Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's it gone 11:58 - Jun 27 with 3189 viewsJames1980

The 'what's going on thread' has disappeared. Did it breach forum guidelines?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Where's it gone on 13:38 - Jun 27 with 3034 viewsD_Alien

The last post i saw on it was yours from late last night James, apologising for doubting those fans who'd been campaigning for the removal of certain directors, which is what transpired to massively improve the health and wellbeing of the club and the entire Dale community

I thought that was worth mentioning on this new thread, for those who missed it

There may have been subsequent posts. If any such posts breached guidelines, they might've been removed individually. As it is, the entire thread being taken down suggests someone has made a formal complaint. I'm not posting this to continue in the same vein but clearly there were issues which still need to be resolved before further progress can be made at the club. This is a matter of deep concern to us all, and won't be going away

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Where's it gone on 14:07 - Jun 27 with 2945 viewsJames1980

Where's it gone on 13:38 - Jun 27 by D_Alien

The last post i saw on it was yours from late last night James, apologising for doubting those fans who'd been campaigning for the removal of certain directors, which is what transpired to massively improve the health and wellbeing of the club and the entire Dale community

I thought that was worth mentioning on this new thread, for those who missed it

There may have been subsequent posts. If any such posts breached guidelines, they might've been removed individually. As it is, the entire thread being taken down suggests someone has made a formal complaint. I'm not posting this to continue in the same vein but clearly there were issues which still need to be resolved before further progress can be made at the club. This is a matter of deep concern to us all, and won't be going away

I am ashamed to say I was duped into believing that anyone purporting to be a fan wouldn't act in a way that would cause harm to the club they claim to so passionately support.

Where's it gone on 14:31 - Jun 27 with 2871 viewsncfc_chalky

James post was the last one that I read as well and that was quite late on,was that the tread where somebody claimed that another poster was using two usernames but claiming to be two different people as it's the only thing recently that could have caused somebody to press the complainant button?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 14:39]

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Where's it gone on 14:43 - Jun 27 with 2820 viewsJames1980

Where's it gone on 14:31 - Jun 27 by ncfc_chalky

James post was the last one that I read as well and that was quite late on,was that the tread where somebody claimed that another poster was using two usernames but claiming to be two different people as it's the only thing recently that could have caused somebody to press the complainant button?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 14:39]

There were a couple more posts after mine Chalky and yes that is the thread I am referring to.

Where's it gone on 14:56 - Jun 27 with 2778 viewsPorlicks

Pages 1-5 of the thread are cached on Google. Anything after that needs someone with better IT skills than me.

Who are YOU with?

Where's it gone on 15:53 - Jun 27 with 2631 viewsTomRAFC

The thread gave someone ample opportunity to tie themselves, and those close to them, up in knots. Anyone from the old regime, who is still at the club, exposing themselves in such a way is a useful indicator to fans as to who the club needs to part ways with in order to keep progressing.

The thread served a purpose but not a nice one. Now that's done, deleting it can hopefully help maintain the progressive atmosphere.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Where's it gone on 16:14 - Jun 27 with 2568 viewsblackdogblue

I suppose the only 2 people who will know the reason is Chaff or ATP… on a positive note wasn’t anything to do with me 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Where's it gone on 22:55 - Jun 27 with 2175 viewsR17ALE

It's gone, sensibly in my opinion, because it was starting to carry a stench of washing dirty linen in public.

The fans' recent determination to call out bullshitters is a rolling stone that has gathered moss across the whole fanbase.

The bullshitters need to remember the fans aren't going anywhere.

But, we move on. We know. They won't forget.

Now then, do you go to Harrogate? Is it via Skipton, Bradford or Leeds?

I'm thinking Skipton via the wonderfully named Blubberhouses and past the "golfballs"!

I'm sure Yorkshire Dale can advise us.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 22:56]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Where's it gone on 23:07 - Jun 27 with 2142 viewsJames1980

Where's it gone on 22:55 - Jun 27 by R17ALE

It's gone, sensibly in my opinion, because it was starting to carry a stench of washing dirty linen in public.

The fans' recent determination to call out bullshitters is a rolling stone that has gathered moss across the whole fanbase.

I'm thinking Skipton via the wonderfully named Blubberhouses and past the "golfballs"!

I think I will get the direct train from Kings Cross

Where's it gone on 09:49 - Jun 28 with 1831 viewsSuddenLad

In hindsight, you're probably right, but it served as a ready reminder that supporters remain very, very angry about what went on and that even though the situation has moved on a little, feelings and emotions are still simmering. Nevertheless, there's a new dawn so let's make the most of it.

Anyway, Blubberhouses and Menwith Hill is the scenic way, (but not for a cycle !) but more direct is the A61 approaching from the South and through Pannal. Safe travels.

Jack Muldoon will be eager to score, so let's make sure he doesn't.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 10:58]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Where's it gone on 09:52 - Jun 28 with 1826 viewsDaleiLama

Not sure if I was the offending party ....... didn't get a DM from admins but I did reply to James post? Apologies if it was and anyone wanted to reference the thread.

Agree with this post though - time to move on. You can't change the past, but as we've seen, the future can be affected positively.

Up the Dale

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Where's it gone on 10:38 - Jun 28 with 1725 viewsSandyman

Where's it gone on 09:49 - Jun 28 by SuddenLad

In hindsight, you're probably right, but it served as a ready reminder that supporters remain very, very angry about what went on and that even though the situation has moved on a little, feelings and emotions are still simmering. Nevertheless, there's a new dawn so let's make the most of it.

Anyway, Blubberhouses and Menwith Hill is the scenic way, (but not for a cycle !) but more direct is the A61 approaching from the South and through Pannal. Safe travels.

Jack Muldoon will be eager to score, so let's make sure he doesn't.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 10:58]

You are right about the simmering anger, SuddenLad. Move on we must, but as far as I'm aware, the odious self-serving Bottomley is still CEO and presumably still drawing, leeching, a salary out of the club and demanding compensation so he can draw even more money from RAFC into his loathsome greedbag. This needs resolving before we can move on fully. Appreciate it's a difficult matter to deal with, but it has to be concluded.

Think I'll go on the coach if the club is running one.
Where's it gone on 11:27 - Jun 28 with 1620 viewsSuddenLad

Where's it gone on 10:38 - Jun 28 by Sandyman

You are right about the simmering anger, SuddenLad. Move on we must, but as far as I'm aware, the odious self-serving Bottomley is still CEO and presumably still drawing, leeching, a salary out of the club and demanding compensation so he can draw even more money from RAFC into his loathsome greedbag. This needs resolving before we can move on fully. Appreciate it's a difficult matter to deal with, but it has to be concluded.

Yes. And then he'll be able to find somewhere to park and then enter via the turnstile like everyone else. Or not.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Where's it gone on 12:06 - Jun 28 with 1530 viewsD_Alien

Where's it gone on 10:38 - Jun 28 by Sandyman

100% correct

WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY

Well, apart from Harrogate

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Where's it gone on 13:53 - Jun 28 with 1338 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Where's it gone on 11:27 - Jun 28 by SuddenLad

Yes. And then he'll be able to find somewhere to park and then enter via the turnstile like everyone else. Or not.

I think the chances of the odious git paying at a turnstile (which I doubt he did very often at any time), are as slim as me ever donning a pair of football boots again. Never again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024