Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glass houses n all... 13:46 - Aug 21 with 2468 viewsShakerbhoy

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/august/eflstatement_21.08.21/

Oh how I'm gonna watch this lot unfold with baited breath 🤣
Glass houses n all... on 13:54 - Aug 21 with 2430 viewsforeverhopefulDale

And? Dale have the funds, as proven to the EFL to fund the season and beyond. The EFL are investigating the people wanting to take over the Club, not the Club. We , the fans of the Dale , including our supporters organisation and the Club have fought an united front against the takeover. Shame you lot never did, but you were millions in debt before Day anyway. Now why don't you piss off!

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Glass houses n all... on 14:02 - Aug 21 with 2362 viewsD_Alien

Shakerbhoy, you're as thick as ten short bloody planks

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Glass houses n all... on 14:05 - Aug 21 with 2331 viewsnordenblue

It's already unfolded you thick imbecile... hold your breath for a couple of days though if you would 👍
Glass houses n all... on 14:13 - Aug 21 with 2277 viewsDalenet

Jealousy is a terrible thing. You were here a few weeks ago praying we were taken over. Now you can't wait to see us fail again. Thing is, we're not. Unlike the stupid bury fans that lapped it up when somebody promised what they hadn't got, we won't let it happen. We have never cheated our way through the football competitions and gone bust and written off our debts. It is hard to do, but we've always paid our way. I get your jealousy, but perhaps you might want to join us and watch football on a Saturday rather than sit there bitter and twisted.
Glass houses n all... on 14:40 - Aug 21 with 2138 viewskel

And yet again he proves how fooking thick he is. Love it.

If you have time, read through his previous posts on here, they’re comedy gold
Glass houses n all... on 14:46 - Aug 21 with 2087 viewsAlan_ADale

once a mong, always a mong. a deluded bucket who hasn't a clue what is happening to his non existent club, never mind our football league club. this is how you save a club, fool, a concept alien to those who enjoyed the ride to extinction.
Glass houses n all... on 14:47 - Aug 21 with 2076 viewsboromat

We didn't need any more evidence why Bury failed to do what we have just achieved but thanks for stopping by.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Glass houses n all... on 14:55 - Aug 21 with 2032 viewsToffeemanc

Somebody should have a word with Shakerbhoys carer, surely he shouldn’t be allowed to use the internet with his obvious lack of mental capacity.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Login to get fewer ads

Glass houses n all... on 14:56 - Aug 21 with 2025 viewsMarjorie_Plane

15 million sperm…. 15 million!!

And you were the quickest?

God help us
Glass houses n all... on 15:53 - Aug 21 with 1845 viewsMoonyDale

How does it feel Shakerbhoy reading that we saved our club and chased away the vultures? And importantly, how does it feel to know that you and those like you killed your club? you killed your own club you utter mong.....We always knew you were stupid, thanks for the proof....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Glass houses n all... on 16:01 - Aug 21 with 1806 viewsfinberty

What a thick p!llock.
Glass houses n all... on 16:08 - Aug 21 with 1733 viewsjudd

Glass houses n all... on 15:53 - Aug 21 by MoonyDale

How does it feel Shakerbhoy reading that we saved our club and chased away the vultures? And importantly, how does it feel to know that you and those like you killed your club? you killed your own club you utter mong.....We always knew you were stupid, thanks for the proof....

Don’t forget how their supporters trust sold them down the river at the first sign of pressure.

I’ve a good number of bury supporting friends.

Thank fook this mong isn’t one of them

Poll: What is it to be then?

Glass houses n all... on 16:26 - Aug 21 with 1672 viewsMoonyDale

Glass houses n all... on 16:08 - Aug 21 by judd

Don’t forget how their supporters trust sold them down the river at the first sign of pressure.

I’ve a good number of bury supporting friends.

Thank fook this mong isn’t one of them

Me too Judd, had a couple of messages this morning saying well done and wishing they had done the same, this one is incredibly stupid....Even for Bury..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Glass houses n all... on 16:31 - Aug 21 with 1639 viewsjudd

Glass houses n all... on 16:26 - Aug 21 by MoonyDale

Me too Judd, had a couple of messages this morning saying well done and wishing they had done the same, this one is incredibly stupid....Even for Bury..

Robshaker, besses_shaker and Ooh Kenny Beamish have all been tremendously supportive

Poll: What is it to be then?

Glass houses n all... on 16:44 - Aug 21 with 1588 viewsCruckle

I think you mean bad breath
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024