly because it took me back to a time when I was starting to go to a lot more games and they gave me a lot of background I had no idea about, but mainly because the quality of the writing was so fantastic. They were really something I looked forward to reading on the long train journey back home. I am not sure if the author ever wrote anything else for us. I always wondered if he was a writer of some kind by profession or sideline.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 19:34 - Dec 18 with 983 viewsjudd

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 18:26 - Dec 18 by fermin

Regarding favourite series in TVOS, my one is from a few years ago called Fifty-five Shades of Gray about a bad season back in the late 1980s when Eddie Gray was the manager. This is partly because it took me back to a time when I was starting to go to a lot more games and they gave me a lot of background I had no idea about, but mainly because the quality of the writing was so fantastic. They were really something I looked forward to reading on the long train journey back home. I am not sure if the author ever wrote anything else for us. I always wondered if he was a writer of some kind by profession or sideline.

Scrutator for me. Nothing else like his reports I've read anywhere else.

I'll always remember his write up of an event at Yeovil one season because I witnessed it first hand.

Poll: What is it to be then?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 20:02 - Dec 18 with 962 viewsfermin

I presume you have quite a stack of videos not yet on the TVOS youtube channel. I have a few highlights on DVD but I have no idea how to get them in digital format. Not sure of the quality either.

Cheltenham away August 1999
Hereford home March 1992
Hereford home January 1993
Coventry away League Cup September 1991, but I see that is already on Youtube

Was looking for something else and came across this home video of the Huddersfield cup tie in December 1991 which I had never seen before (Dale goal at 4.35). Only watched a bit but a few choice words for the referee and some shots of Dale fans on the Wilbutts terrace:

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 20:08 - Dec 18 with 950 viewsTVOS1907

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 18:26 - Dec 18 by fermin

No, nothing like that at all.

Fifty Shades of Gray has been referenced on here a few times and the writer has even reproduced some of his articles. He might do so again later if this thread is brought to his attention.

Login to get fewer ads

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 20:13 - Dec 18 with 948 viewsTVOS1907

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 20:02 - Dec 18 by fermin

I presume you have quite a stack of videos not yet on the TVOS youtube channel. I have a few highlights on DVD but I have no idea how to get them in digital format. Not sure of the quality either.

Cheltenham away August 1999
Hereford home March 1992
Hereford home January 1993
Coventry away League Cup September 1991, but I see that is already on Youtube

Was looking for something else and came across this home video of the Huddersfield cup tie in December 1991 which I had never seen before (Dale goal at 4.35). Only watched a bit but a few choice words for the referee and some shots of Dale fans on the Wilbutts terrace:

That Huddersfield game has been posted on here before, as well as Daz's 91/92 Blackpool recording.

I've got the others you mention, although the Mar 92 Hereford footage I have only shows Dale's goals.

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 28 on 13:35 - Dec 20 with 763 viewsjonahwhereru

TVOS and me don’t always agree, but have to say I loved the shouts for Steve Taylor and Lyndon Symmonds (hope I have typed the name correctly).
Enjoyable listen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024